Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun] Complaint about staff

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891195

Okay so ealier today there were 2 super admins on and another mod besides myself, not gonna name names or wanna get them demoted since it was one time but 3 people were loopholing racism and they done nothing about it so i had to do everything without any help, Some of these zarp staff members really need to step up there game. Its Annoying me, you know who you are improve yourselves or else i will make a demote request, its ridiculous!
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891205

You're one of them I had to blatantly use it myself so maybe someone would notice. Either it's favouritism or just the staff being stupid. We need staff is supposed to do their job not staring at the pc and doing nothing

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216433
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216324
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891207

Dylan. wrote:
You're one of them I had to blatantly use it myself so maybe someone would notice. Either it's favouritism or just the staff being stupid. We need staff is supposed to do their job not staring at the pc and doing nothing

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216433
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216324
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154

bazaraxe you're fucking done, rip legendary member
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891208

Staff members who were on that I remember were - AEK, W O O P S, Windows and RandomDudeDK
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891213

Dylan. wrote:
Staff members who were on that I remember were - AEK, W O O P S, Windows and RandomDudeDK

I was not there, i left while the map was the desert one and back then nobody was racist
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891216

Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

I was not there, i left while the map was the desert one and back then nobody was racist

You were there, unfortunately I don't have any screenshots but hey believe what you want. You have to step up your game. For crying out loud I had to report myself for someone to notice else I would've gotten away with it.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891217

If you don’t want to say names or want to report them or get them warned/demoted then why fucking make a post?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891218

OnionRings wrote:
If you don’t want to say names or want to report them or get them warned/demoted then why fucking make a post?
I named them myself so that the post won't be useless. The guy who posted this was there as well and didn't do shit had to help him out on how to report and sent him chat logs oh and baza's steam id since he didn't find it LUL :^)
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891220

Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
I named them myself so that the post won't be useless. The guy who posted this was there as well and didn't do shit had to help him out on how to report and sent him chat logs oh and baza's steam id since he didn't find it LUL :^)

I had to read that like 3 times, maybe next time use some commas.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891222

Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

You were there, unfortunately I don't have any screenshots but hey believe what you want. You have to step up your game. For crying out loud I had to report myself for someone to notice else I would've gotten away with it.

I was not there you can get the owners to check the logs because i went to play fortnite with nick, grunpy and da wae who can all confirm this so please dont involve me in somehing im not involved into
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891224

OnionRings wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

I had to read that like 3 times, maybe next time use some commas.

Wasn't noticing. Trying to keep up with multiple things, and I'm not really using punctuations. Very sorry LUL
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891226

Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

I was not there you can get the owners to check the logs because i went to play fortnite with nick, grunpy and da wae who can all confirm this so please dont involve me in somehing im not involved into

That is what I remember, if I called you out for no reason and chat logs are true then I'm sorry. The others, on the other hand, still didn't do anything.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891234

Haha someone loop holes and all you see is... "W o o ps: Lol..." I luv it
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891236

OnionRings wrote:

To help them realise they need to step their game up..?
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891237

Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

I done stuff and soon as i was notified ( also i had baza's steam id thank you :D )
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kaiwaii.

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891238

Box0 wrote:
Haha someone loop holes and all you see is... "W o o ps: Lol..." I luv it

I will tell you right now that i didnt say lol to that situation, i am not a racist guy and wouldnt laugh about something like that
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891239

Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

That is what I remember, if I called you out for no reason and chat logs are true then I'm sorry. The others, on the other hand, still didn't do anything.
I can confirm and speaking from the behalf of Da Wae who doesn't have a forums account

If you wanna just make a complaint its best to talk to a lead team members instead, try Annie Alexander or Jim
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891240

Devilzgod86 wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
I done stuff and soon as i was notified ( also i had baza's steam id thank you :D )

Hey dude, I have printcreens of my steam chat, do I need to actually send them out tomorrow so that they'll know how you didnt do your job or no? You tell me. You did poorly. You dont deserve mod rank.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891241

Nick0GR wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Windows wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

I can confirm and speaking from the behalf of Da Wae who doesn't have a forums account

If you wanna just make a complaint its best to talk to a lead team members instead, try Annie Alexander or Jim

Highly doubt they'll do something about it but you could you send me their steam links. Ill add them tomorrow and tell them about the situation since well the deathrun staff ain't really been doing its job recently. Some staf members havent even been taught things correctly. Doesn't look good at all.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[Deathrun] Complaint about staff 5 years 11 months ago #891242

Making threats saying "Or else i will make demote requests" is kind of dumb, you're better off just reporting them, staff members not doing their jobs correctly, breaking rules or generally abusing should never be allowed, and should be dealt with to ensure those things won't happen, making posts like these will only cause drama, and if you don't want to openly report people, feel free to contact any LT Member through steam or teamspeak.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

301 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun