STEAM_0:0:52189662

Staff Members Name:
TS3 Staff Team, handled by OnionRings

Punishment Reason:
Inactivity

Server:
TS3

Story/Situation:
Whilst it is true that I have been less active on Teamspeak lately, this has only been for the past 3 weeks or so. It was recommended by multiple people, including the CM Team after I resigned that I take a small break, which is what I had been doing for a couple of weeks, before coming back fully a little more slowly. I mentioned this in my resignation post when I revoked it, and it should have been clear that I was starting to come back properly now.
Furthermore with this, nobody came to try to speak to me about this at all, not asking for any reasoning behind it, despite the fact that until these past few weeks I had been on Teamspeak almost all the time. I cannot say why due to Meeting Agreement, however I believe that in such a case, quite a large double standard has been held.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931341

:plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931343

Clearly stated he was taking a small break lol
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931346

Does a lot around the community and deserves to have a little break and should of been asked why he’s inactive first before giving him a warning.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by RedPowder.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931369

Given that you had stated that you’d have a little break, and that nobody questioned you first about your activity, this official was not deserved.

Good luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931374

:support: you are on a break.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931388

Did Onion not tell you that you need to communicate more often and not ignore mine and a lot of other staff members? This has been an ongoing issue with you despite the fact you had an 'inactivity' reason you barely responded to people before that too. Let this warning be a caution that you should start talking to people when they ask you for something especially when you're a TS HA.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931393

Clarky wrote:
Did Onion not tell you that you need to communicate more often and not ignore mine and a lot of other staff members? This has been an ongoing issue with you despite the fact you had an 'inactivity' reason you barely responded to people before that too. Let this warning be a caution that you should start talking to people when they ask you for something especially when you're a TS HA.

No. Onion said nothing of the sort. I specifically told you why I wasn't responding as much, which I also specifically stated on the forums.
If you want to start talking about not replying to Steam messages, go talk to CM Team members like Tyler.

Responding on Steam also has nothing to do with TS, as nobody has asked me about any TS related issues.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptinF1rework, Denis

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931395

TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

No. Onion said nothing of the sort. I specifically told you why I wasn't responding as much, which I also specifically stated on the forums.
If you want to start talking about not replying to Steam messages, go talk to CM Team members like Tyler.

Responding on Steam also has nothing to do with TS, as nobody has asked me about any TS related issues.
Even before you had these 'issues' you barely replied to my shit both TS and Steam and let's not forget how ignorant you are when people like DEADMONSTOR tries helping you for weeks only to be ignored. You rarely communicate on TS and have had poor activity for some time, it's time you actually do something about it or else you'll face the consequences
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Lerpson, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931399

Has done a lot for the community, should be forgiven

• BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931403

Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Even before you had these 'issues' you barely replied to my shit both TS and Steam and let's not forget how ignorant you are when people like DEADMONSTOR tries helping you for weeks only to be ignored. You rarely communicate on TS and have had poor activity for some time, it's time you actually do something about it or else you'll face the consequences

You should've officialy warned him then, not now whilst he is on a hard deserving break. Its absolutely pathetic and ridiculous to officially warn him whilst he publicly and privately announced he was going to take a long break. Again this is just fucking pathetic and sad

• spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by spodermon.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931405

spodermon wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

You should've officialy warned him then, not now whilst he is on a hard deserving break. Its absolutely pathetic and ridiculous to officially warn him whilst he publicly and privately announced he was going to take a long break. Again this is just fucking pathetic and sad

are you drunk, that's what we did???? don't contradict yourself
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR, Jeppe, Lerpson, dankek, TILTED TURTLE and 2 more...

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931406

:plussp: was unfair as fuck
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931431

Even though you have had said issues before as well its unfair to warn you whilst you have an inactivity reason and had I been aware my vote would have been different.

Did the person who brought you up know about this inactivity?
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931440

Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Clarkster to be honest you are just reinforcing his point about double standards, you can't warn one person for not responding to messages or not communicating enough when have people like Tyler who have a reputation for not responding.

On top of this it seems like a very minor thing in which prior to it he stated he was taking a break and it seems not only harsh but unfair to give him an official for it especially given how active he normally is all the time.

:support:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Denis.

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931451

RealDenis wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Clarkster to be honest you are just reinforcing his point about double standards, you can't warn one person for not responding to messages or not communicating enough when have people like Tyler who have a reputation for not responding.

On top of this it seems like a very minor thing in which prior to it he stated he was taking a break and it seems not only harsh but unfair to give him an official for it especially given how active he normally is all the time.

I don't have an issue with Tyler responding fyi, maybe it's just you I'm assuming
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931461

Clarky wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I don't have an issue with Tyler responding fyi, maybe it's just you I'm assuming
I am still a member of this community so I don't see why he should ignore me even IF it was only me, but it isn't. Like I said before from what I've heard and seen he has a reputation for not responding and this is coming from both staff and players alike.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931463

Xnator was warned for inactivity and nothing else, he was told to me more active within the teamspeak server.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, 123123123

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931469

We gave Corgi the benefit of the doubt about whether or not she would actively carry out her duties within the Teamspeak. I see no reason why we should not do the same for you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, TheXnator

[TS3 Official Warning Appeal] TheXnator 5 years 10 months ago #931471

Clarky wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

are you drunk, that's what we did???? don't contradict yourself
I’m pretty sure spoderman meant you should have officially warned him ‘then’ as in warned him before when he wasn’t on a break
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!