Lol stop with this alter persona shit it's so cringe
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Anna's Resignation 6 years 7 months ago #712514

Anon_Gaming wrote:
We decided to put Prophunt to 4 hours for a valid reason, bearing in mind, how popular that server has become now, as it max's out its player slots very frequently, then there not being enough staff online, which has also resulted in para going on to deal with stuff, or even Xnator constantly poking people to get them on the server.

4 hours in 7 days is not that hard to do which is only about 40 mins per day.

On top of that I would not advise the smug comment at the top of the post aimed towards us in the prophunt staff team, trying to make sure the server runs properly and is kept manageable.

Life is full of sacrifices, you either make them, or you ignore and avoid them, a sacrifice I make on regular, is having about 5 hours sleep, due to being up early hours programming, whether that be for zarp, to role new content out to the servers, so the players can ENJOY their time here at zarp, or just pleasure coding.

for exercising, I once did a training session at 4 am, to then wake up the next day at 8-9 to wake up for college.

A quote I will always stick by is this.

"If you want to do something, you will make time for it"
I won't go into a discussion instead, just point a few things out instead, cuz I'd rather not have you be pissy at either of us for this post.

I get that sacrifices should be made, and that time should be made, going by your post. And that's the exact reason I'm resigning. To sacrifice some time so It's easier to manage the PH time.

For the "smug comment" part

Anna wrote:
Apologies if anyone feels called out or think I seem rather disrespectful in this post, in case you are one of those people I'm just rather sad that this was pushed forward. It's nothing personal.

And I do get the part where you'd increase the time, but like I said in the comment before I was just kinda upset it was pushed forward, which is something I'll get to accept over time.

And for your example, I often enough did that too. Training or staffing till late only to wake up the day after doing shit for school, that's something I've done often enough and I know how it feels.

Sacrificing SSRP ain't an easy thing for me to do so that kinda helps you leap over the edge sometimes, making a few comments towards people for just trying to do what's best. Everyone has it happen sometimes, you get made because something which seems like bullshit gets passed on, then later you realize it's really for the best. It's just a simple case of that and nothing else.

And in case you 3 still feel called out, then here. My apologies to [{ Xnator, Anon, and Paramontana }], for my shitty attitude, the goal of this post was really not to make enemies, much rather just to let off a bit of steam, which might not have been the best choice and to make known that I am actually resigning from SSRP to give Akemi the chance to get time on PH.

The End
~Anna
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP] Anna's Resignation 6 years 7 months ago #714630

Thanks for your time!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP