Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder] Resignation

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866297

This is always the trouble when children run things like this. Don't get me wrong, some of you are the smartest kids I've seen in a while. But you still lack the valuable life lessons that you need to sort shit like this out. You all need to stop hiding from each other and have a proper talk. It's not about who's wrong and who's right. Its a community and you really need to communicate, or it's all just going to fall apart. Nick and Windows, Talk to Xnator. You might not like it but you have to hear him out. Xnator listen to what Nick and windows have to say. I'm not saying it's going to be fun. But you need to do it. All this bickering is pissing people off.
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70
Login or register to post a reply.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866298

Stewie wrote:
This is always the trouble when children run things like this. Don't get me wrong, some of you are the smartest kids I've seen in a while. But you still lack the valuable life lessons that you need to sort shit like this out. You all need to stop hiding from each other and have a proper talk. It's not about who's wrong and who's right. Its a community and you really need to communicate, or it's all just going to fall apart. Nick and Windows, Talk to Xnator. You might not like it but you have to hear him out. Xnator listen to what Nick and windows have to say. I'm not saying it's going to be fun. But you need to do it. All this bickering is pissing people off.
Like I said just 2 comments above I talked to Xnator, I don't know what windows has done but I for sure have.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866299

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
You were a great Super Administrator Windows, and it is sad to see you and Nick resign over this. I see you and Nick resigning over this as immature and childish, I am not saying Xnator was right about what he did, but you could at least talk to Xnator. I will try to talk to Xnator about this when both have the time. I hope you change your mind because we could need you. Thanks for all your work on the server and good luck with your other servers.

Im sorry to say it, but Xnator is not willing to talk about whatever happened, that’s a fact, he probably thinks he is right
I have spoken to Xnator and he has tried to speak to Windows who flat out ignored him and Nick who was unwilling to listen to what Xnator had to say (then again, Xnator's side is just as petty as Nick's might be, so I can understand why).

Note this is not an argument, not attacking you

Well, I can see why they didn’t to speak him. I still don’t know what happened, but i trus5 their judgment
Yet the criticism that you give Xnator is that he didn't attempt to speak to Nick or Windows even though that is not true. If you're going to shit talk someone than make sure that it isn't a blatant lie.

I think not you nor I know what he was going to sa to him and, once again, don’t take my opinions as valid because I still don’t entirely know what happened, I’m just stating what I think.
Also, I’m not talking shit about anyone, not Xnator, not windows and nick. I’m just saying what I think.
BDnico17 wrote:
Im sorry to say it, but Xnator is not willing to talk about whatever happened, that’s a fact, he probably thinks he is right
This is the literal definition for talking shit lol. I don't mind you making a mistake but at least own up to it. I've got nothing against you, but if you continuously keep digging a hole for yourself that you can't get out of then don't find it strange when people call you out for it.

To be more precise, I doubt anyone is willing to talk, because after the meeting, not one of the two sides was willing to talk.

I’m not talking shit to anyone, I’ll say it again, I’m just saying what I have seen, and it’s both parties being angry at each other. I don’t know what happened, but I do both nick and windows are great people and don’t get angry over anything, and they were both really angry, so I have to assume something happened in the meeting (which I can’t know because I’m not SA).

If you understood it as talking shit, sorry, it’s not tho
You're saying that something is a fact when the exact opposite is true. You're actually pissing me off that you're completely ignoring the issue of you lying and talking shit and saying that it isn't when it clearly is.

Also @Nick I figured you just needed some time without Xnator and that's why you weren't talking to him (and thus ignoring him) but I guess not. Sorry. (see Nico it ain't that hard to own up to your own mistakes lol)
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866302

Nick0GR wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Like I said just 2 comments above I talked to Xnator, I don't know what windows has done but I for sure have.
Sorry m8. But because I'm at work it took me about an hour to type that (don't wanna get caught on my phone). So didn'tsee that post.
In the loo now so can reply quicker ;)
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866315

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
You were a great Super Administrator Windows, and it is sad to see you and Nick resign over this. I see you and Nick resigning over this as immature and childish, I am not saying Xnator was right about what he did, but you could at least talk to Xnator. I will try to talk to Xnator about this when both have the time. I hope you change your mind because we could need you. Thanks for all your work on the server and good luck with your other servers.

I have spoken to Xnator and he has tried to speak to Windows who flat out ignored him and Nick who was unwilling to listen to what Xnator had to say (then again, Xnator's side is just as petty as Nick's might be, so I can understand why).

Well, I can see why they didn’t to speak him. I still don’t know what happened, but i trus5 their judgment
Yet the criticism that you give Xnator is that he didn't attempt to speak to Nick or Windows even though that is not true. If you're going to shit talk someone than make sure that it isn't a blatant lie.

