Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Time Farmers

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898519

I ask of one thing, just please have the decency to fspec yourself when you are going to time farm for multiple hours, or whatever length actually. It delays the rounds and it has already happened twice in a very short time while a staff member has been time farming where he was the last T alive and AFK. Just help everyone out and fspec yourself first, it isn't hard. This isn't targeted at anybody in particular, seriously

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • _Eddie_
  • _Eddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One Clueless Boy
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 70
  • Karma: -4


Steam ⚯ Click here
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by _Eddie_. Reason: Shush
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Svanzscape

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898521

Oof Xnator got called out.
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 4584
  • Thank you received: 1305
  • Karma: -14
Current ranks:
Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
Prop hunt Super admin
Murder Super admin
SemiSerious RolePlay Moderator
Former ranks:
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898523

Don't call people out smh
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wagwan Piff Ting
  • Posts: 771
  • Thank you received: 154
  • Karma: -11
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898524

_Eddie_ wrote:
I ask of one thing, just please have the decency to fspec yourself when you are going to time farm for multiple hours, or whatever length actually. It delays the rounds and it has already happened twice in a very short time while Xnator has been time farming where he was the last T alive and AFK. Just help everyone out and fspec yourself first, it isn't hard

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Could have added him on steam and messaged him. Didn't have to make a post about it.. I mean unless you want to.
  • Deathwalks
  • Deathwalks's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 44
  • Karma: 1
ex-TTT Admin
Add me here

Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898525

When you gotta hit requirements but you cba to do your job
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • semper progrediens
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 203
  • Karma: 3
TTT Super Admin
add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, _Eddie_

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898526

Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 4935
  • Thank you received: 1532
  • Karma: -106


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<
>> Deathrun Server Owner <<

>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TS Head Admin <<

>> Forums Global Moderator <<
>> Ex-TTT Head Admin <<
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898527

TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
Should have ran to get your drink!
  • Deathwalks
  • Deathwalks's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 44
  • Karma: 1
ex-TTT Admin
Add me here

Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898528

Why time farm when you can just get no activity hehe
  • Dom12887
  • Dom12887's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Hello there.
  • Posts: 899
  • Thank you received: 360
  • Karma: 5
Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Ex TTT Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898531

TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
ngl that's worse than Nick's excuses when I catch him time farming on prop hunt. Where tf did you go to make that drink?
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wagwan Piff Ting
  • Posts: 771
  • Thank you received: 154
  • Karma: -11
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898532

Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
ngl that's worse than Nick's excuses when I catch him time farming on prop hunt. Where tf did you go to make that drink?

Xnator clearly lives in a 6 story mansion and the kitchen is at the first floor and he's on the 5th floor!
  • Magik
  • Magik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • black
  • Posts: 2193
  • Thank you received: 499
  • Karma: -13
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_, DaAwezomeViking

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898536

Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
ngl that's worse than Nick's excuses when I catch him time farming on prop hunt. Where tf did you go to make that drink?

Upstairs. I was gone for 5 minutes.
Legit this one time he is calling me out is the one time that I tabbed out once the entire time I was playing, just also watching something on my other monitor
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 4935
  • Thank you received: 1532
  • Karma: -106


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<
>> Deathrun Server Owner <<

>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TS Head Admin <<

>> Forums Global Moderator <<
>> Ex-TTT Head Admin <<
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898540

Deathwalks wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
I ask of one thing, just please have the decency to fspec yourself when you are going to time farm for multiple hours, or whatever length actually. It delays the rounds and it has already happened twice in a very short time while Xnator has been time farming where he was the last T alive and AFK. Just help everyone out and fspec yourself first, it isn't hard

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Could have added him on steam and messaged him. Didn't have to make a post about it.. I mean unless you want to.
This isn't about Xnator, the post is about anyone who time farms, I'm just asking anyone who is going to time farm to fspec themself
  • _Eddie_
  • _Eddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One Clueless Boy
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 70
  • Karma: -4


Steam ⚯ Click here
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898541

TheXnator wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
ngl that's worse than Nick's excuses when I catch him time farming on prop hunt. Where tf did you go to make that drink?

