Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Bug Reports

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 1 year 14 hours ago #1050346

Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: broken !rules command

Date/Time: Just now

Brief description of the issue/bug: The !rules command takes you to the ttt server rules for some reason

Lua errors: don't see any need

Screenshot or Video:

Extra Information: N/A

Fixed. !rules will now take you to the Deathrun rules.
  • Annie Montana
  • Annie Montana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Posts: 2560
  • Thanks received: 779
  • Karma: 25
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 8 months 4 weeks ago #1086664

Issue/Bug: /name doesn't work

Date/Time: since it was added I'm pretty sure

Brief description of the issue/bug: When you type /name and the name you would like nothing happens.

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video:

Extra Information: The /name system already breaks the undercover command, and this just makes it worse because you can't even change your name after going undercover.
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6082
  • Thanks received: 1704
  • Karma: 47
✥ TTT Super Administrator ✥

✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥

✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 8 months 4 weeks ago #1086665

Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: /name doesn't work

Date/Time: since it was added I'm pretty sure

Brief description of the issue/bug: When you type /name and the name you would like nothing happens.

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video:

Extra Information: The /name system already breaks the undercover command, and this just makes it worse because you can't even change your name after going undercover.
I'm glad you've posted it, I was about to do the same in the week, you've been faster than me LOL
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thanks received: 523
  • Karma: 3
Deathrun Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Admin

Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 8 months 4 weeks ago #1086671

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: /name doesn't work

Date/Time: since it was added I'm pretty sure

Brief description of the issue/bug: When you type /name and the name you would like nothing happens.

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video:

Extra Information: The /name system already breaks the undercover command, and this just makes it worse because you can't even change your name after going undercover.
I'm glad you've posted it, I was about to do the same in the week, you've been faster than me LOL


I wanted to tell you that in-game but always forget, in the damage logs and all it showe your name as “bob” but in tab menu it shows ur actual name
  • Tri
  • Tri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Posts: 411
  • Thanks received: 92
  • Karma: 6



?? ?????? ????? ???



EX.



☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒

Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 8 months 4 weeks ago #1086749

Traitornt wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: /name doesn't work

Date/Time: since it was added I'm pretty sure

Brief description of the issue/bug: When you type /name and the name you would like nothing happens.

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video:

Extra Information: The /name system already breaks the undercover command, and this just makes it worse because you can't even change your name after going undercover.
I'm glad you've posted it, I was about to do the same in the week, you've been faster than me LOL


I wanted to tell you that in-game but always forget, in the damage logs and all it showe your name as “bob” but in tab menu it shows ur actual name
I know that's why we need to fix it, undercover is not working anymore cause of that
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thanks received: 523
  • Karma: 3
Deathrun Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Admin

Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1102159

  • Siren
  • Siren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Yes?
  • Posts: 193
  • Thanks received: 67
  • Karma: 3
֍ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ֍
֍ Ex Bhop Moderator ֍
֍ Ex Teamspeak Staff ֍
֍ Ex Discord Admin ֍


• Steam (click)
• Discord: Siren#3002 •

Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Siren. Reason: Applying the correct format
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1102344

Siren wrote:
- CONFIDENTIAL BUG -

I tested this myself yesterday and was not able to replicate the issue. Unless there's a set of steps we can follow in order to reproduce the issue, there's not much we can do.

Thanks for reporting nonetheless!
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5637
  • Thanks received: 2163
  • Karma: 125
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by .uzi.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Deathrun] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1102381

Trading skins and hats that are not buyable in the f4 shop will mostly not be traded

Example of the skins is Thanos, Raven and spooky skele
  • Tri
  • Tri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Posts: 411
  • Thanks received: 92
  • Karma: 6



?? ?????? ????? ???



EX.



☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒

Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1104111

a - when going to spectator mode ( used staff fspec command ) you will be stuck at spawn and wont be able to spec anyone nor move freely

b - trading system does not work, stuck on waiting

c - sometimes xp is not rewarded when winning a round

d - even if subscribed to all content it will still notify some people of it, annoying lill tab on top right

e - not sure if a bug or intended, sprinting is not a thing anymore for runners and when deaths go to an ending they lose the boost and also cannot sprint.


