Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262570

Name - brandonhops2001
STEAM-ID - I don't actually know how to find it.
Admins Name - Insanity
Reason - Too many recents
Server - TTT
Time - 48 hours
Story - I just had too many recents. But I didn't get banned until 12 hours later.
Proof - Not really.
Extra Information - I've read the comments already and I would like you to just stop ripping into Armani, the guy made a mistake ffs leave him alone please. We all make mistakes.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by BHops2001. Reason: Didn't do the appeal properly.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262572

brandonhops2001 wrote:
I've been banned for having too many recents, but my last offence was 12 hours ago and I've only just been banned.

Use the template:
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

Just for information, I have banned you because Armani didn't when he has given you your 7th punishment.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Insanity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262579

Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:
I've been banned for having too many recents, but my last offence was 12 hours ago and I've only just been banned.

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

Just for information, I have banned you because Armani didn't when he has given you your 7th punishment.
You banned him 12 hours after his last punishment, wtf? You have to punish him with a ban once he gets a punishment, not because of shit that has already been dealt with, who is training staff and telling them they could do this because this was definitely not allowed when I was staff and I’m fairly certain it still isnt
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insanity

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262587

Armarni4 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

You banned him 12 hours after his last punishment, wtf? You have to punish him with a ban once he gets a punishment, not because of shit that has already been dealt with, who is training staff and telling them they could do this because this was definitely not allowed when I was staff and I’m fairly certain it still isnt
I fucked up and forgot to check his rapsheet btw insanity corrected my failure
12 hours later?
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262588

Armarni4 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

Shouldnt matter, he should have been punished by you originally, this is your fault buddy and he shouldnt have been punished 12 hours after, seems like poor training!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262594

Armarni4 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

Shouldnt matter, he should have been punished by you originally, this is your fault buddy and he shouldnt have been punished 12 hours after, seems like poor training!

It's not poor training at all it was my lack of sleep and it was completely my fault not insanity's so don't bash him for my mistake, please
are you an idiot? how is banning someone 12 hours after they were punished your fault
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by illegalimmigrant.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262596

Armarni4 wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

It's not poor training at all it was my lack of sleep and it was completely my fault not insanity's so don't bash him for my mistake, please
are you an idiot? how is banning someone 12 hours after they were punished your fault

listen whoever you are you clearly have a problem with me as you minus sp most of my posts and try to argue with me.

This was my fault as i should’ve banned him 12 hours before insanity did.

I minus sp'd one of your staff applications as did everyone else, you're not at all qualified to be staff on any server and this is a perfect example of it.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by illegalimmigrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Chespin

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262607

Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

7 recents = ban in pretty much all cases, why does it matter who bans him , most of the time the guy just forgot to ban him or he's a mod so he can't
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Ezz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mellow

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262609

Ezz wrote:
7 recents = ban in pretty much all cases, why does it matter who bans him , most of the time the guy just forgot to ban him or he's a mod so he can't

This. A ban worthy offense is a ban worthy offense regardless of when the ban comes. If I record someone cheating and make a forum post should we deny it because the ban will come after he has already cheated? Thank you.
  • mellow
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 52

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262614

mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

This. A ban worthy offense is a ban worthy offense regardless of when the ban comes. If I record someone cheating and make a forum post should we deny it because the ban will come after he has already cheated? Thank you.
Well if someone got 10 recents a year ago and never got banned you wouldn't ban him now either. (Bit exaggerated but you get the point) if a player has too many recents but then manages to play 12 hours without getting any I don't see the purpose in banning him.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, Kyber, mellow

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262617

mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

No, you don’t understand. He was punished for him breaking the rules with a warning, if, at the time of the warning, the staff decided he should be banned then they should have done it then. If someone records someone cheating they haven’t been punished for that infringement and that’s why they can be banned
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, mellow

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262621

Kyber wrote:
mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

No, you don’t understand. He was punished for him breaking the rules with a warning, if, at the time of the warning, the staff decided he should be banned then they should have done it then. If someone records someone cheating they haven’t been punished for that infringement and that’s why they can be banned

Ye but the ban comes as a result from all the warnings he got , he's not given just a warning or a ban, he should be given both. he warned him and just he forgot to ban him so another admin did it later on, staff forget to check rapsheets all the time and in general if you see someone with too many recents you should ban them otherwise you'll have people walking around who should of been banned 2 or 3 recents ago.
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262622

Bruh Armani 1. I am very sorry for all this. 2. I have changed it I just do not know my steam ID. 3. Honestly I don't actually mind whatever you choose, honestly you should just choose to ignore the appeal because of the backlash.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by BHops2001.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262623

Tom. wrote:
mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

Well if someone got 10 recents a year ago and never got banned you wouldn't ban him now either. (Bit exaggerated but you get the point) if a player has too many recents but then manages to play 12 hours without getting any I don't see the purpose in banning him.

true but depends how much of those 12 hours hes been playing for , he probs should of checked his activity
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262624

Ezz wrote:
Kyber wrote:
mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

Ye but the ban comes as a result from all the warnings he got , he's not given just a warning or a ban, he should be given both. he warned him and just he forgot to ban him so another admin did it later on, staff forget to check rapsheets all the time and in general if you see someone with too many recents you should ban them otherwise you'll have people walking around who should of been banned 2 or 3 recents ago.
I really do not understand how hard it is for TTT staff members to check rapsheets before giving punishments its been a constant issue for such a long time now. Just because TTT staff are too retarded to check when they are giving punishments does not mean staff should be going thru rapsheets checking them and then banning people out of the blue who at that moment in time have been following the rules.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, WhoTheFuckTookGentle

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262625

brandonhops2001 wrote:
Bruh 1. I am very sorry for all this. 2. I have changed it I just do not know my steam ID. 3. Honestly I don't actually mind whatever you choose, honestly you should just choose to ignore the appeal because of the backlash.

don't worry about it and you can just link your steam profile , they should be able to get it off that. we're discussing the ttt rules , its not backlash against you at all.

also use the template linked above otherwise this will probs be declined
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262626

Miia wrote:
Ezz wrote:
Kyber wrote:
mellow wrote:
Ezz wrote:

I really do not understand how hard it is for TTT staff members to check rapsheets before giving punishments its been a constant issue for such a long time now. Just because TTT staff are too retarded to check when they are giving punishments does not mean staff should be going thru rapsheets checking them and then banning people out of the blue who at that moment in time have been following the rules.

how am i meant to brag about how many reports i got this week if i take time to check someones rapsheet ?
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262636

brandonhops2001 wrote:
Bruh Armani 1. I am very sorry for all this. 2. I have changed it I just do not know my steam ID. 3. Honestly I don't actually mind whatever you choose, honestly you should just choose to ignore the appeal because of the backlash.

This your SteamID my friend (STEAM_0:1:510968765)
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262650

Kyber wrote:
Insanity wrote:
brandonhops2001 wrote:

Use the template:
Story - What happened?

I mean the ban was perfectly valid since he had 7 recents in his rap sheet, to be fair it was bit harsh but he has been breaking rules 7 times over the last 2 weeks and therefore gotten banned.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1262657

y'all crying like it's a staff report and you're gonna get fully demoted and perma'd for not banning someone grow the fuck up
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Insanity