Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951374

Name - What is your in-game name?
NotANiceGuy
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:56656592
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Ian Carter
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Doxing with intent
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Server 1
Time - How long were you banned for?
Perma
Story - What happened?
So I was playing at night with my friends (not saying names)and there where a lot of people mass rule breaking so we where hiding in a base and watching them and they where changing there names to my friends irl name and age but my friend told me to say brady so I was like k? so I said hi brady and then ian was saying im going to get you perma banned and im like I just said I name lol and he started to call me low and stupid and theres a guy with my friend irl name and age and its really not adding up so we left because I fort they were doxing so after I went off my friend told ian to do something and he left that's all I know
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
N-A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I Feel the ban was not needed and now people think I dox when a friend told me a name(Addon)when I was banned I was asleep and I had to ask friends to get to this point and thank you raeker for understanding
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951375

:support: The man whose name was leaked people had there real name and Snapchat as there name and now he is bitching about only rusty lol
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Detox

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951377

Yeet Man wrote:
:support: The man whose name was leaked people had there real name and Snapchat as there name and now he is bitching about only rusty lol

Did you get unbanned yet yeet man missed ya
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951382

How about you stay banned and don't play again, people like you are disgusting and don't deserve to play on the server, oh and no one exactly likes you tbh
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muha, illegalimmigrant

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951383

Sada. wrote:
How about you stay banned and don't play again, people like you are disgusting and don't deserve to play on the server, oh and no one exactly likes you tbh

This Tells me how you are
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951385

rip jug now rip account.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951387

Hey buddy, you thought I was Emmit Till the whole time, despite being told multiple times I wasn't Emmit by using my VOICE, you then decided "Oh I know what's a good idea, I'll say someones real name"? Was that to scare who you thought was Emmit into leaving the server?

I hope you stay banned for a few months more...

:minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, randomfella_

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951388

Nafe wrote:
Hey buddy, you thought I was Emmit Till the whole time, despite being told multiple times I wasn't Emmit by using my VOICE, you then decided "Oh I know what's a good idea, I'll say someones real name"? Was that to scare who you thought was Emmit into leaving the server?

The Ban says doxing never did and you were the guys mass rule breaking and saying people real names
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951389

Jack. wrote:
rip jug now rip account.

The Thing is this was all because smol got banned for 3 days and all of you started to minge and get people banned
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951390

hahahaha at least im unbanned in like 10 hours
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951391

Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

The Ban says doxing never did and you were the guys mass rule breaking and saying people real names

doxing is the act of searching and leaking personal information, stuff that the user kept hidden, in Emmits case his Snapchat was leaked by someone that I do not know, you knew his name through someone who either leaked it or through another person who leaked it, either way you went out of your way to leak his name through SSRP, just because it's been leaked a first time doesn't mean it's okay a second.

In my situation I found a public Twitch channel and found a yet again public name and decided, hey I'll get my own back on the two people who think it's funny to leak private information. Clearly you don't seem to care about the fact you leaked information, again I hope you stay banned.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951392

Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

doxing is the act of searching and leaking personal information, stuff that the user kept hidden, in Emmits case his Snapchat was leaked by someone that I do not know, you knew his name through someone who either leaked it or through another person who leaked it, either way you went out of your way to leak his name through SSRP, just because it's been leaked a first time doesn't mean it's okay a second.

In my situation I found a public Twitch channel and found a yet again public name and decided, hey I'll get my own back on the two people who think it's funny to leak private information. Clearly you don't seem to care about the fact you leaked information, again I hope you stay banned.

"doxing is the act of searching and leaking personal information" If You read the post (you never do) it says a friend told me a name didn't search or anything for it
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951393

Jack. wrote:
hahahaha at least im unbanned in like 10 hours

How lol I guess your allowed to be racist and say people real names and get unbanned lol
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951394

Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

"doxing is the act of searching and leaking personal information" If You read the post (you never do) it says a friend told me a name didn't search or anything for it

this doesn't matter, you LEAKED his name on SSRP, therefore you partook in doxing.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951395

Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

this doesn't matter, you LEAKED his name on SSRP, therefore you partook in doxing.

Never Leaked it lol
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951396

Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Never Leaked it lol

So why are you banned for leaking his name then..? There's logs and screenshots that prove you did it, denying it at this point doesn't make you look very smart.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951398

Rustyyy wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:

yes sir
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951399

Yeet Man wrote:
Rustyyy wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:

yes sir

Nice
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951401

Oh yeah also to fix up his lies in his story, he said Emmits real name at least 30 minutes before other names were mentioned.

No bases were made, they constantly broke NLR the whole time in spawn to revenge RDM.

Infact the whole thing is a bit incorrect to be honest, about 2% of it will match up to server logs.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Ru$ty's Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #951405

youre grammer is best
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851