Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resigning/Quitting

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541280

PerzioN wrote:
Wtf Narexa, for like an hour ago i played with you and i wss thinking to myself that you going to be superadmin one day man. I think honestly you are very awesome kind of person, i love the way you are, mabye most because it reminds me myself. Im very sad to see you leave, i hope you come back one day

-Patrick_TM (your lover)
Patrick I love you too man, but the staff team is a joke, 90% of staff don't even do F1's other than when they're applying for admin etc... I won't be returning because I've seen this type of shit too many times to fall down the same path of returning.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The topic has been locked.

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541281

Cya :/ Didn't get to know you much but you seemed like a cool guy.
(About the Jordan thing, he was only doing his duty. He was only doing his part and meant no harm to you. It is our job as the lead team to ensure the staff do their job correctly and that users are treated fairly, thus us not doing F1s that often, because we're making sure you're doing them correctly.)
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541282

bai sexy boi
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541284

Coutinroy wrote:
Cya :/ Didn't get to know you much but you seemed like a cool guy.
(About the Jordan thing, he was only doing his duty. He was only doing his part and meant no harm to you. It is our job as the lead team to ensure the staff do their job correctly and that users are treated fairly, thus us not doing F1s that often, because we're making sure you're doing them correctly.)

Sure..
Oh wait this video? Oh the video that Jordan didn't show Para after he said he would like 3 times, what a great co-ordinated lead team.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 7 years 3 days ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Muhammed Ali, Tadgee

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541285

Jordz wrote:
So you're leaving after I was telling you to be more careful on when you ban someone as you're not following the staff ethos, After I spoke to you the first time you started to get angry so I thought you'd calm down. Then I notice you banned someone wrong according to ethos and you call me a dick for telling you off that you made a mistake?, Sort out your attitude before you come back.

Just my opinion lad, but there's no real constructive reason to be posting this. It just seems like you're trying to call him out/start drama. Of course, this is just my opinion and others may have different opinions.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541286

Sorle wrote:
Jordz wrote:
So you're leaving after I was telling you to be more careful on when you ban someone as you're not following the staff ethos, After I spoke to you the first time you started to get angry so I thought you'd calm down. Then I notice you banned someone wrong according to ethos and you call me a dick for telling you off that you made a mistake?, Sort out your attitude before you come back.

Just my opinion lad, but there's no real constructive reason to be posting this. It just seems like you're trying to call him out/start drama. Of course, this is just my opinion and others may have different opinions.

How are people going to get called out on there shit if I don't apparently "cause drama", and thanks Jordan for deleting my response, I'll make sure Morgan knows that you chat shit behind his back and don't want him to be in lead team <3
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541288

sad but true
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541291

Yeah man obviously it's true, but by the time someone says this type of shit they get a CM ban, so Zarp can hide this shit. It's how Zarp works, and I guarantee it most of you will experience this in the future, I just feel like it's bad on Chute for his amazing coding and work on the server and to some of the amazing staff - I say some remember that.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, perp

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541296

I'm not on either side of this argument, I feel that there are valid points to both arguments, but if you want something to change, or really dislike the way something works, then leaving is not going to resolve it, learn from something that happened, and develop yourself from that thing prove people wrong, and show them that you can do things.

As to what Jordan said to you in Steam, I don't think he was being unreasonable at all, he simply wanted a chat, you wasn't being warned, he just felt that something needed to be said.

As for the whole talking behind people's back thing, it's something that happens anywhere, in school, in work or even in an online community, keep going, prove the people who talk behind people's back wrong and show them that you are able to do something.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 3 days ago by Brandify.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana, Roy Harper, Raeker, Chienman

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541297

How the staff team works on SSRP:

User applying for Moderator "Okay, I don't particularly want to be staff for any reason other than my own gain however I'll act like do and I'll apply and get to that position!"

Moderators "Okay we're here, time to do some F1's because I am willing to but this mentality will probably only last around a week, so we'll see how this goes."

Moderators a few weeks later "Alrighty, these F1's are dead boring not gonna bother and just do my minimum to avoid being demoted"

Moderators a few more weeks later going for admin "Okay lets go for this admin rank, lets F1 farm and speed through F1's without actually doing the job properly!"

Administrators starting off "Alright we done it, time to relax and go back to doing minimum F1's to avoid being demoted so it looks like I am doing my job!"

Admins a few weeks into the rank "Damn this base is really nice, shame there is like 8 F1's that need doing and I am the only available staff member, oh well they can wait until I've made 100k of this Topaz printer, then i'll do them."

Admins whilst the super admin applications are open "Ohhh my chance to have even MORE powers and still be lazy and then tell other staff members to do THEIR job!"

