Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resigning/Quitting

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541594

:/
I can't say I blame you per se. Do what you feel good at - if you don't feel comfortable with the staff team qnd you want to resign then you should do so (I actually did the same with Deathrun)

I wouldn't say the Staff Ethos is a joke nor would I say that the staff team itself is bullshit, but that's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine, live and let live, capiche?

Sad to see you go - you were a nice guy! (especially sad to see how all your hard work on the server, and especially on your suggestion, is all for nothing :/)
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541598

Oh fuck I have just came back to the server after a LOOONG Brake and I love this guy like it's crazy how much I will miss him even though ive only spoke to him a few times dude you will be missed a fudge ton and I do see what you mean by admins and mods not doing much I wish I could fix it all but it's just stupid

One of the best admins and person I have ever met sad to see you go but we all have to leave sometimes ❤❤
  • quakhead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • IMA QUAK
  • Thanks received: 5
AF

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541643

Man, I'm really sad to see you go... I really hope you come back, you were an amazing staff member. Truly.
If you really believe all these staff members are bad, then you are one of the good ones, just always remember you meant a lot to the Zarp community and changed if for the better :)
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541644

xInsaneSamurai wrote:
Man, I'm really sad to see you go... I really hope you come back, you were an amazing staff member. Truly.
If you really believe all these staff members are bad, then you are one of the good ones, just always remember you meant a lot to the Zarp community and changed if for the better :)

Not all of them buddy, I just mean the majority.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541647

Narexa wrote:
xInsaneSamurai wrote:

Not all of them buddy, I just mean the majority.

Gotta agree with that, Zarp have really let themselves down with some of the people they let get staff *Cough* The Flash
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, cJazz

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541656

I agree with your reasoning and think it's an appropriate conclusion to leave - I resigned for the same reason, but I do think that it's best to be wary of who you direct your anger at - for example, taking it out on Jordz is just shooting the messenger; it's not his fault it's just the rules. Anyways, it's a shame people have to resign for reasons like this but unfortunately understandable all the same
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541667

Jordz wrote:
So you're leaving after I was telling you to be more careful on when you ban someone as you're not following the staff ethos, After I spoke to you the first time you started to get angry so I thought you'd calm down. Then I notice you banned someone wrong according to ethos and you call me a dick for telling you off that you made a mistake?, Sort out your attitude before you come back.

I've noticed recently jordz, that you have been a bit of a dick, I think we need a chat bud, I'll give you a good whip and be all goochie xD <3.

I agree and disagree on this post.
At this point I think a lot of people know how I am when it comes to opinions, I'm always happy stating them, and most likely will xD.

Out of all the past servers i've been staff on, none of them was anything like zarp when it came to how they done the staff picking, All the prior servers I've been part of, have always been either Owners deciding, or they would get 1 or 2 people to do it for them, while on zarp, the entire staff team puts their voting towards it, which in my opinion, zarp has the best idea for meetings.
However, some of the meetings could run better or be faster, yes, everyone complains about them, but we all cause them to go slower with just how we act in them.

I agree some staff do not do their jobs yes, however, the simple way to combat that is,
1. Tell them to help out, if that does not work then proceed to number 2.
2. Contact leadteam involving the situation, Provide any evidence if any, or ask them if they could watch over the staff member.

I personally in SSRP only get around 10ish f1's a week, however i'm a busy person.
ATM i have my college work( finale month or two now),
I also have to do Surf+Bhop with any issues.
and then i have IRL stuff, like Music lessons on weekends.
and then times where i want to play other games, enjoy my self or relax.
However, if i'm asked to come help, if i'm not busy, i will help, which in my eyes, if someone has a fair amount on their plate IRL or with any other thing, has a lower f1 count, but when needed helps, i personally have no issue or see no issue.

P.S. if you have anger, do not do what i do and go punch walls xD, the wall always wins.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541692

You was the best guy in the world ho will stand up for your self and be strong everyone will believe you I do feel the same admins are not doing there jobs there should look after people ho gets bullied online and all ways to support people I am sorry you where leaving like this
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 47

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541721

I feel you my boi narexa
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541753

Aww damnit just after we made our suggestion:(
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541760

Noooo!
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541964

cJazz wrote:
I agree with your reasoning and think it's an appropriate conclusion to leave - I resigned for the same reason, but I do think that it's best to be wary of who you direct your anger at - for example, taking it out on Jordz is just shooting the messenger; it's not his fault it's just the rules. Anyways, it's a shame people have to resign for reasons like this but unfortunately understandable all the same

Yeah, maybe if Jordan didn't delete my reply I could have my say, I understand that he has to tell me about that but I'm just talking about recently power has got to his head.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by narexa.

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541966

Narexa wrote:
cJazz wrote:

Yeah, maybe if Jordan didn't delete my reply I could have my say, I understand that he has to tell me about that but I'm just talking about recently power has got to his head.
##

DON'T IGNORE ME COWBOY
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541978

I was best moderator this is why staff team gone to poo. But really the staff team went downhill when all the old ones left, like rsqchris, gmod troller, steam, tigz and people like that
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #542021

We are so thankful for our almost 100 strong staff team, the server would not be where it is today without them. Every week our staff are completing 1000's of F1s and taking hours out of their own free time to help make sure the server rules are being enforced and everybody is able to enjoy the ZARP world.

We are especially proud of the ZARP meetings unlike any other community we bring our staff team together every week to give everyone a vote on the next staff who will help to manage our server; giving everyone an equal say on the future of the staff team.

If you do have a concern about a staff member in particular we will always try to help you resolve it to the best of our ability, unfortunately you decided not to do this in this case. However if you change your mind we'll always be here to listen and see what we can do to help you resolve your differences.

Thank you
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127