Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897935

Name - What is your in-game name? 2B
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? - STEAM_0:0:105696207
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? - |Z| Windows
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? - RDM
Server - Which server did this occur on? - TTT 24/7 Minecraft
Story/Situation - What happened? - I was the last innocent in a round with 6 traitors remaining, Smojea wrote in the chatbox that it was 1v6, Miia stated "gl" right afterwards. Smojea shot me before running away, then 'S!GGE @ you', ran into the room, and as it was 1v6, I killed him. Afterwards I was reported for RDMing and that's when |Z| Windows warned me.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
This is my first warn in nearly one year of playing on the server, I even was a staff member before. Honestly I think if a traitor states that there is only one innocent remaining this shouldn't be seen as RDM.

EDIT - Screenshot of the chatbox:
  • YoRHa 2B
  • YoRHa 2B's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • TTT Administrator
  • Posts: 37
  • Thanks received: 17
  • Karma: 7
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?
Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by YoRHa 2B. Reason: Added screenshot
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897937

I will look into this, good luck!
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897938

Do you by any chance have any evidence?
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897941

Added the link of the screenshot
  • YoRHa 2B
  • YoRHa 2B's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • TTT Administrator
  • Posts: 37
  • Thanks received: 17
  • Karma: 7
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897942

After a discussion with doggoman about situations like this we agree that it is the fault of the traitor who announced that they were the last innocent, as this is a form of ghosting because they have revealed their traitor buddies. Consequently the innocent has been told the identity of all the other traitors. I see no reason to deny this given 2B is a good girl and never breaks rules.

:support:
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 733
  • Thanks received: 447
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie., YoRHa 2B

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897943

Miia wrote:
After a discussion with doggoman about situations like this we agree that it is the fault of the traitor who announced that they were the last innocent, as this is a form of ghosting because they have revealed their traitor buddies. Consequently the innocent has been told the identity of all the other traitors. I see no reason to deny this given 2B is a good girl and never breaks rules.

:support:
It is not ghosting and don't forget that traitors could always lie. I mean there can be 4 innocents left and two traitors and one of the traitors can then say "Oh X you're the last innocent" and it wouldn't be true at all.

If anything it only means that that traitor can be KOSed as they were the ones that revealed themselves to be a traitor.

EDIT: :plussp: on the appeal btw, don't think you should have been warned for this.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • I heard cats are no longer cool
  • Posts: 8704
  • Thanks received: 5717
  • Karma: 141
Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by Raeker.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie., YoRHa 2B

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897944

I am waiting for a response from the staff that issued this punishment, however from my own judgement I am willing to accept this. This was not your fault at all, the only rule broken was in fact broken by the Traitor that announced it was 1v6, which is in a way sabotaging the chances of their own team.

Edit: As Raeker has pointed out, this wasn't actually ghosting because Traitors could always lie, but the point is you were not in the wrong to use this to your advantage
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YoRHa 2B

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897947

Ayy, i indeed wrote that its 1v6, so i dont find this punishment fair.
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Maybe
  • Posts: 1128
  • Thanks received: 506
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897948

Seen as I feel Raeker will be able to handle and word this better than I can, I will be passing this appeal onto him to handle
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897949

Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
After a discussion with doggoman about situations like this we agree that it is the fault of the traitor who announced that they were the last innocent, as this is a form of ghosting because they have revealed their traitor buddies. Consequently the innocent has been told the identity of all the other traitors. I see no reason to deny this given 2B is a good girl and never breaks rules.

:support:
It is not ghosting and don't forget that traitors could always lie. I mean there can be 4 innocents left and two traitors and one of the traitors can then say "Oh X you're the last innocent" and it wouldn't be true at all.

If anything it only means that that traitor can be KOSed as they were the ones that revealed themselves to be a traitor.

EDIT: :plussp: on the appeal btw, don't think you should have been warned for this.
Maybe ghosting was a bad word to use. The point being if you announce to the last innocent that it is a 1v6 you are essentially saying that every other player alive is a traitor, regardless of them telling the truth or not they have still said that every remaining player is a traitor and thus in my eyes KOSed them. It would be no different in my eyes than if a traitor sat in the t room and kosed innocents one by one. And as for them being kosed no further questions need to be asked before the last innocent may kill them. That is my opinion anyway.
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 733
  • Thanks received: 447
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by Miia.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Eddie., YoRHa 2B

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897954

Im confused...
  • Box_
  • Box_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-Poor
  • Posts: 1782
  • Thanks received: 443
  • Karma: 7

SSRP Admin
TTT Admin
Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-Bhop mod
Ex-Surf mod
Ex-Murder mod
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897956

Miia wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
After a discussion with doggoman about situations like this we agree that it is the fault of the traitor who announced that they were the last innocent, as this is a form of ghosting because they have revealed their traitor buddies. Consequently the innocent has been told the identity of all the other traitors. I see no reason to deny this given 2B is a good girl and never breaks rules.

:support:
It is not ghosting and don't forget that traitors could always lie. I mean there can be 4 innocents left and two traitors and one of the traitors can then say "Oh X you're the last innocent" and it wouldn't be true at all.

If anything it only means that that traitor can be KOSed as they were the ones that revealed themselves to be a traitor.

EDIT: :plussp: on the appeal btw, don't think you should have been warned for this.
Maybe ghosting was a bad word to use. The point being if you announce to the last innocent that it is a 1v6 you are essentially saying that every other player alive is a traitor, regardless of them telling the truth or not they have still said that every reaming player is a traitor and thus in my eyes KOSed them. It would be no different in my eyes than if a traitor sat in the t room and kosed innocents one by one. And as for them being kosed no further questions need to be asked before the last innocent may kill them. That is my opinion anyway.
I literally just thought of the same thing right before reading this. So yeah, no punishment was broken and it should be removed.

As stated by Eddie, I will speak to Windows about this as soon as we're both available.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • I heard cats are no longer cool
  • Posts: 8704
  • Thanks received: 5717
  • Karma: 141
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 7 hours ago #897957

Box0 wrote:
Im confused...
One of the traitors announced that it was 1v6, therefore from that the innocent knew that everyone else on the game was a Traitor, and was punished for RDM when killing somebody
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

Last Edit: 3 months 7 hours ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 6 hours ago #897966

_Eddie_ wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Im confused...
One of the traitors announced that it was 1v6, therefore from that the innocent knew that everyone else on the game was a Traitor, and was punished for RDM when killing somebody

Oh ok thanks for clarifying that
  • Box_
  • Box_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-Poor
  • Posts: 1782
  • Thanks received: 443
  • Karma: 7

SSRP Admin
TTT Admin
Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-Bhop mod
Ex-Surf mod
Ex-Murder mod
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 3 months 6 hours ago #897967

After reviewing your report and the evidence you have provided, I have spoken to Windows and he also would like this appeal to be accepted. The screenshot you have included in this appeal clearly shows how one of the traitors revealed to you how all the other people remaining in the game were all Traitors, which is basically a KOS on everyone alive except yourself, as stated by Miia. You simply took this KOS and followed it.
:accepted:


Thank you for making this appeal, the warning will be removed shortly. Enjoy your day
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Király
  • Posts: 2107
  • Thanks received: 576
  • Karma: 16
Ex TTTAdministrator
DeathrunAdministrator
ForumModerator

Steam-Click here

baltic-fm.com

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram, Windows, Raeker, Chienman, Miia and 2 more...
Moderators: Latram, Luki_Guki
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
43/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
20/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
12/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
23/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
18/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
16/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
15/128
online
Top