Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TS3 Appeal] Ashur

[TS3 Appeal] Ashur 5 years 10 months ago #937475

Name - What is your in-game name? Ashur
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? Not Needed.
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? csontvazharcos.
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Discrimination
Server - What server did you get banned from? TS3
Time - How long were you banned for? 3D
Story - What happened? Basically, we were having a conversation with Skeleton and Black Kid, and we were talking about some stuff, then Black Kid changed his TS3 Avatar to me (actually a picture of me) and then i kinda went off, i first tried to ask Skeleton if he could ban him, but he didn't see, i then got into an argument with Black Kid, where he said it was him, when it wasn't (i can also prove that it isn't him if needed, either way, i don't think that's needed), i then proceeded to get into the heat of the argument, and called him a "faggot" after realising what i called him, i left the channel, knowing my mistakes, telling Skeleton i was leaving to avoid me causing further problems, but the mistake was already made, i clearly went over the line this time, but i have already tried apolagizing to Skeleton, and i will here again, Skeleton, as one of the people i affected with my recent attitude, honestly, it's not my intention to harm you intentionally, it won't happen again, and i'm honestly sorry, as for Black kid, even though you did leak something, i obviously shouldn't of called you a "faggot" in what ever way it affected you, i shouldn't of done it, no matter our pasts with each other, with the harassment in-game, i still can not justify me calling you a "faggot", and i will ensure, this won't happen again, i'm sorry black kid.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. I would like Onion to handle, if Onion really doesn't want to handle this, Aek is allowed to.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Appeal] Ashur 5 years 10 months ago #937478

You were still in the wrong but black kid can be banned for quite some time for doxing
:neutralsp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TS3 Appeal] Ashur 5 years 10 months ago #937479

Firstly your "time" confused me I thought you meant 3 Dimension I was confused asf, Also this is your own fault (ofc) But you seem sorry about it but you also shouldn't have done this but in the mean time :neutralsp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Boxy.

[TS3 Appeal] Ashur 5 years 10 months ago #937483

Kyber wrote:
You were still in the wrong but black kid can be banned for quite some time for doxing
:neutralsp:
It's not the fact he leaked it, because i couldn't prove it, i shouldn't of lost my back end, and i did, i am clearly wrong, but honestly, i know my mistakes and i am deeply sorry for it.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TS3 Appeal] Ashur 5 years 10 months ago #937484

Your attitude has been shit recently and not the first time you been breaking rules on TS as of recently, it's a fairly short ban and also we rather have you wait for your ban out instead.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Clarky. Reason: fggdfhbhbdfgv4u567b4567nbe4673563rcfqw34c5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32