TOPIC: [SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955467

Name - Copper
STEAM I.D - STEAM_0:1:78167440
Admins Name- N/A (Bugged)
Reason - N/A (Bugged)
Server - S1
Time - Perma

Story: There is no story apart from i simply made a daft rule break once again and was instantly banned for it.

Please allow me to apologize for what I did. My behaviour was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect The players deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from playing this game.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to haivng the chance to play again with this amazing community. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955468

No thanks
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955470

sorry sir
:minussp:
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955472

No if you rulebroke a lot then :minussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955474

STEAM_0:1:78167440 punished by Pugga #GoingForSA (STEAM_0:1:84503031). Updated Ban on 02/06/2018 - 10:54:37 for permanent with reason RDM + Invis Props | Told if he broke anymore rules within a 2week period he would be perm banned.

Handling.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955476

no fuck off
:minussp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955477

No you decided to continue to break rules despite being told you would be permanantly banned if you did it again..
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8581

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955481

Acoording to all the comments, you rulebreak alot. You should wait a while
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955488

Maybe prove yourself on another Pointshop server. We've been here before: you've been permanently banned, you make an appeal - although I have to say that this is definitely your most apologetic appeal so far - and you get unbanned, only to then break rules once again.

Many people in similar situations like you have received a proposal: play on another Pointshop server for some decent time (two weeks at least, though a month is preferable), make sure you do not get punished and show a good attitude on there, and if everything checks out we'll give you another shot. That's the best deal we can give you, really, so I strongly advice you to take it if you wish to be unbanned.

You can play on any Pointshop server to your liking. You can even play on multiple if you do not want to spend time on the same server for about a month. Just make sure you don't get punished and play consistently.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955502

Raeker wrote:
Maybe prove yourself on another Pointshop server. We've been here before: you've been permanently banned, you make an appeal - although I have to say that this is definitely your most apologetic appeal so far - and you get unbanned, only to then break rules once again.

Many people in similar situations like you have received a proposal: play on another Pointshop server for some decent time (two weeks at least, though a month is preferable), make sure you do not get punished and show a good attitude on there, and if everything checks out we'll give you another shot. That's the best deal we can give you, really, so I strongly advice you to take it if you wish to be unbanned.

You can play on any Pointshop server to your liking. You can even play on multiple if you do not want to spend time on the same server for about a month. Just make sure you don't get punished and play consistently.

Might be the stupidest most generic thing ive ever had the privilege to read, regardless of your position im going to speak to you like an unintelligent brat which you more than likely are.

Im trying to get unbanned from the SSRP server. im not trying to play a dead server of a completely different game mode in an effort to just get unbanned from a completely different server what an absolutely stupid thing to suggest.

Im not going to reply to something so idiotic again from you please consider to use a slice of intelligence or atleast try next time you try to speak to me, thank you.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955504

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Might be the stupidest most generic thing ive ever had the privilege to read, regardless of your position im going to speak to you like an unintelligent brat which you more than likely are.

Im trying to get unbanned from the SSRP server. im not trying to play a dead server of a completely different game mode in an effort to just get unbanned from a completely different server what an absolutely stupid thing to suggest.

Im not going to reply to something so idiotic again from you please consider to use a slice of intelligence or atleast try next time you try to speak to me, thank you.
Nevermind. I specified that you were apologetic in your appeal and gave you a relatively respectful response, but seemingly you have not changed from your former behaviour at all.

I'm merely saying that countless people in the same position as you have received that proposal and almost all of them have only benefited from it. But fine, then - you seemingly can't care enough about this community to put any actual effort into getting unbanned besides using kind words and apologetic remarks, so I guess you can count on not getting unbanned then.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, dankek

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955505

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

You don't seem apologetic at atll. That attitude won't help you get unbanned
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955531

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Anndddd he's back, this guy makes me laugh so much, he calls everyone moronic but can't even understand a simple kind gesture.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8581
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955532

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

You're absolutely fucking despicable. Regardless of your apparent lack of knowledge regarding the positions our others servers are, I'll say that you have to prove to the whole community you're not a horrible person; clearly, from your idiotic response in an attempt to look smart, not only you failed in that regard but you also are not getting unbanned. Have fun getting denied.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955545

Copperr wrote:
Raeker wrote:

in that case

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Ashur, dankek, Boxy

[SSRP] Copper's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #955557

For other appeals i was the one who banned you.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT