Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resigning/Quitting

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541315

I'm not quitting life though so if any of you that actually were nice in the community and want to play maybe a different game some time or just speak add me on steam <3
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541316

Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:
I think we do okay, I mean, it's not every staff member that causes issues. I think we've got some great people in the team and if a few drag us down, or make you feel like leaving, then I'm sorry you feel that way. You did your job pretty well and you're still a decent person, but as someone who has struggled with his opinion on the community too: I'd say sometimes you just gotta let it wash off of you and keep being you.

I wish you luck with everything, Narexa. But you won't need it, just keep on trucking and you'll be where you wanna be. :)

My dude I understand you're going for lead team but there's no reason to be so ignorant toward most of the shit that happens lol, Lead Team are the ones that create most of the problems anyway and NO ONE can deny that Lead Team fuck the meetings up by screaming immature fucking dead memes seriously....

Now this is a point where I didn't want to get involved, but the whole use of the word 'Lead Team fuck the meetings' is completely absurd, without the lead team meetings wouldn't happen, the amount of work with the lead team and dedication the lead team has is unbelievable, trust me I've been there.

Another point on the whole lead team fucking the meetings up, can I just put my point across that we are a gaming community we're here to have fun if you don't find the jokes funny, then just allow it to go over your head, or leave the meeting, sometimes people take things way too seriously when in fact you could just have a little bit of fun with it!
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541323

Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:
I think we do okay, I mean, it's not every staff member that causes issues. I think we've got some great people in the team and if a few drag us down, or make you feel like leaving, then I'm sorry you feel that way. You did your job pretty well and you're still a decent person, but as someone who has struggled with his opinion on the community too: I'd say sometimes you just gotta let it wash off of you and keep being you.

I wish you luck with everything, Narexa. But you won't need it, just keep on trucking and you'll be where you wanna be. :)

My dude I understand you're going for lead team but there's no reason to be so ignorant toward most of the shit that happens lol, Lead Team are the ones that create most of the problems anyway and NO ONE can deny that Lead Team fuck the meetings up by screaming immature fucking dead memes seriously....

Now this is a point where I didn't want to get involved, but the whole use of the word 'Lead Team fuck the meetings' is completely absurd, without the lead team meetings wouldn't happen, the amount of work with the lead team and dedication the lead team has is unbelievable, trust me I've been there.

Another point on the whole lead team fucking the meetings up, can I just put my point across that we are a gaming community we're here to have fun if you don't find the jokes funny, then just allow it to go over your head, or leave the meeting, sometimes people take things way too seriously when in fact you could just have a little bit of fun with it!

Didn't you quit because you didn't get CM though?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541324

I'm sort of... in the middle a bit, here. I just like being nice to everyone - or at least, as much as I can be - and sometimes that means compromising on what I truly think. There are issues that need to be resolved, it's been said for a very long time, but unfortunately, to see change, people have to be willing to make a change - and that won't happen as long as there are so many different viewpoints on one subject, not to mention so many fierce personalities. I just think it's best to wait it out, see what happens, and if you come back and see a change, that's great! But if not... well, then I guess you made the right choice.

I am truly sorry to see you go, regardless.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541326

Father Watson wrote:
I'm sort of... in the middle a bit, here. I just like being nice to everyone - or at least, as much as I can be - and sometimes that means compromising on what I truly think. There are issues that need to be resolved, it's been said for a very long time, but unfortunately, to see change, people have to be willing to make a change - and that won't happen as long as there are so many different viewpoints on one subject, not to mention so many fierce personalities. I just think it's best to wait it out, see what happens, and if you come back and see a change, that's great! But if not... well, then I guess you made the right choice.

I am truly sorry to see you go, regardless.

Yeah I mean you seemed to be truly nice in the community and not that forced shit that most people have, I'd like to believe that I was nice in the community and I wasn't a dick because to be honest I wasn't, I didn't do shit. However now I don't give a fuck to be honest I've been treated like shit by too many people especially people within the community that have a higher rank than me.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541331

Brandify wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

my name is jeff
sorry<3
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541333

Narexa wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

I left because I had important things to do in my life, driving test, full-time in work and a shit load of coursework to be handed in, not because I didn't get CM.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
Add me on Steam

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541336

Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

I left because I had important things to do in my life, driving test, full-time in work and a shit load of coursework to be handed in, not because I didn't get CM.

What ever you say my dude
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541340

Really good admin! Not just because I trained you, but a nice and helpful guy.

As for the meetings, I can agree I don't like certain things nowadays.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541344

Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

Don't forget about santosRP
<3
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541345

Morgan wrote:
Really good admin! Not just because I trained you, but a nice and helpful guy.

As for the meetings, I can agree I don't like certain things nowadays.

I appreciate that Morgan, especially coming from someone like you.
That really sounded sarcastic but that wasn't my intention.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541347

KapiJam wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

Don't forget about santosRP
<3

I played SantosRP while running for CM, I left and didn't touch my computer for a good 2 months.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
Add me on Steam

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541348

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
How the staff team works on SSRP:

User applying for Moderator "Okay, I don't particularly want to be staff for any reason other than my own gain however I'll act like do and I'll apply and get to that position!"

Moderators "Okay we're here, time to do some F1's because I am willing to but this mentality will probably only last around a week, so we'll see how this goes."

Moderators a few weeks later "Alrighty, these F1's are dead boring not gonna bother and just do my minimum to avoid being demoted"

Moderators a few more weeks later going for admin "Okay lets go for this admin rank, lets F1 farm and speed through F1's without actually doing the job properly!"

Administrators starting off "Alright we done it, time to relax and go back to doing minimum F1's to avoid being demoted so it looks like I am doing my job!"

Admins a few weeks into the rank "Damn this base is really nice, shame there is like 8 F1's that need doing and I am the only available staff member, oh well they can wait until I've made 100k of this Topaz printer, then i'll do them."

Admins whilst the super admin applications are open "Ohhh my chance to have even MORE powers and still be lazy and then tell other staff members to do THEIR job!"

Super Admins who have just recieved their rank "We did it, big boys club who don't have to anything and can tell the staff to their job rather than my own!"

And this process goes on and on and on...

How can you tell i sit back and do nothing and all?
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541369

Ya the staff team has really gone down in quality. I remember the best Admin back in the day. He went by BeaverOnAcid.
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541371

Also how come am I not on your list. I am the nicest and the most genuine person here. /s
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541594

:/
I can't say I blame you per se. Do what you feel good at - if you don't feel comfortable with the staff team qnd you want to resign then you should do so (I actually did the same with Deathrun)

I wouldn't say the Staff Ethos is a joke nor would I say that the staff team itself is bullshit, but that's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine, live and let live, capiche?

Sad to see you go - you were a nice guy! (especially sad to see how all your hard work on the server, and especially on your suggestion, is all for nothing :/)
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541598

Oh fuck I have just came back to the server after a LOOONG Brake and I love this guy like it's crazy how much I will miss him even though ive only spoke to him a few times dude you will be missed a fudge ton and I do see what you mean by admins and mods not doing much I wish I could fix it all but it's just stupid

One of the best admins and person I have ever met sad to see you go but we all have to leave sometimes ❤❤
  • quakhead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • IMA QUAK
  • Thanks received: 5
AF

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541643

Man, I'm really sad to see you go... I really hope you come back, you were an amazing staff member. Truly.
If you really believe all these staff members are bad, then you are one of the good ones, just always remember you meant a lot to the Zarp community and changed if for the better :)
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541644

xInsaneSamurai wrote:
Man, I'm really sad to see you go... I really hope you come back, you were an amazing staff member. Truly.
If you really believe all these staff members are bad, then you are one of the good ones, just always remember you meant a lot to the Zarp community and changed if for the better :)

Not all of them buddy, I just mean the majority.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 6 years 11 months ago #541647

Narexa wrote:
xInsaneSamurai wrote:

Not all of them buddy, I just mean the majority.

Gotta agree with that, Zarp have really let themselves down with some of the people they let get staff *Cough* The Flash
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, cJazz
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun