Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280916

Name - What is your in-game name? JoshuaIsGreat|FuckTheSnakes
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:58560139
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Joshua
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)? rdm mod on duty, disturbing a sit.
Server - Which server did this occur on? server 1
Story/Situation - What happened?
We were doing a zone capture, Joshua was bothering our members in RP stopping us from shooting the cops/raiders so I shot him since the district is KOS.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
Not only do I have a clean rapsheet (no recents)
He was in a KOS district bothering people in RP as a mod.
I would like the handling staff member to talk to me about the outcome before they post it. rooster.cc#5928 or on steam (you got my steamID)
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280918

zone rules and restrictions need vastly improving or this and similar cases will naturally just keep happening...
:plussp:
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280919

posted it in general discussion!

:minussp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280921

Nafe wrote:
posted it in general discussion!

:minussp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very sorry Nafe.
Forgive me father for i have sinned.
Also
Staff please move to Appeals
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
a

Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280922

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)? rdm mod on duty, disturbing a sit.
We were doing a zone capture, Joshua was bothering our members in RP stopping us from shooting the cops/raiders so I shot him since the district is KOS.
I would like the handling staff member to talk to me about the outcome before they post it. rooster.cc#5928 or on steam (you got my steamID)

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

A Player was trying to access the car dealer NPC, the F1 was summited as the cop was trying to get their car from the car dealer NPC, yourself and your gang/ally members kept killing this cop, As I tried to tp to tell you that he is allowed to access the NPC's under 10.5, you killed me. I tp'd again and u then further killed me.

You stated within OOC, that the cops were trying to abuse this rule by saying there just getting their car to get a chance to kill you. You can raise an f1 to have this discussed with the players.

As the district does become KOS for any member who is not within ur gang/ally, rule 10.5 still allows them to access the NPC.

I will raise a suggestion to have the rule re-written to ensure as the rule currently contradicts - During an active zone capture anyone who enters the district of the capture is KOSable, however, access must be given to NPCs.

Thanks,
Josh
  • Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Joshua.

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280925

joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

A Player was trying to access the car dealer NPC, the F1 was summited as the cop was trying to get their car from the car dealer NPC, yourself and your gang/ally members kept killing this cop, As I tried to tp to tell you that he is allowed to access the NPC's under 10.5, you killed me. I tp'd again and u then further killed me.

You stated within OOC, that the cops were trying to abuse this rule by saying there just getting their car to get a chance to kill you. You can raise an f1 to have this discussed with the players.

As the district does become KOS for any member who is not within ur gang/ally, rule 10.5 still allows them to access the NPC.

I will raise a suggestion to have the rule re-written to ensure as the rule currently contradicts - During an active zone capture anyone who enters the district of the capture is KOSable, however, access must be given to NPCs.

Thanks,
Josh

sounds like you were in the wrong
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 525

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280926

:plussp: Did nothing wrong.
  • Eli
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • impractical cars
  • Thanks received: 23

★Former SSRP Admin★

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280927

joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh
I didn't state anything in OOC.
not to mention you shouldn't interrupt RP.
I didn't have recents.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
a

Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280929

illegalimmigrant wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh

Please explain? - I was in an active f1 as stated the player was trying to access the npc's were Joshua was not allowing thus, breaking 10.5.
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280931

He was warned in the middle of the zone cap, he should have waited for the rp situation was over.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2286

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280932

joshuaharry wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh

Please explain? - I was in an active f1 as stated the player was trying to access the npc's were Joshua was not allowing thus, breaking 10.5.
I had nothing to do with the sit at all.
Also sits are on roofs not zone captures.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
a

Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by JoshuaIsGreat.

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280933

joshuaharry wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh

He had nothing to do with the sit at all.
Also sits are on roofs not zone captures
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280934

DANlEL wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh
sits are on roofs
(not in zone captures)

Please tell me how I can do an SIT on a roof for when a player was breaking 10.5? - If you had allowed the player to access the npc and not break 10.5, this entire sit would not of happened.
  • Joshua

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280935

joshuaharry wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh
sits are on roofs
(not in zone captures)

Please tell me how I can do an SIT on a roof for when a player was breaking 10.5? - If you had allowed the player to access the npc and not break 10.5, this entire sit would not of happened.
The player was not breaking 10.5
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280937

joshuaharry wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
joshuaharry wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Hi JoshuaisGreat,

Thanks,
Josh
sits are on roofs
(not in zone captures)

I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SIT. IT MIGHT OF BEEN SPOONS WHO HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME BUT IT WASN'T ME ALSO HOW DOES A RULE BREAK STOP YOU FROM TP'ING A PERSON TO A ROOF

oops caps
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
a

Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by JoshuaIsGreat.

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280938

Handling
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP] Punishment appeal JoshuaIsGreat 3 years 5 months ago #1280939

Hi JoshuaIsGreat
After speaking to the punishing staff member and other staff, I have come to the decision to accept your appeal A staff member will remove your warn as soon as they can.
:accepted:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Pie_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32