Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DirtyPlayz warn appeal

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947970

Name - dirtyplayz
STEAM-ID - STEAM_1:0:174886324
proof:http://plays.tv/video/5b2856f24c741e0228/warn-for-nothing
u can see me killing him and then his coming back trying to raid the nuke again i dont see any problem killing him !
Staff Members Name - Clarky
Punishment Reason - RDM
Server - Server 1
Story/Situation -i was nuking on s1 clarky came once as a cop and try to kill me and i killed him and then he came back again as a cop and "didnt raid"this is what his saying and then i shot him he grab me and warn me for rdm-after 1 sec he pull out gloun and killed me
Extra Information -he also was very salty and mute me cuz i said his power angry he muted me for 10m that wasnt even needed

steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611983335...t/925935020676702013
and here u can see that i just said he is power angry and he muted me for full 10m--witch is clearly show HE LOVE POWER!

and he was very salty about losting a tgun :(
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ItsCapone.
The topic has been locked.

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947973

Still showing immature behavior and expects his warning to be removed despite the fact that the video shows an attempt to kill me for no valid reason, I was no threat to anyone. Please take another read of the rules so you know what you are talking about because I've explained it to you. zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...s-updated-02-06-2018
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947974

Clarky wrote:
Still showing immature behavior and expects his warning to be removed despite the fact that the video shows an attempt to kill me for no valid reason, I was no threat to anyone. Please take another read of the rules so you know what you are talking about because I've explained it to you. zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...s-updated-02-06-2018

WhAt ArE u On AbOuT?
after u unfreeze me u pull out a gloun and hyper and killed me ?!?
ik ur allowed to break nlr in nuke time but u knew the nuke was there and u raided it twice so how about u stop lying and stop abuse ur power and be power angry ??
I was no threat to anyone ---after 1 sec pull a gloun and hyper and killing me while breaking nlr trying to raid the nuke !
"
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947975

DirtyPlayz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

WhAt ArE u On AbOuT?
ik ur allowed to break nlr in nuke time but u knew the nuke was there and u raided it twice so how about u stop lying and stop abuse ur power and be power angry ??
I was no threat to anyone ---after 1 sec pull a gloun and hyper and killing me while breaking nlr trying to raid the nuke !
"
:thinking:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947977

DirtyPlayz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

WhAt ArE u On AbOuT?
"
I placed you back where you were shooting me and keep in mind that it was a perfectly valid reason to kill you especially when your friends were assisting in the nuke by fighting other fellow cops too. I can break NLR anywhere I want if there is an ongoing nuke, the rules state it. Please provide me some form of evidence of me 'lying' because so far, you are fully in the wrong here and that you still show immature behavior by screaming terms such as "power angry", "abuse" directed towards me.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

DirtyPlayz warn appeal 5 years 10 months ago #947979

The video that you handed clearly shows that you attempted RDMing him as you didn't own the district and you had no KOS signs.
And if you take a look at the rules it clearly says : 2.3 New Life Rule - "Police jobs are allowed to break NLR at the Mining/Police District or when attempting to stop an active nuke or bank raid" so technically, he wasn't breaking NLR. So for now, you'll have to stick to your warnings as they're totally valid.
This has been denied.
#Denied
- Lock please.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