Upstairs. I was gone for 5 minutes.
Legit this one time he is calling me out is the one time that I tabbed out once the entire time I was playing, just also watching something on my other monitor

Yes, you've never time farmed before...
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • DaAwezomeViking's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 144
  • Thank you received: 39
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898546

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
ngl that's worse than Nick's excuses when I catch him time farming on prop hunt. Where tf did you go to make that drink?

Upstairs. I was gone for 5 minutes.
Legit this one time he is calling me out is the one time that I tabbed out once the entire time I was playing, just also watching something on my other monitor

Yes, you've never time farmed before...
Read the small text
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 4935
  • Thank you received: 1532
  • Karma: -106


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<
>> Deathrun Server Owner <<

>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TS Head Admin <<

>> Forums Global Moderator <<
>> Ex-TTT Head Admin <<
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898547

@BananaSlanger
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5995
  • Thank you received: 1867
  • Karma: 10
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_, DaAwezomeViking

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898549

TheXnator wrote:
Woah I left to get a drink fuckin hell
I am sorry for calling you out, I used that just as an example for the impact it causes. And I'm sure it's been nearly 2 hours, takes that long to get a drink? Not to mention this is every day. Sorry
  • _Eddie_
  • _Eddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One Clueless Boy
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 70
  • Karma: -4


Steam ⚯ Click here
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898550

_Eddie_ wrote:
Deathwalks wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
I ask of one thing, just please have the decency to fspec yourself when you are going to time farm for multiple hours, or whatever length actually. It delays the rounds and it has already happened twice in a very short time while Xnator has been time farming where he was the last T alive and AFK. Just help everyone out and fspec yourself first, it isn't hard

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Could have added him on steam and messaged him. Didn't have to make a post about it.. I mean unless you want to.
This isn't about Xnator, the post is about anyone who time farms, I'm just asking anyone who is going to time farm to fspec themself
You clearly called out Xnator. Pretty sure the reason you posted this was because of him.
  • Deathwalks
  • Deathwalks's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 44
  • Karma: 1
ex-TTT Admin
Add me here

Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898560

Deathwalks wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Deathwalks wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
I ask of one thing, just please have the decency to fspec yourself when you are going to time farm for multiple hours, or whatever length actually. It delays the rounds and it has already happened twice in a very short time while Xnator has been time farming where he was the last T alive and AFK. Just help everyone out and fspec yourself first, it isn't hard

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Could have added him on steam and messaged him. Didn't have to make a post about it.. I mean unless you want to.
This isn't about Xnator, the post is about anyone who time farms, I'm just asking anyone who is going to time farm to fspec themself
You clearly called out Xnator. Pretty sure the reason you posted this was because of him.
Nope, there has been multiple complaints recently about the AFK staff causing delays to the rounds, so I made this post in hopes people would at least move to the spectator team in future
  • _Eddie_
  • _Eddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One Clueless Boy
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 70
  • Karma: -4


Steam ⚯ Click here
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by _Eddie_.
Login or register to post a reply.

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898565

If you are gonna make a post about this then make it so it doesn't look like you are just calling out Xnator. Xnator supposedly time farming may be the trigger of you making the post but you need to make it clear that this is targeted towards the entire staff team.
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 4584
  • Thank you received: 1305
  • Karma: -14
Current ranks:
Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
Prop hunt Super admin
Murder Super admin
SemiSerious RolePlay Moderator
Former ranks:
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_

Time Farmers 1 week 1 day ago #898566

Nick0GR wrote:
If you are gonna make a post about this then make it so it doesn't look like you are just calling out Xnator. Xnator supposedly time farming may be the trigger of you making the post but you need to make it clear that this is targeted towards the entire staff team.
I swear to god i saw u play murder for 6 hours alone :>
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I'm lost in the dark....
  • Posts: 1025
  • Thank you received: 471
  • Karma: 2
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Eddie_, DaAwezomeViking
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

47 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
12/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
11/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Top