Discord
Teamspeak
Few other PS Servers from time to time

I am From:
UK

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:
Well over total of 5 years

How often do you come on the forums:
I actively come onto the forums, it's open on my 2nd screen anytime I'm on my computer either my personal computer or work computer.

Why You?:

➤ Dedication and Trust

I honestly can say that I'm one of the longest-standing members of the ZARP community since 2014; I've had my moments where I have been community banned for stealing code, leaking code, scamming etc... However, I put all this behind me and have regained trust inside the community by getting the highest rank in SSRP, being a Server Owner for Murder, Having Discord/TS3 head administrator, having these ranks prove that the community can trust me with further permissions on the forums; my current section moderator topics are the following;

Server Issues/Suggestions
Murder
Report abuse
Server Applications

➤ Communication & Activity
I feel that my activity inside the ZARP community is far from the minimum requirement expected from staff members. I'm always contactable day or night to look into an issue(excluding when I'm sleeping). My community involvement is extraordinary high. I'm currently hosting and organizing weekly events on the SSRP Servers, with some plans coming in for the PS servers in the next few weeks.

I believe that I have a strong voice inside the community as I gather all information before speaking of my opinion; I review each situation and when it comes in with great detail and not harsh to assume cases.

During my time when dealing with situations on the forums where I do not have direct section powers, I have tried to resolve the cases and only reverting to locking threads, deleting comments where it is needed, I have to comment in the Forum staff channel asking other team members to lock threads, but this can take some time for a relevant member to come on and close the thread, with my newly promoted powers I will be able to handle situations a lot cleaner, better, and more effectivity

➤ Why should I be Global Moderator?
I believe that you should vote for me to be a Global Moderator because of my many features. I'm currently an SSRP Head Administrator, Server Owner of Murder. I have worked hard to get the murder update released despite my poor Lua coding knowledge; this proves that just because I don't understand or don't know the answer straight away means I give up. I keep trying and trying until I get the desired outcome I'm happy with. I don't let things get to me. I can work alone or as part of a team without any issues. I take on board feedback and advise and improve on this.

I'm currently a section moderator on four other topic's. This proves that I can handle more than 1 section to ensure that the forums are a clean and safe environment.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Joshua.
Login or register to post a reply.

Joshua's Mod resign thread 7 years 1 month ago #510071

Hope to see you back soon man!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Joshua's Mod resign thread 7 years 1 month ago #510138

Thank you for your help on the server
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

Joshua's Mod resign thread 7 years 1 month ago #510753

Sad to see this man, regardless of what people say imo you were an excellent mod who should have gotten admin a long time ago.
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40