Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ssrp kick appeal

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956478

Name - What is your in-game name? Bush did 711
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:194364466
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? SUKEN FUCKING KICKED ME
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? my name was loop-holing 911
Server - Which server did this occur on? s1
Story/Situation - What happened? I made my name bush did 711 and he told me to change it and i was like no because 711 is a convenience store near me and I believe bush created it
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)? this mans name was get bombed () and he danced along to a racist song therefore i believe he is the racist and not me.
dankek can't handle
EDIT BUSH DID DO 711 BECUZ MY UNCLE BUSH OWNS ONE
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1023
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Jaden..
The topic has been locked.

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956481

:plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956512

Moved for you

:support:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956513

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956519

Yeh
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956548

I think a bush did 711 man
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956553

Ashur wrote:
I think a bush did 711 man

I think bush is 7-11
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956768

Why copy paste the same appeal while it got denied because of facts? At least do the effort and add something.
More info to anyone interested (handling staff should read this);
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956790

Dady wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name? Bush did 711
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:194364466
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? SUKEN FUCKING KICKED ME
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? my name was loop-holing 911
Server - Which server did this occur on? s1
Story/Situation - What happened? I made my name bush did 711 and he told me to change it and i was like no because 711 is a convenience store near me and I believe bush created it
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)? this mans name was get bombed () and he danced along to a racist song therefore i believe he is the racist and not me.
dankek can't handle
EDIT BUSH DID DO 711 BECUZ MY UNCLE BUSH OWNS ONE
Well i think my own old name doesn't have anything related as i see u can put ur name as u want put in game it isn't allowed. And i asked u change ur name u said no why i told u it is loophole to 911 then i asked again and told u change or i will kick you . U said kick so it is ur fault
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956831

dankek wrote:
Why copy paste the same appeal while it got denied because of facts? At least do the effort and add something.
your fact was a bush did 911 joke which has nothing related to my uncle bush making a 711
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956834

It's political correctness gone mad!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956835

dankek wrote:
Refering to an old terror attack isn't discriminatory or against the SSRP rules in any way as I can see it. The only thing that can be said about him being called bush did 7/11 is that he makes outdated shitty memes and want to make people laugh.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956838

Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
Refering to an old terror attack isn't discriminatory or against the SSRP rules in any way as I can see it. The only thing that can be said about him being called bush did 7/11 is that he makes outdated shitty memes and want to make people laugh.
As I am not in a LT position I punish on whatever I've been informed is punishable (on a certain extent, I do not personally go out of my way to make people not have fun); and I've been informed that making jokes referring to 911 is offensive and against TOU which spreads over all Zarp servers. So yeah I'd say this kick was valid.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956839

dankek wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
As I am not in a LT position I punish on whatever I've been informed is punishable (on a certain extent, I do not personally go out of my way to make people not have fun); and I've been informed that making jokes referring to 911 is offensive and against TOU which spreads over all Zarp servers. So yeah I'd say this kick was valid.
Suken was a moderator when his fucking name was 911 bomber or get bombed. lol..?
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956840

Dady wrote:
dankek wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
Suken was a moderator when his fucking name was 911 bomber or get bombed. lol..?
This doesn't validate this, the man whose name WAS 911 bomber kicked you, and he has changed his name since, and since policies and their enforcement change, I'd say that even by the standards of a man formerly named as such, the rules about this are quite strict now, and I see nothing wrong with this, imho.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956845

dankek wrote:
Dady wrote:
dankek wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
This doesn't validate this, the man whose name WAS 911 bomber kicked you, and he has changed his name since, and since policies and their enforcement change, I'd say that even by the standards of a man formerly named as such, the rules about this are quite strict now, and I see nothing wrong with this, imho.
First of, it does matter that he got accepted while having a name refering to 9/11 because that shows that everybody who voted yes for him to be mod, everybody who saw his name in-game but didn't tell him to change it, all of them knew that it wasn't against TOU. If it was, he wouldn't get accepted. Secondly being called 9/11 BOM we is 1000 times worse than being called "Bush did 7/11" because "Bush did 7/11" is making fun of people thinking Bush killed 2000 innocent people to invade Iran, meanwhile "9/11 bomber" is saying that he caused 9/11. Thirdly, would you ban a person called "Jet fuel can't melt memes"?

