Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What has happened.

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877313

Hello this is mostly to the higher ups but others may comment as well.

What has happened to the staff team before we was one of the best now we cant hardly work with one and other
so what happened? Before I left for my small time off there was only a limited amount of LT+ , and when I came back just
1 week later there was 6+ , And most of the LT don't care about the other staff , How do I know this? Before when I was in
[SSRP] I needed to talk to a LT about something and every time I went up to one of them they just went AFK. and this is not the 1st time they have done this , this happens every time I need help.

So in this post I will not state their names but What will will say is :

In my opinion , I think some LT try their best to help for example :

I needed help about a player and when I asked im admin chat for a LT member even tho there was 3+ LT online
non of them wanted to help , so I went on steam and I asked SyStem if he could he me and he was more then happy to
even tho he has his own business and he works to feed his family! , So LT! Please help the other staff , I know you have to do other things in the day but 5 mins that's all it takes.

Im sorry about making this post , And I'm sorry to the LT who do their " Jobs " Thank you all for helping out all the time when other wont.

Sorry about making this post but I needed to say something.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day / night
  • _Dan_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by _Dan_.
Login or register to post a reply.

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877380

But your staff if there is issues u can solve them?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877382

There might be something occuring in our lives, social things, school work, regular work. You cant assume these things out of your thick head, (Which im fucking tired off since you've made multiple posts like these) You might wanna contact us (if we arent responding ingame) over steam since we have this innovative 'ding sound' when we get messaged.

I can assure you, everyone in the LT sincerly cares about the ssrp servers. Some of us mostly work behind the scenes, some of us like to interact alot ingame, But we all work for a common goal, and that's something i can assure you and if you got complaints about someone please reach up to an head-administrator instead of making rubish posts like these.

Thanks.
-A concerned LT member.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, TheXnator

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877405

Sad to hear that, my steam link is in my signature, feel free to add me ifnyou have questions ect. I will answer as quick as I can.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877420

I mean we don’t spend all of are time being tabbed into game or sitting on gmod. We do many other stuff. Maybe if you came into the teamspeak you would be able to actually contact us easily.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, TheXnator, Spicy

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877421

OnionRings wrote:
I mean we don’t spend all of are time being tabbed into game or sitting on gmod. We do many other stuff. Maybe if you came into the teamspeak you would be able to actually contact us easily.
maybe if staff were limited to afew ranks they could maintain proper activity on them all
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, Denis

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877426

Lead team must fucking stop accepting new moderators, Zarp moderator looks like a fucking india shit job
Pls demote useless staff thanks

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877432

Dying server leads to a lack of interest in it leads to a lack of interest in staffing on the said server. It's not just the LT, it's the staff team as a whole. In the past people were almost " excited " to become staff member and really wanted to help out the server because the server was very lively and there was stuff going on. I mean just look at the difference in expectations from staff nowadays.

During summer people were expected a good 2 week of activity absolutely no punishment and being really helpful to get mod. Now people with like 3-4 hour spread across the entire week and with sometimes 2 recents can get " accepted " depending on who's there. Same shit for admins. Before you needed at least 2 if not 3 weeks of modding and at least 80-100 F1 to show your dedication as a staff member to get admin. Now all you need is barely a week in and do your minimal F1 count and if you're not an absolute ass you'll most likely get it.

This of course leads to the situation we have today which is a lot of staff that only connects on saturday to do their F1 count ( Which im kinda part of honestly, might resign soon cuz even that is becoming bothersome with how little stuff is going on on zarp ) and can't be bothered babysitting the server because another rising problem is old players not really giving a shit about the server anymore and breaking rules all over the place.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Jool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Jeppe

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877433

Most of the times there are more than 5 staff members on team speak, if you need help just connect and poke someone most are always willing to help!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877443

If you have any sort of problem, join TS and poke one of them they're always willing to help man
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877445

Dan, you realy do need to think about what the actual job of the LT members is. It's not like the rest of the staff team where they sit ingame ready for catching someone rulebreak or help a user acces his inventory, that is the job of the mods and admins. Their job is to monitor and menage us. They do this by looking over our actions and decisions sometimes ingame sometimes on the forums sometime on ts. They can't just sit ingame. I'm more then sure if you aproach any of them via TS or Steam you will get a response.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877499

Spicy wrote:
Sad to hear that, my steam link is in my signature, feel free to add me ifnyou have questions ect. I will answer as quick as I can.
thpithy
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877513

>Going for LT
>Doesn't know that you can contact LT members who are nearly always available on Steam/TS

Pretty simple if no one responds in admin chat.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877523

Unable to display Google Map.
og killa wrote:
Spicy wrote:
thpithy
more that i didn’t have time to read it all and just left a little bit of he needed a better way to contact LT
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

What has happened. 6 years 2 weeks ago #877576

OnionRings wrote:

This is important.
If you try to contact me ingame and I do not respond, sometimes I am filling in spreadsheets or dealing with something, or I have just popped off to go make some coffee.
If you leave us a poke on TS or a Steam message, we will see it when we are able to, and it will grab our attention easily, even if we are not tabbed into the game.
Though I personally do not believe we have "too many" Lead Team members, I do not believe we ever really "need" any more. If anyone deserves the rank of Super Admin, then they should and will get it. If you do have a problem with a staff member blatantly ignoring issues though, then just report it to a higher up and they will deal with it, but you do have to remember that we don't just sit in game, and sometimes we have other things that we need to attend to (even then, if a Lead Team member is messaged but cannot deal with the situation due to whatever reason, we will usually message other Lead Team members so someone can deal with it).
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, Boxy
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1