Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn appeal

[SSRP] Warn appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1272694

Name - obese jimothy
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:64210127
Staff Members Name - TheXnator
Punishment Reason - "trying to loophole no bye" and "trying to bypass mutes"
Server - SSRP #1
Story/Situation - Someone got banned for saying something in OOC that caused offence, myself and several others then mocked the thing that he said which you can see in the video. So initially no harm was intended, I was only joining in on a joke which no one found offensive in any way. Xnator then immediately muted me for "loopholing" without speaking a word to me about it.

2 admins then approached me and claimed they couldn't hear my microphone when I responded to them. They began shouting at me so I placed a textscreen informing them that I was muted. Xnator then immedately warned me for trying to bypass mutes without speaking a word to me about it.

I decided not to make an appeal originally because I didn't think much would come of it. But as I was appalled at the staffing I decided to share the video of it on the forums. This was interpreted as an appeal and was thus locked. So I posted a more clearly worded thread with the video link and this was removed so quickly I didn't think that it had even posted properly. Xnator then immediately forum banned me for 3 days without speaking a word to me about it.

None of the admins I reached out to on discord responded to me. Someone else made a post about this and Xnator admitted that the warn was false and that he would remove it if I made an appeal (which I couldn't do until now, being forum banned). So he's already acknowledged the problem here yet hasn't rectified it, instead insisting that I wait out my ban and then post this.

I want this mute and warning removed from my record and Xnator to apologise for staffing in a way that is strongly against the ZARP staffing policies in many ways.

Extra Information - streamable.com/hx9ham
  • Phantom_2207
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Phantom_2207.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1272695

That was aids to watch and listen too.

Somehow your actions will justify his actions lol so get ready for the "no denied" soon
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[SSRP] Warn appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1272723

handling
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

[SSRP] Warn appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1272733

Hello Oobington, given the circumstances of what happened(the fact that you were baited into a punishment) is a valid reason to remove your warn, sorry for the trouble.
#Accepted
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127