Also saying that you don't get to choose your punishment because you're not LT is the most bullshit I've heard in a while tbh. The staff member choose however they want to punish a rule breaker. (They have to break the rules though) If the rule breaker thinks it's too harsh they can just appeal it
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Luki_Guki.

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956853

Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
Dady wrote:
dankek wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
dankek wrote:
First of, it does matter that he got accepted while having a name refering to 9/11 because that shows that everybody who voted yes for him to be mod, everybody who saw his name in-game but didn't tell him to change it, all of them knew that it wasn't against TOU. If it was, he wouldn't get accepted. Secondly being called 9/11 BOM we is 1000 times worse than being called "Bush did 7/11" because "Bush did 7/11" is making fun of people thinking Bush killed 2000 innocent people to invade Iran, meanwhile "9/11 bomber" is saying that he caused 9/11. Thirdly, would you ban a person called "Jet fuel can't melt memes"?

Also saying that you don't get to choose your punishment because you're not LT is the most bullshit I've heard in a while tbh. The staff member choose however they want to punish a rule breaker. (They have to break the rules though) If the rule breaker thinks it's too harsh they can just appeal it
I didn't say I don't "pick" the punishment, I said I can't pick if it's against the rules, so if something is, for example breaks TOU, I'd say I'm forced to do something about it, and in this situation regarding offensive names, suken asked the man to change his name, he refused, then suken told him he'd have to change his name or he would be kicked, and you can figure out what happened.
Regarding the jet fuel cant melt steel beams meme, I'd say it's on a very specific example of a a somewhat inside joke, for someone who's clearly informed about the 911 memes.
On the other hand, this seems like a loophole quickly, and could offend people. How would it feel if someone went ahead and saw someone named 911 bomber or bush did 711? I'd say pretty bad. Regardless, I think 911 bomber shouldn't have been allowed in the first place, but policies and stance can change like I said, and considering the harsher stance of staff members against these kind of "jokes" (or even light hearted insults) , this is justified, regardless if he was accepted or allowed or whatever has happened a lengthy time ago. Anyways these are my two cents, I won't add to this since this is my final stance and I do not want to cause any drama.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956857

Nafe wrote:
It's political correctness gone mad!

somebody watches peep show
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

ssrp kick appeal 5 years 9 months ago #956860

I'm going to give you a proper reason why this is getting denied as you didn't get one before. You and your friend had names which are 911 jokes. And yes we all know why you had that name for so drop the bs. As the rule states:
2.1 Names - Character or gang names may not be vulgar, offensive or blasphemous. Gang names must be unique and visibly different to those of other gangs. Character names must also be visibly different than others'.
Suken rightfully ask you guys to change your name as people can get offended by it since many american's parents and grant parents died during that event which is horrible. Your friend changed his name and left with no punishment. Neither would you've been punished but you decided you're going to act tough and refuse to listen to the staff member breaking one of the first rules on ssrp:
Staff's Word is Final
If you have any issues with a verdict or a punishment given out by a staff member you need to accept it and then speak to a higher up staff member about it. You may also appeal your punishment or report the staff member in question on the forums if you feel like there was any misconduct.
You were the one who earned yourself the kick.

#Denied

Regarding Suken's names that all of you were bringing up. Yes indeed it's not ok that he had the names "911 Get Bombed" and "Get Bombed" etc. That is why he was denied for moderator for ages. And that is why he is called Suken today.
And just to finish this off. When you talk about 7 eleven and about some one who created it you use the past tense 'made' for example: Bush made 7 eleven. Your name was: "Bush did 711" did is an action and 7 eleven is not an action but 911 was so it's very clear what you are trying to say.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek