Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 11 hours ago #890125

I was just banned for literally no reason. I didn't say anything I didn't do anything. The last round I played I killed 2 Ts in a row that I had DNA on. One guy forgave after realizing I had DNA and said "Fair Enough" And the other kept it because he was angry. moments later I was banned for "Discrimination + RDM". This is pure abuse and nothing short of it. There is absolutely 0 reason for this. Abusive admins name is Eddy.
Attachments:
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 3 weeks 11 hours ago by Duro the Dawg. Reason: Adding his name
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 11 hours ago #890128

Hello Duro the Dawg,

If you wish to appeal your ban, use the following template and make a post here:
[b]Name -[/b] What is your in-game name?
[b]STEAM-ID -[/b] What is your STEAM-ID? 
[b]Admins Name -[/b] Who banned you/who might it be?
[b]Reason -[/b] What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
[b]Server -[/b] What server did you get banned from?
[b]Time -[/b] How long were you banned for?
[b]Story -[/b] What happened?
[b]Proof -[/b] Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
[b]Extra Information -[/b] Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

If you instead wish to report the admin that has banned you, feel free to either make a new post here or edit this post using the following template:
[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What Server(s) Was This On?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]

Of course evidence would be preferred, as we tend to follow the admin's word if no evidence to counter their argument is provided.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sometimes the best choice is the hard choice
  • Posts: 7717
  • Thank you received: 4581
  • Karma: 118
Add me on Steam here!

♦General Discussion Moderator♦
♦TTT Administrator♦
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 11 hours ago #890131

Gonna have to use my second account for this because I am locked out of my other. So I am sorry if this may seem harsh but there is a new policy where you can be immediately banned if you use any discriminatory language, and you did which I will post below. So sorry if you feel it is harsh but it is a policy that staff are required to follow. You also need to follow a proper appeal or report abuse template, as raeker has posted above, but like I said, it's no use because you used discriminatory language in chat and that is bannable. I also understand that this was used in a sort of friendly context, but we are told that context means nothing to the consequences. I will half the ban length for you because of this, and you do seem apologetic.

i.gyazo.com/710b69c36cad7400d455de9a50aaf923.jpg
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890132

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Imo you were too harsh for one word. 2 days is too long for one word said and the zarp ethos states that you should improve their gameplay, not ban them for one small thing
  • Windows
  • Windows's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Posts: 3174
  • Thank you received: 738
  • Karma: 6
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890134

Eddie2.0 wrote:
Gonna have to use my second account for this because I am locked out of my other. So I am sorry if this may seem harsh but there is a new policy where you can be immediately banned if you use any discriminatory language, and you did which I will post below. So sorry if you feel it is harsh but it is a policy that staff are required to follow. You also need to follow a proper appeal or report abuse template, as raeker has posted above, but like I said, it's no use because you used discriminatory language in chat and that is bannable. I also understand that this was used in a sort of friendly context, but we are told that context means nothing to the consequences. I will half the ban length for you because of this, and you do seem apologetic.

i.gyazo.com/710b69c36cad7400d455de9a50aaf923.jpg

dude he said retard..............
  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Posts: 2025
  • Thank you received: 934
  • Karma: -20
Ex-SSRP Owner
Ex-Racist
Ex-Teamspeak Head Administrator
Ex-Male

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dom12887

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890135

Windows wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Imo you were too harsh for one word. 2 days is too long for one word said and the zarp ethos states that you should improve their gameplay, not ban them for one small thing
I added the one extra day for the RDM's. Also "The moment a user resorts to harassing, disrespecting or discriminating they are no longer under protection of the ethos hence giving way for the current enforcement." So I can't use the ethos against banning users for discrimination. The ethos do not apply.
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890138

Eddie2.0 wrote:
Windows wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Imo you were too harsh for one word. 2 days is too long for one word said and the zarp ethos states that you should improve their gameplay, not ban them for one small thing
I added the one extra day for the RDM's. Also "The moment a user resorts to harassing, disrespecting or discriminating they are no longer under protection of the ethos hence giving way for the current enforcement." So I can't use the ethos against banning users for discrimination. The ethos do not apply.

One RDM should not be a 1 day ban, and they only said one word. By looking at their level i can see that they’re a new player who is not at all introduced with the rules. Did they have any recents?
  • Windows
  • Windows's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Posts: 3174
  • Thank you received: 738
  • Karma: 6
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890139

MsMs wrote:
Eddie2.0 wrote:
Gonna have to use my second account for this because I am locked out of my other. So I am sorry if this may seem harsh but there is a new policy where you can be immediately banned if you use any discriminatory language, and you did which I will post below. So sorry if you feel it is harsh but it is a policy that staff are required to follow. You also need to follow a proper appeal or report abuse template, as raeker has posted above, but like I said, it's no use because you used discriminatory language in chat and that is bannable. I also understand that this was used in a sort of friendly context, but we are told that context means nothing to the consequences. I will half the ban length for you because of this, and you do seem apologetic.

i.gyazo.com/710b69c36cad7400d455de9a50aaf923.jpg

dude he said retard..............
Yes, I have been informed that is discriminating, which it is, and we should ban for using it. Anyways I have reduced his ban
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890140

Windows wrote:
Eddie2.0 wrote:
Windows wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Imo you were too harsh for one word. 2 days is too long for one word said and the zarp ethos states that you should improve their gameplay, not ban them for one small thing
I added the one extra day for the RDM's. Also "The moment a user resorts to harassing, disrespecting or discriminating they are no longer under protection of the ethos hence giving way for the current enforcement." So I can't use the ethos against banning users for discrimination. The ethos do not apply.

One RDM should not be a 1 day ban, and they only said one word. By looking at their level i can see that they’re a new player who is not at all introduced with the rules. Did they have any recents?
I know one RDM by itself is not a day ban, but when it is added with continual disrespect in reports and then discrimination in chat and then RDM, I increased the ban to two days. I feel that was fair
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windows

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890142

Eddie2.0 wrote:
Gonna have to use my second account for this because I am locked out of my other. So I am sorry if this may seem harsh but there is a new policy where you can be immediately banned if you use any discriminatory language, and you did which I will post below. So sorry if you feel it is harsh but it is a policy that staff are required to follow. You also need to follow a proper appeal or report abuse template, as raeker has posted above, but like I said, it's no use because you used discriminatory language in chat and that is bannable. I also understand that this was used in a sort of friendly context, but we are told that context means nothing to the consequences. I will half the ban length for you because of this, and you do seem apologetic.

i.gyazo.com/710b69c36cad7400d455de9a50aaf923.jpg
What the hell is that map
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I'm lost in the dark....
  • Posts: 1027
  • Thank you received: 471
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890148

Smojea. wrote:
Eddie2.0 wrote:
Gonna have to use my second account for this because I am locked out of my other. So I am sorry if this may seem harsh but there is a new policy where you can be immediately banned if you use any discriminatory language, and you did which I will post below. So sorry if you feel it is harsh but it is a policy that staff are required to follow. You also need to follow a proper appeal or report abuse template, as raeker has posted above, but like I said, it's no use because you used discriminatory language in chat and that is bannable. I also understand that this was used in a sort of friendly context, but we are told that context means nothing to the consequences. I will half the ban length for you because of this, and you do seem apologetic.

i.gyazo.com/710b69c36cad7400d455de9a50aaf923.jpg
What the hell is that map
I just went onto a sandbox map to get the chat logs
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890158

Can you just unban me or move it there?
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890159

n/a
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 3 weeks 9 hours ago by Duro the Dawg. Reason: An admin or player is actually trying to help
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890160

Duro the Dawg wrote:
The fact you haven't been revoked admin powers yet makes me think I don't want to play an abusive admin infested server.
very well
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890162

And I know for a fact this isn't a "New Policy" because one "retard" is not discrimination. And two, I'm not apologic. I'm not sorry for calling a guy creating a false report and then you banning me for the false report retarded. You are also a retard.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 10 hours ago #890165

Duro the Dawg wrote:
And I know for a fact this isn't a "New Policy" because one "retard" is not discrimination. And two, I'm not apologic. I'm not sorry for calling a guy creating a false report and then you banning me for the false report retarded. You are also a retard.
Definitely the wrong way to go, I just reduced your ban?
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 9 hours ago #890169

You were disrespectful in reports, you then discriminated in chat, and yes retard is discrimination, I don’t know why you think it isn’t, and you RDM’ed. I have now reduced your ban length and you go on to be exactly how you were continuously in game, on the forum post you have made against me, that will get you no where. If you are interested in what I am talking about with the policy, go to general discussion chat and announcements, and read up on them, they are stickied
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 9 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 9 hours ago #890174

dis·crim·i·na·tion
dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: discrimination; plural noun: discriminations
1.
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 9 hours ago #890175

Disrespectful in reports? Now not only are you a dumbass, and a retard, you're also a lying sack of shit. I quote said "I had DNA sorry".
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Duro the Dawg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

Randomly Banned by abusive admin named Eddy 3 weeks 9 hours ago #890176

Duro the Dawg wrote:
dis·crim·i·na·tion
dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: discrimination; plural noun: discriminations
1.
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
Retard: person who has a mental disability (often used as a general term of abuse). The point? It’s a slur for discriminating against people with mental disabilities
  • Eddie2.0
  • Eddie2.0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Last Edit: 3 weeks 9 hours ago by Eddie2.0.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

65 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
15/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
7/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
12/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
18/128
online
Top