Super Admins who have just recieved their rank "We did it, big boys club who don't have to anything and can tell the staff to their job rather than my own!"

And this process goes on and on and on...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541298

In short everyone, I'm not sorry for creating "drama" I'm saying what I think is necessary I just hope this will maybe influence a change within the community.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541301

Well no one is perfect, if you wanna help the community to improve make public reports that anyone can see.
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541302

I think we do okay, I mean, it's not every staff member that causes issues. I think we've got some great people in the team and if a few drag us down, or make you feel like leaving, then I'm sorry you feel that way. You did your job pretty well and you're still a decent person, but as someone who has struggled with his opinion on the community too: I'd say sometimes you just gotta let it wash off of you and keep being you.

I wish you luck with everything, Narexa. But you won't need it, just keep on trucking and you'll be where you wanna be. :)
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541305

Father Watson wrote:
I think we do okay, I mean, it's not every staff member that causes issues. I think we've got some great people in the team and if a few drag us down, or make you feel like leaving, then I'm sorry you feel that way. You did your job pretty well and you're still a decent person, but as someone who has struggled with his opinion on the community too: I'd say sometimes you just gotta let it wash off of you and keep being you.

I wish you luck with everything, Narexa. But you won't need it, just keep on trucking and you'll be where you wanna be. :)

My dude I understand you're going for lead team but there's no reason to be so ignorant toward most of the shit that happens lol, Lead Team are the ones that create most of the problems anyway and NO ONE can deny that Lead Team fuck the meetings up by screaming immature fucking dead memes seriously....
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541308

If you were that eager to improve our community, Zarp is suffering a serious loss.

I don't know who is right, and won't side with anyone. The drama was bound to happen anyway. But you still seem to be a nice person, and I may undertand how you feel :(

See you !
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 7 years 3 days ago by Chienman. Reason: I can't do an image link right :(

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541315

I'm not quitting life though so if any of you that actually were nice in the community and want to play maybe a different game some time or just speak add me on steam <3
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541316

Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

My dude I understand you're going for lead team but there's no reason to be so ignorant toward most of the shit that happens lol, Lead Team are the ones that create most of the problems anyway and NO ONE can deny that Lead Team fuck the meetings up by screaming immature fucking dead memes seriously....

Now this is a point where I didn't want to get involved, but the whole use of the word 'Lead Team fuck the meetings' is completely absurd, without the lead team meetings wouldn't happen, the amount of work with the lead team and dedication the lead team has is unbelievable, trust me I've been there.

Another point on the whole lead team fucking the meetings up, can I just put my point across that we are a gaming community we're here to have fun if you don't find the jokes funny, then just allow it to go over your head, or leave the meeting, sometimes people take things way too seriously when in fact you could just have a little bit of fun with it!
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541323

Brandify wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

Now this is a point where I didn't want to get involved, but the whole use of the word 'Lead Team fuck the meetings' is completely absurd, without the lead team meetings wouldn't happen, the amount of work with the lead team and dedication the lead team has is unbelievable, trust me I've been there.

Another point on the whole lead team fucking the meetings up, can I just put my point across that we are a gaming community we're here to have fun if you don't find the jokes funny, then just allow it to go over your head, or leave the meeting, sometimes people take things way too seriously when in fact you could just have a little bit of fun with it!

Didn't you quit because you didn't get CM though?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541324

I'm sort of... in the middle a bit, here. I just like being nice to everyone - or at least, as much as I can be - and sometimes that means compromising on what I truly think. There are issues that need to be resolved, it's been said for a very long time, but unfortunately, to see change, people have to be willing to make a change - and that won't happen as long as there are so many different viewpoints on one subject, not to mention so many fierce personalities. I just think it's best to wait it out, see what happens, and if you come back and see a change, that's great! But if not... well, then I guess you made the right choice.

I am truly sorry to see you go, regardless.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman

Resigning/Quitting 7 years 3 days ago #541326

Father Watson wrote:
I'm sort of... in the middle a bit, here. I just like being nice to everyone - or at least, as much as I can be - and sometimes that means compromising on what I truly think. There are issues that need to be resolved, it's been said for a very long time, but unfortunately, to see change, people have to be willing to make a change - and that won't happen as long as there are so many different viewpoints on one subject, not to mention so many fierce personalities. I just think it's best to wait it out, see what happens, and if you come back and see a change, that's great! But if not... well, then I guess you made the right choice.

I am truly sorry to see you go, regardless.

Yeah I mean you seemed to be truly nice in the community and not that forced shit that most people have, I'd like to believe that I was nice in the community and I wasn't a dick because to be honest I wasn't, I didn't do shit. However now I don't give a fuck to be honest I've been treated like shit by too many people especially people within the community that have a higher rank than me.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun