Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875276

4½ years ago...
That was the first time, I joined Zarp. I've been with zarp for years on end, with a little break in the meantime but mainly always there. Zarp was fun, at least it has been for a long time. I never stirred up trouble, instead, I fought trouble by being a staff member for the longest time.
All n' all I've been here for the good 4½ years, and honestly, it's time is up.

In 4 and a half years you see stuff. Whether that stuff is for the good or the bad, well... uh ah, nevermind, trying to go all philosophical strong point.

Now the relevant stuff
I've been giving resigning a long thought, and have honestly been for ages. I never saw a complete reason to leave, sure some things weren't as they're supposed to be in a community environment such as some racist people or some people abusing their powers, but this is all part of the course.

These things although not core-ally part of zarp and being heavily fought still kinda is the part of it, there'll always be someone who abuses, no-one is a true angel.

I was once a super proud member of the community but slowly I've been drifting away, but the thing that's mostly kept me here is the people, as well as my achievements. I've had tons of fun really, nothing much more to be said about that. Achieving Global Moderator, SSRP Head Admin, Prophunt Super Admin. As well as Surf Moderator & Murder Admin, these ranks may not have been lead team or specially selected but honestly, it's still an achievement.

I've served as an SSRP Head & Super admin for the combined total of almost a year, been a global mod for who knows how long, and I've been a PH Super Admin for not too long. I've given much for the community and I've learned things here, I might leave this all behind me, but at least I've earned friends that will stay with me.

The sad truth is that I will leave all my past here, and the servers behind me. The community has some things I believe it can improve on but no-one would listen and even if they'd care they wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

Real life has gotten in my way, I have studies to follow, people to take care of, someone to love. Just a lot of things and I cannot keep up, things that are stress inducing like frequent tests during a determination phase I am going through among other things, I see playing a game to relieve me of that stress and to seek contact with others to at least semi socialize in a grey world.

After giving it heavy thought, both me and Akemi decided we'd best leave the community. We have nothing more to search for on the servers, no set goals to go for, And we'd at least leave on semi-good terms, so that one day if we do want to make a return we'd maybe be able to pick up with a freshened start, and not where we'd just be judged for our past actions., this decision was a hard choice, having spent so much time, I would just have issues letting it go.

I will fully admit, I have lost my SSRP Head Admin rank, and my forum global moderator for a reason, but they're not the reason why I am writing this post now.

SSRP Head Admin
This is a rank (even though I still don't agree with it) have lost through family issues, my own inactivity + then family issues has driven people to the lengths to demote me, this was completely my fault and even though I said I didn't agree, I do get where people come from, not agreeing simply is my stubbornness about something that I can't help.

Global Moderator
Again, inactivity, this time for another reason. I was busy with school, actually had a social life to take care of, and now I have more things to worry about than ever before. I've got a tough period ahead and in front of me and my life has changed a lot since a few months back. I simply couldn't manage to keep posting and yeah, that's a completely valid reason to demote me so I'm not even mad, but please do realise that this resignation has taken a lot of thought even in the past, and isn't because I'm mad about losing this, no instead the loss of this rank HAS caused me to resign, but because it was one of the last achievements I'm not confident enough about to get back, even with dedication and time.

As seen in the picture below me I didn't even have the time to play games, even accounting for the weekends.

The reason why we're leaving with this post, is because after 4½ years, I think the community deserves at least a proper goodbye, after all, I've given it and all asked from it.

Also, I am deciding to resign to leave at, atleast semi-good terms, not on just the bad ones.

In the community, I've achieved many things for my feeling, the proudest of which is SSRP Head Admin, PH Super Admin, and Forum Global moderator

Why am I proud of those? Because I've shown that despite not using a mic, I managed to get onto the lead team, and I've kept my ranks until I either was forced to go inactive due to family issues or because I simply need to focus IRL.

Leaving notice
It's about time that I start shutting off this post, it's been way too long, we'd love to say as a start, that we'd keep anyone that's on my friendslist, if you wanna remove me because I left the community that'd be your choice, but just because I've decided to take my own path doesn't mean we don't wanna speak to any of you ever again, to anyone who doesn't have me on steam but would like to add either of us...
Ayana Chan & Akemi Chan
You can do so at the links above.

A thank you to the community.
Having spent so much time I couldn't leave without giving the community a thank you, without all of you I'd never have stood my ground for 4½ years and might never have found the friends I have today, sure they're over the internet but I don't care about that. They're friends non the less, this is a thank you to everyone, but I have some special mentions non the less

The silver group.
Clarky
You've always been a lad, you're also the person who made me realise I was demoted from GM, giving me the strength to finally make this post and let go.

CrankyBot
You've been... nothing but a huge friend. You've been helpful and I loved being a community member alongside you, it's sad to see you've left as well but I am glad to see that we're still friends outside of the community, I just pray it stays that way.

Raifster
You've been a great Super Admin alongside me, we don't speak at all anymore, but honestly, it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Patrick_TM
You've been a great friend too, I hope you keep doing what you're great at and help make Zarp a more unique enviroment. Your a key to the community, and a friend to me. Thank you.

Father watson
You're a great friend, nothing else can be said about this little watsone

Sophia / DeathRazor
Still speaking every day till this day, you're one of the best (if not the best of my online friends). Stand strong girl.

Pupper / TheNeonRaider
Also one of my best online friends, be a good doggo will you?

Kallll
This guy, right here. One sneaky ass cheeky bastard case, you've been a great friend to me for ages, giving me advice and helping me keep some of my secrets, you're one of the best although we don't talk as much anymore...

Troublemaker
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anon_gaming
Although we didnt'get along very well within the community, I assume we're sorta friends out of it, you're a great guy, and I do look forward to talking more with you in the future.

Raeker
Raeker, sometimes a little troublemaker, but this doesnt keep you from doing stuff, you do what you think is right and that's respectable, it really is. I consider you a great friend to me, and I hope that'll stay that way.

Community Owners.
ChuteUK
ChuteUk... Your a troll, how else would I describe you, but for how much of a troll you can be you're a nice guy, you seem to give understanding to others and you do seem to care a lot, just try to turn down the notch on the troll switch, you're really pissing people off sometimes.

TheEMP
EMP, although we don't talk like at all. You are still someone I look up to, you've helped me start to get into learning LUA which I then proceeded to use to (attempt) to help Xnator with his servers, without that I wouldn't have found my love for developing, and even if I must leave now, I still want to put time aside to help develop Murder & PH wherever I am able to help.

DCX
The big man! DCX Although you don't know who I am (And you most likely won't even read this post), I'd say that without you and *Insertunmemorablename* hosted the community back then kept me reeled in, I've been happy to serve even when you were still the owner and I think that still deserves a mention of it's own.

Community Managers.
Tyler Durden
Tyler, you've believed in me for a long ass time, it's mainly thanks to your support as well as {{REDACTED}} That I managed to get into the SSRP lead team, and I thank you for giving me that chance, you've allowed me to proof my dedication and skills and have allowed me to help the SSRP server for almost a year in the LT. I will forever be grateful for this.

Max
Max, you're getting a load of shit sometimes, but you've made it to community manager, and with good reason. You're dedicated have spent countless hours and have tried your best. You too have given me a chance in the SSPR lead team, and with that, I'd end the people who have given me that change because this list would become very repetitive because of it, either way, thank you. For all you've done for the community AND all, you have done to give me that chance.

{ { REDACTED } }
You know who you are, and what you've done.

Server Owners.
Xnator
This list is short, nothing much is to be said, Xnator is a friend of mine who has given me the chance to staff the Prophunt and the Murder server, not caring about my inability to speak nor my lack of activity at times Xnator understands that when something is wrong you need to leave it at that at least for the time being, without Xnator I'd have left months ago, together with my SSRP HA rank, but Xnator is the reason I've been kept here.

I've spoken to him before about resigning he managed to convince me not to but now I see no reason not to keep myself here any longer, I'm sorry Xnator, I hate to leave both your servers behind, but I'll do anything to help with further developing and improving them even as a user, although this doesn't make me staff right away I feel that you deserved the respect from me to that extent, and if you allow me I'd love to help you forward in developing the server.

Stewie, System, Windows, Chummy X Ray, Sora
I have nothing specific to say about you lot, except that you've helped me in any way, brightening up my day or helping with personal stuff, or just been someone amazing to talk to, thank you, thank you all so much. I'd love to be able to talk to you all again someday in the future.

Nickolas
The last mention I'll give goes to someone who's put in the countless amounts of effort and dedication to the community, especially PH and murder, You've changed Nick, and for the better too. You managed to get SA on both servers and I'm sure you'll manage to go higher, you always tried so hard to get better at your job that you'd even try to train staff without being able to do so, now you are able to do so and I'm leaving my role so others can advance who do have the time to do so.

I trust you to be a successful super admin, this goes for Stewie too, make sure Xnator doesn't screw everything up and I want you to keep on moving forward, and if you ever have any more issues you'd like to discuss please just message me.

And the community itself again....
I may not have mentioned you above, but you may still have impacted me for good or for bad. Thank you regardless, I've changed when I joined, and now I'll leave more mature and insightful than ever before. Even if you didn't impact me in some way I'd still like to thank you for just being here on Zarp, even though I'm leaving it's still up to you lot to built the community's future, no one can build a community on their own.

We've said all there is... None of us have to say anything else.
We wish you all a happy Easter, That's soon... right? and the best in the future.

Yours sincerely
Ayana & Akemi F
PS: Don't forget to remove my Global Moderator you smarties <3
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Kemi.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Jim_Jam, Clarky, 111111, Fred Wroolie and 8 more...

[PH&MU] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875279

Noooooo
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875280

:O
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[PH&MU] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875282

We will always remain closest of friends and I wish you well in what you do from now on!

Been by my side since Day 1 as have I for you, I could not ask for anyone better than that.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you done for me and what you've done as a whole in the community.

I hope to see you soon somewhere someday.

~CrankyBot
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875285

We rarely spoke but I appreciate everything you have done for the community. I wish you the best of luck with the future. Goodbye! <3
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875286

I don't even know what to say
edit; I've had a great time with you I will miss you
i really don't know what to say i will edit this again later when i have a better response
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by maybedovahkitty.

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875291

• Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875295

Regardless of your recent inactivity, you have still been helping out a lot in the community to this very day, and you deserved the ranks that you had. I got to know you when I got you to apply for Prophunt after the launch, and I'm definitely glad that happened.
Thank you for all your amazing hard work in the community, and hopefully we will see your return one day <3
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Kemi, Raeker

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875299

Ive had so much fun with u u was one of the first friends i maked in zarp u are super nice to me had lot of fun playing with u and spamming shit ton of lennys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just wanna say thank you for being there with me

Special gift down here
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875303

Good bye it's been a good honour
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875305

Thanks for all your hard work and effort put into the community!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875308

nooo Anna :(

there goes another awesome staff from when the staff team was actually good
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875311

Good bye....
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875313

Very sorry to see you go. Have fun m8, and I dare say i'll chat to you in a month or so :)
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875321

We had some great moments on SSRP! Sad to see you leave...
Have fun and good luck whatever you and Akemi do next!

• Jalu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 345

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875322

I never got to meet either of you, but obviously from your rather lengthy fairwell, you had much to say, and even more involvement than I'm sure most even knew about.

It's ashame that we most likely will never get the chance to talk to one another, but I do wish you two the best!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875327

Thanks for all of your help, you were really easy to reach which is what made you such an amazing staff member and a person in general. good luck in the future.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875336

Although I've only learned and heard things about you through the grapevine, I knew you had done a lot for Zarp.

Your achievements won't be forgotten, and seriously thank you for everything you have ever done.

Hope to see you come back at some point, and hopefully I'll actually be able to meet both of you.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875337

We never really talked much but thanks for all your work put into the servers!
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[PH&MU&ALL] Our final goodbyes 6 years 1 month ago #875338

I could sit here for hours typing my goodbye message to you and it still wouldn't be enough, we've talked on team speak and I'm not going to lie knowing something that most people don't know about you makes it a bit easier to take the hit. Your dedication to Zarp has helped shape the community and staffing will be a bigger burden for a while until I'm finally over the fact that you left us. We already said our goodbyes on what's up but I still feel the need to make an appreciation reply. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do next and with what you currently dealing with. Good bye!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin