Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun] Complaint about staff

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891243

Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
If you don’t want to say names or want to report them or get them warned/demoted then why fucking make a post?
I named them myself so that the post won't be useless. The guy who posted this was there as well and didn't do shit had to help him out on how to report and sent him chat logs oh and baza's steam id since he didn't find it LUL :^)

Thank god I got you denied last week for bhop.
Fucking joke of a human.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891245

Bazaraxe did nothing wrong, he was just trying to get the attention of the super admins by telling them what people were saying, it was an honest mistake.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891246

i'd go talk to an HA+ to prevent drama.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891247

.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
If you don’t want to say names or want to report them or get them warned/demoted then why fucking make a post?
I named them myself so that the post won't be useless. The guy who posted this was there as well and didn't do shit had to help him out on how to report and sent him chat logs oh and baza's steam id since he didn't find it LUL :^)

Fucking joke of a human.
You are getting a buzz from snitching out staff and users that done nothing wrong.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891249

.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Fucking joke of a human.

Why? What did I do wrong?
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891251

Dylan. wrote:
.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Fucking joke of a human.

You're being a retard and withholding evidence so you get to report people later or some shit like that, scumbag.
  • Nafe

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891252

Dylan. wrote:
.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Fucking joke of a human.

Snitching people who done nothing wrong to cause pointless drama.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891254

.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Fucking joke of a human.

Snitching people who done nothing wrong to cause pointless drama.

I'm not gonna be too happy if people get punished / lose LM over this and them trying to catch the attention of staff, honestly will lose my shit.
  • Nafe

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891256

Last reply I'm going to make on this post. Since I'm being called out a snitch just because I posted names. I'll contact LT tomorrow. On the other hand everyone should realise that I'm trying to help out the server not bring it down. If you think I did wrongly by calling out names, fair point I apologize. I'll do better next time. Anyways sorry for all the commossion, all I was trying to do was try and make the server better. If you're not comitted on enforcing the rules resign.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891259

Dylan. wrote:
You're one of them I had to blatantly use it myself so maybe someone would notice. Either it's favouritism or just the staff being stupid. We need staff is supposed to do their job not staring at the pc and doing nothing

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216433
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216324
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154
still have a fucking garbage attitude, grow up for fucks sake, message someone, go onto teamspeak and poke people, don't be fucking childish.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891278

sorIe wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
You're one of them I had to blatantly use it myself so maybe someone would notice. Either it's favouritism or just the staff being stupid. We need staff is supposed to do their job not staring at the pc and doing nothing

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216433
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216324
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154
still have a fucking garbage attitude, grow up for fucks sake, message someone, go onto teamspeak and poke people, don't be fucking childish.

I can see why I'm being attacked since I did call out people that have been on here longer then me. For that I am sorry and I apologize. I didn't meant to snitch anyone. As I stated beforehand, I'm a user tha just didn't understand why the staff members unfortunately did not do their job whilst 3 people(me included) were clearly using racist words in the chat no matter the context. I'm sorry to the staff members I called out since some of then are high up and have been working a lot on the server, but if they let these type of things slide, people will start to rulebreak. Tomorrow I will contact LT. Again I am truly sorry for my behaviour I didn't mean that to go this way. I hope you all accept my apology and if anyone has a complaint about me feel free to add me on steam or tell me here. Again I am truly sorry.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891303

If you are saying I was involved then thats a bit false. Yes I was on the server but as I said I had tabbed out. I don't know whether you will believe but when I tabbed back in I saw people being punished for it and no more loopholing so I don't know why you think I need to step up my game when I said I had tabbed out and when I tabbed in people were being punished....
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891310

Aek177 wrote:
If you are saying I was involved then thats a bit false. Yes I was on the server but as I said I had tabbed out. I don't know whether you will believe but when I tabbed back in I saw people being punished for it and no more loopholing so I don't know why you think I need to step up my game when I said I had tabbed out and when I tabbed in people were being punished....
The people involved were punished after I decided to report it to a moderator on steam chat. I provided the evidence and the steam ID of a player who had left. Although I did see you on and you did type something on the chat. Again I shouldn't have called out names since well this got me into a bit of trouble. Nonetheless tomorrow I'll report to LT immediately since right now I can't.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891312

Dylan. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
The people involved were punished after I decided to report it to a moderator on steam chat. I provided the evidence and the steam ID of a player who had left. Although I did see you on and you did type something on the chat. Again I shouldn't have called out names since well this got me into a bit of trouble. Nonetheless tomorrow I'll report to LT immediately since right now I can't.

My guy, you said "Last post" 3 posts ago.
Fuck off
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891316

.x. wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

My guy, you said "Last post" 3 posts ago.
Fuck off

Changed my mind sorry if we dont seem to see eye to eye. You were right.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891776

If you have no proof this post is useless. Please explain to me what you’re hoping to achieve by making this? If you have no intention of reporting the staff members I suggest this post should be locked as it serves no purpose.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Boxy

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 6 years 1 week ago #891785

Mico wrote:
If you have no proof this post is useless. Please explain to me what you’re hoping to achieve by making this? If you have no intention of reporting the staff members I suggest this post should be locked as it serves no purpose.
:plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127