TOPIC: [TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261955

Name - What is your in-game name?
♧ PZGrens シ
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:172887208
Staff Members Name - Who slayed you?
God Dammit Ross & Nay
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
Prop surf/minge
Server - Which server did this occur on?
TTT
Story/Situation - What happened?
Prop surf - I was near the tester next at the bottom of the ladders and set up a prop surf. I then went up a ladder so it looked like I was prop surfing. I admit that this was stupid and it is trolling however I 100% shouldn't have been slain as it didn't inhibit anyone's ability to play the game. I do however regret trolling as it does make the staff teams job harder when they not only have to watch out for rdmers and stuff they have to look out for people trolling.

Prop minge - I threw a minecart of the side of the map just because I like to get rid of them at the start of the round and one of them flew by Nay and he slayed me. I will admit that if it was with malicious intent he is in the right to slay me and if I had a history of prop abuse it would make sense that he made the conclusion I was trying to kill him but since I was just trying to get rid of the minecarts and none of them hit anyone (I was of course being careful not to) I don't think a slay was warrented.

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
I wasn't going to dispute either of these as a slay isn't that serious, however, I have made serious attempts to improve my attitude and I feel like my rap sheet should be representative of that. Without these 2 slays I would have no active punishments by the end of the week and I sincerely regret that the staff members even had to consider slaying me in the 2 given situations.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by PZGrens.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261958

You prop flew. despite if no one's game was being interrupted or anything you still did it. As it's forbidden the slay is justified.

For you throwing props around that could indeed hit someone. If you simply bring the props to the water instead of yeeting it there wouldn't be a problem.

Time to re read the rules I'd say!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261960

Kurze wrote:
You prop flew. despite if no one's game was being interrupted or anything you still did it. As it's forbidden the slay is justified.

Thats the thing though, I didn't prop surf, I just went up a ladder while holding a prop so it looked like I was.

I admit that I should have been more careful when throwing the carts but I was careful enough not to hit anyone and I wasn't far from the water.

I don't think a reread of the rules is nessecary as I am looking at them quite often in reports but if you feel it is nessercary I am happy to do so.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261961

Handling
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261964

Armarni4 wrote:
propflys and prop abuses/makes it looks like he is
gets slayed
:o
As I said, I wasn't going to dispute it but since I have been improving my reputation I want my rap sheet to reflect it.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261966

PZGrens wrote:
Kurze wrote:

Thats the thing though, I didn't prop surf, I just went up a ladder while holding a prop so it looked like I was.

I admit that I should have been more careful when throwing the carts but I was careful enough not to hit anyone and I wasn't far from the water.

I don't think a reread of the rules is nessecary as I am looking at them quite often in reports but if you feel it is nessercary I am happy to do so.

As far as I know a mine cart can't pass through the ladder so what were you "holding"?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261967

Armarni4 wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
propflys and prop abuses/makes it looks like he is
gets slayed
:o
As I said, I wasn't going to dispute it but since I have been improving my reputation I want my rap sheet to reflect it.

well i’m not going to comment on your reputation as i’ve not been on for the past 4 days that being said if you made it look like you were doing it / did it on accident you still did it and i’d say you having these slays will make you be more careful on the future.

But if I am going up a ladder with a prop in my hand so it looks like I am flying is that what the !slay command is there to protect? I think keeping a slay that I didn't deserve so I won't do it in the future is a fallacy and will lessen the effect of a slay in the future but I guess I will just need to trust your and Ross' judgement.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1261970

Kurze wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
Kurze wrote:

As far as I know a mine cart can't pass through the ladder so what were you "holding"?

I had to recreate it. I did it a bit more eloquently when I got slayed but I didn't want to do it multiple times. I made sure not to hurt anyone and checked with the mods on it was ok to recreate it for this appeal.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262021

PZGrens wrote:
one of them flew by Nay and he slayed me

Ahh yes when you threw a prop into my face and did significant damage
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Nay.

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262023

PZGrens wrote:
Kurze wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
Kurze wrote:

I had to recreate it. I did it a bit more eloquently when I got slayed but I didn't want to do it multiple times. I made sure not to hurt anyone and checked with the mods on it was ok to recreate it for this appeal.

after watching that video, it was technically propsurfing. yes you were going up a ladder, and the prop maybe boosted you, but from my eyes it’s technically propsurfing. + i have a question, why did you put the prop underneath you anyway (before you even went up the ladder)? and also i’m not trying to get you punished, i’m just saying my honest opinion.
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[TTT] PZGrens' Slay Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262024

Hello PZGrens,

I have talked to the staff members who issued the punishments and have come to the following conclusions:

Your first punishment given by God Dammit Ross will be
:denied:
Since you haven't provided sufficient evidence to prove or either back up your story.
If I would have seen a replay of that round where you actually have gotten slain by Ross I would have accepted this.

The second punishment given by Nay will also be
:denied:
Since Nay took damage by that minecart and punished for you prop abusing.
This given punishment was valid.

Therefore you have broken this rule:
1.7a Prop Abuse
No abusing props (grabbing them with the magneto stick to shield yourself, push players away, kill players, to climb or fly with them etc.) [The poltergeist traitor weapon or other prop manipulating weapons void the no prop killing/pushing rule]

Both punishments are therefore valid and won't be removed from your rap sheet (but will expire/will not be considered recent after two weeks).

If something is unclear, maybe you wanna elaborate further or bring up evidence, feel free to add me on Discord (Insanity#0104).

Thanks for your time making this appeal.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127