( video evidence of some soon )
  • Tri
  • Tri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Posts: 411
  • Thanks received: 92
  • Karma: 6



?? ?????? ????? ???



EX.



☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒

Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Tri.
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1104113

Traitornt wrote:
a - when going to spectator mode ( used staff fspec command ) you will be stuck at spawn and wont be able to spec anyone nor move freely
I'm 100% sure I already have reported this :/
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thanks received: 523
  • Karma: 3
Deathrun Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Admin

Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1104116

Issue/Bug: !psay doesn't work anymore

Date/Time: Since new update

Brief description of the issue/bug: When you type !p <name> or go in menu to use it, no one receive the message

Lua errors: None

Screenshot or Video: Not really needed

Extra Information: You can't send message to people in private and it can be annoying when you need to use it :/
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thanks received: 523
  • Karma: 3
Deathrun Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Admin

Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1104120

if you fspec players they will get out of spec mode when map changes... annoying for staff to keep fspeccing every 5 rounds


+


random item duplication in inventory
  • Tri
  • Tri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Posts: 411
  • Thanks received: 92
  • Karma: 6



?? ?????? ????? ???



EX.



☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒

Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Tri.
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 7 months 1 week ago #1104402

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


This has been fixed!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


a) fspec will move you to spectator for the current round but does not set the gamemode's convar that checks if you're currently spectating (it doesn't know what you're doing), so it spawns you again by default. I'll look to fix this tonight.

b) Xnator checked this and found an issue with logging - should be fixed.

c) Xnator checked this and no issues were found.

d) ^^

e) This (for some reason) is intended in the new gamemode however it's stupid to not have it. I will add a runner sprint speed tonight.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5637
  • Thanks received: 2163
  • Karma: 125
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by .uzi.
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134344

Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6082
  • Thanks received: 1704
  • Karma: 47
✥ TTT Super Administrator ✥

✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥

✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by Eddie..
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134352

Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!

Hey its Alex!!! Why are u tryna check him he is an OG
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13098
  • Thanks received: 3499
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134354

A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!

Hey its Alex!!! Why are u tryna check him he is an OG
example purposes :)
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6082
  • Thanks received: 1704
  • Karma: 47
✥ TTT Super Administrator ✥

✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥

✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134357

Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!

Hey its Alex!!! Why are u tryna check him he is an OG
example purposes :)

Inadequate coming from a SA
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13098
  • Thanks received: 3499
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134358

A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!

Hey its Alex!!! Why are u tryna check him he is an OG
example purposes :)

Inadequate coming from a SA
please forgive me, next time i will pick a better target for gathering my evidence
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6082
  • Thanks received: 1704
  • Karma: 47
✥ TTT Super Administrator ✥

✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥

✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134360

Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!

Hey its Alex!!! Why are u tryna check him he is an OG
example purposes :)

Inadequate coming from a SA
please forgive me, next time i will pick a better target for gathering my evidence

You should target none valuable members within the community not those holding LEGENDARY MEMBER
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13098
  • Thanks received: 3499
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex

[DEATHRUN] Bug Reports 4 months 4 weeks ago #1134362

Eddie. wrote:
Issue/Bug: Sharing check just doesn't work

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: When running the sharing check command on someone, well just nothing happens.

Lua errors (if applicable): Ain't none

Screenshot or Video:

And then it just doesn't say anything.

Extra Information: Doubt we'll have many ban evaders on the server at this time but it was working before and now it hasn't been for quite a while, would be handy if it could get fixed!
[ERROR] FamilySharing: Invalid Steam API response for Frap | STEAM_0:1:46714350

Looks like someone's API key has expired, will sort ASAP. Cheers for reporting.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5637
  • Thanks received: 2163
  • Karma: 125
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
8/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
6/128
online
Connect to server Discord
95/∞
online
Top