Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The end

The end 5 years 11 months ago #904029

Raeker wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
Why do you guys keep using these edgy af titles when you resign or quit its not that deep man
lol denis you can’t just say that, you’ve never experienced being staff for such a long time and how it is to just leave behind a year+ of hard work let alone the fact that these people are the people that you talked with almost everyday and had a blast with them... just stfu lol.

And as for hazz the legend. Was great having you on SSRP, basing disco together and more.
Great legend you are, hope you have a wonderful life.
Actually I have so don't speak on something without knowing about it. "just stfu lol". It's not hard at all grow up, I've run multiple now dead communities and currently hold a management position in a very thriving community which I have held for over 2 years now and developed for and seen grow from a piece of shit to a large community and when I quit I know sure as hell I'm not gonna use some bitchass title like "The End" for my resignation thread.
I just like to make shit clear by typing "Raeker's Resignation" or "Raeker's Inactivity" - no need to make shit fancy, although I usually put way too much effort into the post themselves lol.
That's what I was trying to say originally but people want to get on my case for some reason
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
Login or register to post a reply.

The end 5 years 11 months ago #904049

cYa
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

The end 5 years 11 months ago #904194

Hey Hazz,

You and I haven't talked seriously for a while. It is sad to see you resign.
It's even kind of weird, because I feel like you have always been a HA, and that you would always be ...

You have done an incredible lot for the server, and you have inspired a lot of staff members and users.
And just like the rest of the TTT LT, you were insanely fun and friendly, it was good to have you around :cheer:

It will be different knowing you are not here anymore.
Thank you for everything, and good luck with whatever you wish to accomplish in the future :)
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40