Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [ssrp] warn appeal

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921496

Name - evil cat
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:23118475
Admins Name - vegovego
Reason - "raiding without a possitive scan"
Server - ssrp1
Story - i entered in to a kos district. noticed they had printers and pressed e on one of them and then i got shot to death.

raiding without a positive scan is a non existant rule. i couldnt get in range to scan any buildings anyway without entering the area. there is no rule that defines raiding but being told that i was raiding when i literally entered the area unarmed with my keys equipped is extremely unfair. i wasnt attacking anyone only looking for any crime.

i cant find any rules that justify this warn and im pretty upset because this guy literally told me to leave the server as soon as i joined so he has something out for me...
  • snowi
  • snowi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 172
  • Thanks received: 32
  • Karma: -8
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921509

If there is no rule on this then I don’t see why you were punished, however I’m not familiar with the SSRP Rules, I’ll take a look. Another notable thing to take a look at would be the staff members attitude towards you and how he spoke to you

:plussp:

Good luck!
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2119
  • Thanks received: 580
  • Karma: 17
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921514

Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • SkeletonWarrior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Posts: 2668
  • Thanks received: 874
  • Karma: -8


csontvazharcos
SSRP-Super Admin
Forum-Section Moderator
TeamSpeak-Staff


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921520

karma for batton rushing, get good and follow rules skrub
  • Sada.
  • Sada.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (^: Jailbreak bad sever :^)
  • Posts: 5291
  • Thanks received: 3509
  • Karma: 227
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, illegalimmigrant514

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921525

Handling!
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 7476
  • Thanks received: 2075
  • Karma: -64
:check: Team speak 3 staff
:check: Server applications section moderator
:check: Prop hunt Head Admin
:check: Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
:check: Deathrun Administrator

✘Deathrun Administrator
✘Deathrun Moderator
✘SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
✘Murder Super Admin
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921526

Sada. wrote:
karma for batton rushing, get good and follow rules skrub

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :evil:
  • Fork
  • Fork's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafé
  • Posts: 758
  • Thanks received: 254
  • Karma: -5
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921530

Fork wrote:
Sada. wrote:
karma for batton rushing, get good and follow rules skrub

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :evil:


B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
  • Sada.
  • Sada.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (^: Jailbreak bad sever :^)
  • Posts: 5291
  • Thanks received: 3509
  • Karma: 227
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921560

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
  • A Sloth
  • A Sloth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Posts: 607
  • Thanks received: 107
  • Karma: -3
#Raeker4CO




The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921562

A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan

because that's always been a thing, it was confirmed by a CM ages ago that cops can raid any bases when a nuke is active
  • Sada.
  • Sada.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (^: Jailbreak bad sever :^)
  • Posts: 5291
  • Thanks received: 3509
  • Karma: 227
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921563

A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jailbreak Server Owner
  • Posts: 9360
  • Thanks received: 4039
  • Karma: 135

★YouTube | Plays.tv★


Credits to WreckingBall

The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921565

Clarky wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?

So if I nuke and my group has 0 guns out cops can’t raid without scan?
  • A Sloth
  • A Sloth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Posts: 607
  • Thanks received: 107
  • Karma: -3
#Raeker4CO




The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921578

A Sloth wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?

So if I nuke and my group has 0 guns out cops can’t raid without scan?
No the idea is that when a nuclear device is active in the city the police suspend some of your rights as citizens for the greater good. Durning a nuke I would think the police would be justified to enter any base under the guise of checking for a nuke.
  • EMP
  • EMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Site Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Posts: 1880
  • Thanks received: 2668
  • Karma: 137

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, snowi, SkeletonWarrior, Raeker, Box_

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921588

EMP wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?

So if I nuke and my group has 0 guns out cops can’t raid without scan?
No the idea is that when a nuclear device is active in the city the police suspend some of your rights as citizens for the greater good. Durning a nuke I would think the police would be justified to enter any base under the guise of checking for a nuke.

If I’m not mistake it’s actually true and used in everyday life in the USA It’s called “USA patriot act” and in the United Kingdom it’s called the “Terrorism Act 2000” I could be wrong on the names but EMP is correct.
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thanks received: 3254
  • Karma: 216
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowi

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921591

RedPowder wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?

So if I nuke and my group has 0 guns out cops can’t raid without scan?
No the idea is that when a nuclear device is active in the city the police suspend some of your rights as citizens for the greater good. Durning a nuke I would think the police would be justified to enter any base under the guise of checking for a nuke.

If I’m not mistake it’s actually true and used in everyday life in the USA It’s called “USA patriot act” and in the United Kingdom it’s called the “Terrorism Act 2000” I could be wrong on the names but EMP is correct.
You're right about the Patriot Act, but not sure about the UK equivalent. Literally are talking about this in my history class right now.
  • Fork
  • Fork's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafé
  • Posts: 758
  • Thanks received: 254
  • Karma: -5
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921594

Fork wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
EMP wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Sloth wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime. This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens. That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.

If that’s true why can cops raid nuke without positive scan
because people have illegal weapons out so therefore you can raid it?

So if I nuke and my group has 0 guns out cops can’t raid without scan?
No the idea is that when a nuclear device is active in the city the police suspend some of your rights as citizens for the greater good. Durning a nuke I would think the police would be justified to enter any base under the guise of checking for a nuke.

If I’m not mistake it’s actually true and used in everyday life in the USA It’s called “USA patriot act” and in the United Kingdom it’s called the “Terrorism Act 2000” I could be wrong on the names but EMP is correct.
You're right about the Patriot Act, but not sure about the UK equivalent. Literally are talking about this in my history class right now.

I’ll give you a little history right now, my moms gay.

Anyways yeah History was one of MyNBA2K18 favourite subjects in school and science was a close second.
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 4401
  • Thanks received: 3254
  • Karma: 216
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by RedPowder.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921595

RedPowder wrote:
I’ll give you a little history right now, my moms gay.
Interesting, just read in my textbook that Blops420's mom is a homosexual.
  • Fork
  • Fork's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafé
  • Posts: 758
  • Thanks received: 254
  • Karma: -5
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 2 days ago #921597

:minussp:

Printers were behind a fence couldnt see them until you bhopped all the way to the back to find them.
  • .Matt
  • .Matt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 369
  • Thanks received: 81
  • Karma: 7
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 1 day ago #921605

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Your job (as police) is keep the streets free of crime and only keep the streets free of crime.
i do. i was.
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
This means you shouldn't go and raid fellow law obeying citizens.
i didnt. entering a district unarmed is not raiding.

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
That is why you either need a: Positive scan, A Valid warrant or Witness an illegal activity inside such as printing.
i did.
  • snowi
  • snowi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 172
  • Thanks received: 32
  • Karma: -8
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by snowi.
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 1 day ago #921606

@Eddie wrote:
Another notable thing to take a look at would be the staff members attitude towards you and how he spoke to you

well the first thing he said when i joined the server was that i should leave. and during the sit he wouldnt listen to me and just replied by telling me to read the rules even though he warned me for a non-existant rule.
  • snowi
  • snowi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 172
  • Thanks received: 32
  • Karma: -8
The topic has been locked.

[ssrp] warn appeal 2 months 1 day ago #921650

hi red i love u even though u blew up my casino
  • snowi
  • snowi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 172
  • Thanks received: 32
  • Karma: -8
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Latram, Luki_Guki
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds

198 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
26/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
13/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
15/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
37/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
20/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
31/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
7/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
29/128
online
Top