Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT]warn appeal

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204930

Name - What is your in-game name? zombiekiller13k
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID ? : STEAM_0:0:121331908
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? god damnit ross
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)? RDM
Server - Which server did this occur on? TTT, Server 1
Story/Situation -i was going to identify a un ided on tower, when i was up there their was two kids up looking at the un ided so i kill them
Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)? did not identify the body he was staring at.
- T-Baiting as an Innocent, for example:
Pushing someone with a crowbar near an edge or hazard.
Attempting to obstruct the Golden block from reaching the tester.
Attempting to obstruct diamond cubes from reaching the furnace
Shooting nearby players to “scare” them
Or any action that can signify that you are a traitor
- Holding/Using a Traitor only weapon without announcing that he got it from a traitor.
- Ignoring unidentified bodies/C4 etc.
- Declaring invalid KOS on other players.
- Turning themselves in i.e. "I'm a traitor, in the traitor room" etc.
- Seeing a player inside of a Traitor only room.
- Failure to answer to a life check.
- Throwing a incendiary/discombobulator grenade near the player.
- Destroying a health station without permission via text chat
  • zombiekiller13k
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by zombiekiller13k.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204932

2.6 Valid KOS Reasons
- Ignoring unidentified bodies/C4 etc.

:zarp: Free zombie :zarp:
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204934

Handling. If you have any kind of evidence can you add it that would be very helpful.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204941

Miia wrote:
Handling. If you have any kind of evidence can you add it that would be very helpful.

just helping zombie with this. asked me for advice.

Round 97

[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged Dylyinyang [innocent] for 26 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged Dylyinyang [innocent] for 26 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged Dylyinyang [innocent] for 17 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged Dylyinyang [innocent] for 17 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] killed Dylyinyang [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 9 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 9 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 9 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] Card Hock [detective] identified the body of Obama Bin-Laden [traitor]
[01:40] guestmattyg11 [traitor] has damaged zombiekiller13k [innocent] for 55 HP with weapon_ttt_m24
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 17 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 9 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] has damaged guestmattyg11 [traitor] for 17 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] killed guestmattyg11 [traitor] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9

He claims that he could not ID the body where the 2 users were looking at because after killing guestmattyg11 the game ended since he was the last T.

Which makes it hard ofc. and the admins words are the last.

i already gave the advice to Record the games. this makes it easier for staff.
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Squeeze.

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204944

Squeeze wrote:
Miia wrote:

just helping zombie with this. asked me for advice.

Round 97

[01:39] zombiekiller13k [innocent] killed Dylyinyang [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:40] Card Hock [detective] identified the body of Obama Bin-Laden [traitor]
[01:40] guestmattyg11 [traitor] has damaged zombiekiller13k [innocent] for 55 HP with weapon_ttt_m24
[01:40] zombiekiller13k [innocent] killed guestmattyg11 [traitor] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9

He claims that he could not ID the body where the 2 users were looking at because after killing guestmattyg11 the game ended since he was the last T.
If you are gonna use logs can you please use a screenshot.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204947

I assume there was a report on you in game, if so what was your response to the victim in the report?
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204956

you didnt id a body
  • zombiekiller13k
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[TTT]warn appeal 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204959

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. After talking to both you and Ross i have come to the conclusion to accept this appeal. We agreed that there was not enough evidence provided to prove you guilty of RDM and a situation like this should not happen again.
#Accepted
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Miia.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun