Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301744

Name - suh
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:30123364
Staff Members Name - PZGrens
Punishment Reason - RDM + LTAP
Server - TTT MC 24/7
Story/Situation - I glitched while switching weapons from grenade to crowbar, and by pressing M1 I dropped a grenade. I warned in chat as fast as I could that I threw a nade in the tester area, urging everyone to go away. Someone ignored that and died to the fall damage by the blast. He reported me, to which I replied I'm sorry for killing you (both inno), but I did warn multiple time for you to go away. Why did you stay? He kept the report. I assumed that the report was just going to be ignored, so I restarted Gmod to fix the mic-always-on bug. When I came back, I was warned for RDM + LTAP.
Extra Information - PZ's attitude against me has been absolutely horrendous. Trying to get me warned on technicalities (see my other warn appeal) and always being aggressive and non understanding. When I asked him why I was punished, he said "I would've given you a verbal if you stayed, but you left so I gave you a warning for LTAP". I disagree for 2 reasons: I returned within 5 minutes, so I'm not sure how it's LTAP. I answered the report, I didn't avoid it. And, at last, I've been playing for months on this server and I wouldn't be naive enough to think leaving would save me from getting warned. I know how reports work??
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301746

Handling
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301747

yeah in game yyou warned that you threw grenade by mistake, maybe PZ didn't see that. but such mistakes can happen.
  • usveinha
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 115

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301748

usveinha wrote:
yeah in game yyou warned that you threw grenade by mistake, maybe PZ didn't see that. but such mistakes can happen.
He implied that he did see that, that's why I even did this report. I feel like it's too much
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301749

Another one? bruh
TBF when he warned for you LTAP there was no way of him knowing you'd come back after "five minutes" maybe don't leave when you got an active report on you :side:
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301751

StephenSka wrote:
Another one? bruh
TBF when he warned for you LTAP there was no way of him knowing you'd come back after "five minutes" maybe don't leave when you got an active report on you :side:

"Another one" when the last one was plain wrong.

Anyways, I agree that he didn't know that I would return, but alas I did. I left because I assumed the report didn't need any more info from my side.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301752

So you rdmed someone by throwing a random nade. Because you warned after I would have given you a verbal warning but you then left straight after responding to the report which is ltap.

As for my attitude towards you. You are the one that has a bind quoting me to try and embarrass me any time I talk in the server. You are the one that is always being disrespectful towards me and trying to aggravate me. Anyone who plays on the server will vouch for this. This doesn't really bother me as I just ignore you and continue to have a good time on the server. In my opinion you should have been banned a long time ago for your horrendous attitude (After checking your rap sheet this has actually happened) But I go out of my way to avoid interacting with you because of how vile you are. When I am forced to I answer all your questions I act the same way I would towards any other player. I'm not sure why you dislike me so much but I assure you that I am the least bit bothered by it and it will only ever be in situations like this where I acknowledge your hatred towards me.

So no I don't think I have a bad attitude towards you which is why (no matter how hard you try to aggravate me) you will never be able to provide evidence of such a thing.

Also no I didn't see your warning in chat.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by PZGrens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301757

PZGrens wrote:
So you rdmed someone by throwing a random nade. Because you warned after I would have given you a verbal warning but you then left straight after responding to the report which is ltap.

As for my attitude towards you. You are the one that has a bind quoting me to try and embarrass me any time I talk in the server. You are the one that is always being disrespectful towards me and trying to aggravate me. Anyone who plays on the server will vouch for this. This doesn't really bother me as I just ignore you and continue to have a good time on the server. In my opinion you should have been banned a long time ago for your horrendous attitude (After checking your rap sheet this has actually happened) But I go out of my way to avoid interacting with you because of how vile you are. When I am forced to I answer all your questions I act the same way I would towards any other player. I'm not sure why you dislike me so much but I assure you that I am the least bit bothered by it and it will only ever be in situations like this where I acknowledge your hatred towards me.

So no I don't think I have a bad attitude towards you which is why (no matter how hard you try to aggravate me) you will never be able to provide evidence of such a thing.

Also no I didn't see your warning in chat.

Almost believable if you didn't do that previous report.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301768

Sorry mate accidentally headshot you from the tower with a sniper
but don't worry I'll come back in 3 hours @ me then it's not LTAP guys
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Gin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, CatlessCat

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301771

Gin wrote:
Sorry mate accidentally headshot you from the tower with a sniper
but don't worry I'll come back in 3 hours @ me then it's not LTAP guys

From what I understood, LTAP is when you don't answer the report. I answered it, then left.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301772

Hello suh, I was on the server while this entire thing happened and you did in fact LTAP. You might've not intended to LTAP but you still technically did. This would have not changed the outcome of your punishment regardless, it just looks worse on a rapsheet. Also please try being nicer to people on the server since I've had many people tell me that you've been acting like a dick. This punishment was completely justified since you left right after answering the report, PZGrens didn't do anything wrong and did what he should've.

Thank you for making this Appeal.

This has been

• Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32