• Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939293

Name - What is your in-game name? Assassin{G.E.W.P}
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:169859882
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Seargent44
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? RDM
Server - Which server did this occur on? TTT minecraft 24/7
Story/Situation - What happened? i was near the T room then i saw seargent looking around and started to enter the T room (i was hearing a lots of shooting but i didnt know he was shooting) he was half way inside the T room so i killed him he reported me and i replied that i dont remmber that i killed him (was in another report Because one T baiter killed a person ina tester without testing him so i killed him so i got killed by another innocent so the other innocent got killed too) he opened the chat i asked if he was the person i killed in the T room he replied yes i apologised and said that i saw you half (almost) inside the T room so i killed you he replied that he was shooting and i should have noticed it (yes he handeled his own report) then he warned me and aslayed me (i got slayed already so dont worry about it only warning left)
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)? In case if uou didnt notice his face was inside the T room so i couldn't tell if he was the one who is shooting i only saw him looking around him then half way inside the T room (like a normal innocent i thought he was a traitor entering a T room and killed him there)
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939294

So you shoot someone half way in the T room ? Thats is suspicious still rdm
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939295

Luna wrote:
What i mean is he was half way inside the the T room is
(He passed the first door and almost all his body was between the 2 doors)
Not his half body was outside the T room
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939297

I don't think a warn was needed for this at all, mistakes happen and depending on your recents i would be happy to let you off in this situation. Entering the t room is a traitorous act but there are situations where an innocent can go pretty far inside in order to try and shoot someone. In future i would not kill anyone for entering the t room unless the second door opens, as if it remains closed the person going in is innocent.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939310

handling
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939312

Assassin wrote:
Luna wrote:
What i mean is he was half way inside the the T room is
(He passed the first door and almost all his body was between the 2 doors)
Not his half body was outside the T room
If he went into the T room then you are allow to kos him If he did not completely went into the T room you can't kos that's suspicious still rdm
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939313

Was Seargent in the middle bit as in the part where innocents would die or half way through the first door please can you be more specific
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939314

If the first door didn't shut and he was in there it is still suspicious and so rdm
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939328

Entering t room is kosable, so this was a traitorous act, even if he entered only middle part its his own fault, he was basically t baiting and committing a t act.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939391

Smojea. wrote:
Entering t room is kosable, so this was a traitorous act, even if he entered only middle part its his own fault, he was basically t baiting and committing a t act.
That is a very good point, :plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939392

Smojea. wrote:

true and most of the time a traitor gets killed he is mad because he can not play as traitor for a full round so he turns up the story and says its RDM
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939403

I was at the first door as far as I could go not in the death zone
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939418

Seargent44 wrote:

Ohhh you mean you was like looking like you was in the middle but weren't dying ye i do that all the time but i would never punish anyone for killing me for it cuz tbf it does look like you are in the middle but not dying.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939419

Jax wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:

Ohhh you mean you was like looking like you was in the middle but weren't dying ye i do that all the time but i would never punish anyone for killing me for it cuz tbf it does look like you are in the middle but not dying.

i was stood still at the first door with the door still open and me firing, im not even moving
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939422

Seargent44 wrote:
Jax wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:

i was stood still at the first door with the door still open and me firing, im not even moving

Well i know there is a point where you could go in slightly but i think the door will still stay open if you did go in as far as you could unless another player walks over the pressure plate which then would close it but u would stay alive. So for him if the door closed most of your player model would be inside the T room. The T room is buggy as fuck
:omegalul:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Jax.

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939429

In my opinion he should’ve been given a verbal warning first, I& his rapsheet was clean
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939544

Assassin,
It would be nice to see some evidence.
It would've been better to give him a verbal for this, as we all make mistakes. Even if you were just standing there, at his point of view you could have been in side the room, or still running.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939558

BossComic23 wrote:
Assassin,
It would've been better to give him a verbal for this, as we all make mistakes. Even if you were just standing there, at his point of view you could have been in side the room, or still running.
Sorry but i dont have any screenshots or record of that but i can tell what actually happend
I was comeing from the tester going to the tower to check if there is any hidden bodies there
On my way there i was looking at the T room i found only sergeant infront of it then he entered it (he was an innocent aswell)
He had gone too far that he was in the middle of the 2 doors (but the first door didnt close)
When i saw him there i thought (hey this is the death zone how he did not die *unless he is a traitor*)
So i killed him and id his body as an (innocent)
Turns out that there were a guy inside of the T room that he tried to get him
(After identifying the body i saw someone going to the nether inside the T room so i realised i made a mistake)
But he didnt instant report me in the next round he reported me (while i was in an another report where a T baiter killed someone in the tester then i killed him then i got killed then the person who killed me got killed too)
So i thought the he reported the wrong person but when he opened the chat i remmbered and started to explain (i know he was really mad at this point like *I WAS ABOUT THE KILL THE GODAMN TRAITIR YOU **** RDMer) so i apologise again for what happend
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939588

Assassin wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
Assassin,
Sorry but i dont have any screenshots or record of that but i can tell what actually happend
I was comeing from the tester going to the tower to check if there is any hidden bodies there
On my way there i was looking at the T room i found only sergeant infront of it then he entered it (he was an innocent aswell)
He had gone too far that he was in the middle of the 2 doors (but the first door didnt close)
When i saw him there i thought (hey this is the death zone how he did not die *unless he is a traitor*)
(After identifying the body i saw someone going to the nether inside the T room so i realised i made a mistake)
But he didnt instant report me in the next round he reported me (while i was in an another report where a T baiter killed someone in the tester then i killed him then i got killed then the person who killed me got killed too)
So i thought the he reported the wrong person but when he opened the chat i remmbered and started to explain (i know he was really mad at this point like *I WAS ABOUT THE KILL THE GODAMN TRAITIR YOU **** RDMer) so i apologise again for what happend

Yes so it was just a simple mistake. You see him enter the T room and he does not die, so you kill him. Even if he just entered a little bit, at your point of view it could've been different.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939614

Assassin wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
Assassin,

lying is not going to help
i reported you the next round as you killed me on my 1st round so i couldnt report
secondly i never cussed at you for killing me
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds