are you systems wife or smth?

(swear u said u were a chick once)

I was just playing lol.
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70
Login or register to post a reply.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866451

Don't get me wrong. Just coz I'm "old". Doesn't mean I dont know how to have fun. Ive been a gamer since the first style consoles. And although growing up makes you more grumpy amd boring, i still am extremely immature at times. I find some of the shit you guys say hilarious. But I'm not allowed to show it. The wife won't let me....
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866455

Blocked wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Don't get me wrong. Just coz I'm "old". Doesn't mean I dont know how to have fun. Ive been a gamer since the first style consoles. And although growing up makes you more grumpy amd boring, i still am extremely immature at times. I find some of the shit you guys say hilarious. But I'm not allowed to show it. The wife won't let me....

It's not the age really, it's just that whenever you make a post such as the one I quoted you come off as a condescending person which is not many people appreciate

Stop acting like you know everything and sounding like a spoilt brat and I won't be condescending. ( That's not aimed at you personally btw)
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Stewie.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866458

Stewie wrote:
Blocked wrote:
Stewie wrote:

It's not the age really, it's just that whenever you make a post such as the one I quoted you come off as a condescending person which is not many people appreciate

Stop acting like you know everything and sounding like a spoilt brat and I won't be condescending. ( That's not aimed at you personally btw)
Let me rephrase what Stewie says here. We actually discussed this earlier this week so I know exactly what he's talking about.

A lot of people on the forums know how to make a convincing argument. Thier opinions are usually valid and it really makes you rethink what you're doing and saying. However, it is the way how they bring that argument that makes a lot of people struggle to agree to them. Sure, what they say is all good, but they say it in such a way where it's like "You either agree with me or can fuck off", making it really difficult to agree to the argument that a lot of people bring.

Doesn't make Stewie's condecending tone any better but it's the reason why he does it anyways.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866459

Stewie wrote:
Blocked wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Just shut the up, you prance around like you know everything but in reality you know little to nothing

Please fuck off and keep your opinions to yourself
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866460

SadaSS wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Blocked wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Just shut the up, you prance around like you know everything but in reality you know little to nothing

Please fuck off and keep your opinions to yourself

And I rest my case.
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866566

you did a great job windows!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866593

aight pops just dont ground me

Too late. You're grounded. And no pudding!
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Stewie.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf