Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920130

Name - What is your in-game name?
✪ ユノSmojea ✪
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?STEAM_0:0:11622545
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?Xerceas ✿
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? Antisemitism
Server - Which server did this occur on? TTT
Story/Situation - What happened?
I drew a sun sign and got warned for it.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
Neither did i mention anything antisemitistic or did anything like that. So i dont find this warn valid. It was just assumed that i drew a "swastika. -Also how can u deny this for "loophole" as i didnt "loophole" at all. You u just go and assume i was "loopholing". Also u used term "discrimination" even tho i didnt discriminate anyone.(referring to last appeal)- Handle someone with brain pls.
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Maybe
  • Posts: 1130
  • Thanks received: 507
  • Karma: -1
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Smojea..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920131

Handling
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 8236
  • Thanks received: 2289
  • Karma: -72

:check: Team speak 3 staff
:check: Server applications + Appeals section moderator
:check: Prop hunt Head Admin
:check: Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin

✘Deathrun Administrator x2
✘Deathrun Moderator
✘SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
✘Murder Super Admin
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920132

Nick0GR wrote:
Handling
Welcoming really wants to handle this, he is willing to get down on all 4s.... and handle it. I'll be supervising him while he does it!
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 8236
  • Thanks received: 2289
  • Karma: -72

:check: Team speak 3 staff
:check: Server applications + Appeals section moderator
:check: Prop hunt Head Admin
:check: Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin

✘Deathrun Administrator x2
✘Deathrun Moderator
✘SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
✘Murder Super Admin
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920153

Personally, I wouldn’t have even punished if you drew a clear swastika (with I’m presuming the bullet marks on walls?) because it would seem unnecessary, nevermind for loopholing it, which you claim it wasn’t even loopholing. But that’s just my opinion, if the staff member or users took offence to it then unfortunately I see why you were punished, but even me that’s had a harsh background to do with this context, would not be offended by what you did.
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ohhh fiddlesticks, what now?
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thanks received: 685
  • Karma: 19
✥ Ex TTTAdministrator ✥
✥ DeathrunAdministrator ✥
✥ ForumModerator ✥

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920155

@Eddie wrote:
Personally, I wouldn’t have even punished if you drew a clear swastika (with I’m presuming the bullet marks on walls?) because it would seem unnecessary, nevermind for loopholing it, which you claim it wasn’t even loopholing. But that’s just my opinion, if the staff member or users took offence to it then unfortunately I see why you were punished, but even me that’s had a harsh background to do with this context, would not be offended by what you did.
That's pretty worrying if you arent punishing for making racist symbols
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Watashi wa gōkan sa rete iru
  • Posts: 2546
  • Thanks received: 613
  • Karma: -2

⅋ ⟝ Prop Hunt Super Administrator ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Teamspeak Staff ⟞ ⅋

⅋ ⟝ Ex Jailbreak Administrator ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Ex TTT Administrator ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Ex Surf Administrator ⟞ ⅋

⅋ ⟝ Ex Murder Moderator ⟞ ⅋
⅋ ⟝ Ex SSRP Moderator ⟞ ⅋

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Jax, DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920157

Kyber wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Personally, I wouldn’t have even punished if you drew a clear swastika (with I’m presuming the bullet marks on walls?) because it would seem unnecessary, nevermind for loopholing it, which you claim it wasn’t even loopholing. But that’s just my opinion, if the staff member or users took offence to it then unfortunately I see why you were punished, but even me that’s had a harsh background to do with this context, would not be offended by what you did.
That's pretty worrying if you arent punishing for making racist symbols
According to Smoj, it wasn’t. I can’t give much input though because I didn’t see what was actually drawn, my point was that I wouldn’t be offended to the point of warning for antisemitism, I would rather tell them to stop and not do it again, if they did then I would punish
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ohhh fiddlesticks, what now?
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thanks received: 685
  • Karma: 19
✥ Ex TTTAdministrator ✥
✥ DeathrunAdministrator ✥
✥ ForumModerator ✥

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920165

I fail to see a context in which you were drawing that for its intended meaning of a sun sign. Sadly i'm of the opinion it was most likely drawn because it looks like a swastika to test staff, in which case it is loopholing an anti-semetic symbol.
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 889
  • Thanks received: 533
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, LonelyDodo

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920166

@Eddie wrote:
Kyber wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Personally, I wouldn’t have even punished if you drew a clear swastika (with I’m presuming the bullet marks on walls?) because it would seem unnecessary, nevermind for loopholing it, which you claim it wasn’t even loopholing. But that’s just my opinion, if the staff member or users took offence to it then unfortunately I see why you were punished, but even me that’s had a harsh background to do with this context, would not be offended by what you did.
That's pretty worrying if you arent punishing for making racist symbols
According to Smoj, it wasn’t. I can’t give much input though because I didn’t see what was actually drawn, my point was that I wouldn’t be offended to the point of warning for antisemitism, I would rather tell them to stop and not do it again, if they did then I would punish
I take offense to this symbol, and I am sure there are others with a similar background that do as well.

It is true that turning the "swatzika" around is a symbol of prosperity and good. However that is in Asia. Since this is predominently an European server with a lot of Western users, then it is primarily the European culture that should be followed. So yes, this would be counted as loopholing and the punishment is valid.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♦ DEAD is a lad ♦
  • Posts: 8916
  • Thanks received: 5998
  • Karma: 201
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920169

Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Kyber wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Personally, I wouldn’t have even punished if you drew a clear swastika (with I’m presuming the bullet marks on walls?) because it would seem unnecessary, nevermind for loopholing it, which you claim it wasn’t even loopholing. But that’s just my opinion, if the staff member or users took offence to it then unfortunately I see why you were punished, but even me that’s had a harsh background to do with this context, would not be offended by what you did.
That's pretty worrying if you arent punishing for making racist symbols
According to Smoj, it wasn’t. I can’t give much input though because I didn’t see what was actually drawn, my point was that I wouldn’t be offended to the point of warning for antisemitism, I would rather tell them to stop and not do it again, if they did then I would punish
I take offense to this symbol, and I am sure there are others with a similar background that do as well.

It is true that turning the "swatzika" around is a symbol of prosperity and good. However that is in Asia. Since this is predominently an European server with a lot of Western users, then it is primarily the European culture that should be followed. So yes, this would be counted as loopholing and the punishment is valid.
Realistically from my background, I should take offence severely, but that’s just not how I react to things, and I do agree that the punishment is valid and I see no context where this “sun sign” could have been drawn without a loopholing intention, all I’m saying is I would’ve gave one chance just to give the benefit of the doubt to Smoj that it was an innocent act
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ohhh fiddlesticks, what now?
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thanks received: 685
  • Karma: 19
✥ Ex TTTAdministrator ✥
✥ DeathrunAdministrator ✥
✥ ForumModerator ✥

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] Smojea.'s Punishment Appeal 3 months 2 days ago #920221

So Smojea after reviewing your appeal and talking to Xerceas I have decided to Deny this appeal. I had looked at the screenshots you provided but it seems that this was not the time/reason Xerceas punished you for. Unless further evidence comes up the result will be the same.
#Denied
  • WelcomingComic2
  • WelcomingComic2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Posts: 456
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: 1
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by WelcomingComic2.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
50/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
1/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
4/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
20/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
38/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
16/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
31/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
6/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
39/128
online
Top