I think not you nor I know what he was going to sa to him and, once again, don’t take my opinions as valid because I still don’t entirely know what happened, I’m just stating what I think.
Also, I’m not talking shit about anyone, not Xnator, not windows and nick. I’m just saying what I think.
BDnico17 wrote:
This is the literal definition for talking shit lol. I don't mind you making a mistake but at least own up to it. I've got nothing against you, but if you continuously keep digging a hole for yourself that you can't get out of then don't find it strange when people call you out for it.

To be more precise, I doubt anyone is willing to talk, because after the meeting, not one of the two sides was willing to talk.

I’m not talking shit to anyone, I’ll say it again, I’m just saying what I have seen, and it’s both parties being angry at each other. I don’t know what happened, but I do both nick and windows are great people and don’t get angry over anything, and they were both really angry, so I have to assume something happened in the meeting (which I can’t know because I’m not SA).

You're saying that something is a fact when the exact opposite is true. You're actually pissing me off that you're completely ignoring the issue of you lying and talking shit and saying that it isn't when it clearly is.

Also @Nick I figured you just needed some time without Xnator and that's why you weren't talking to him (and thus ignoring him) but I guess not. Sorry. (see Nico it ain't that hard to own up to your own mistakes lol)

I’m not trying to piss you off, I am just trying to have a normal discussion.
You might have not understood me, I might have not explained myself correctly, I still have some typing mistakes with some things I assume mean another, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make. If you got pissed off because of this, sorry. I’m talking from what I have heard and seen, because I did see what happened when Xnator joined the spacer where windows, nick and I were talking. I thought u could understand me though.
Well, I guess I would do the same if I were in your position.
I’m attacking no one, I did say sorry if u understood otherwise.
Stewie is right in what he said, they should talk, yet no one wants to

I really don’t want to have this kid of argument with you, just thought I could talk normally, however, sorr6 if you got pissed off or thought I was attacking someone
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866321

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:

You might have not understood me, I might have not explained myself correctly, I still have some typing mistakes with some things I assume mean another, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make. If you got pissed off because of this, sorry. I’m talking from what I have heard and seen, because I did see what happened when Xnator joined the spacer where windows, nick and I were talking. I thought u could understand me though.

I really don’t want to have this kid of argument with you, just thought I could talk normally, however, sorr6 if you got pissed off or thought I was attacking someone
You keep saying that I misunderstand you, yet you're doing nothing to counter the criticism that I give you or how I could have misunderstood you. This is what you said:
BDnico17 wrote:
Now I don't understand what I can misunderstand here. You clearly suggest that Xnator was unwilling to speak to Windows and Nick. Xnator has said otherwise and Nick has confirmed that what Xnator said is true: he did in fact try to approach Windows and Nick as soon as they'd resigned.

You even end with "That is a fact" which clearly entails that there is no way for me to misunderstand your statement: according to you, Xnator made no attempt to speak to Windows and Nick even though he should. That is, however, false.

Instead of saying that I misunderstand you say why I misunderstand you and what you actually meant to say with that statement. Or else apologise for your mistake. There's no harm in owning up to your own faults, we're all human here.
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866322

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:

This hole is getting really deep now.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866323

Oh my fucking God. Some people now a days. Nico, you were lying and chatting shit and Raeker stop being Raeker for 5 mins. Thanks
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866331

_Lewis wrote:
Oh my fucking God. Some people now a days. Nico, you were lying and chatting shit and Raeker stop being Raeker for 5 mins. Thanks
Does that mean I can continue being me after those 5 minutes are over?
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866332

Raeker wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
yes
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866345

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:

You keep saying that I misunderstand you, yet you're doing nothing to counter the criticism that I give you or how I could have misunderstood you. This is what you said:
BDnico17 wrote:
Now I don't understand what I can misunderstand here. You clearly suggest that Xnator was unwilling to speak to Windows and Nick. Xnator has said otherwise and Nick has confirmed that what Xnator said is true: he did in fact try to approach Windows and Nick as soon as they'd resigned.

You even end with "That is a fact" which clearly entails that there is no way for me to misunderstand your statement: according to you, Xnator made no attempt to speak to Windows and Nick even though he should. That is, however, false.

Instead of saying that I misunderstand you say why I misunderstand you and what you actually meant to say with that statement. Or else apologise for your mistake. There's no harm in owning up to your own faults, we're all human here.

Ok I’m tired of this so I’m going to clarify one last thing. They were unwilling to talk, both, after the meeting, it’s ok raeker
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866346

wtf raeker and nico, stop ur giving me aids
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866348

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:

Ok I’m tired of this so I’m going to clarify one last thing. They were unwilling to talk, both, after the meeting, it’s ok raeker
Nick said this, however, which clearly contradicts what you're saying:
Nick0GR wrote:
He had messaged me about this just a few minutes after the whole thing happened...
Clearly, Xnator made an attempt to speak to Nick and most likely Windows as well just minutes after this happened, which is why I'm calling you out for lying and refusing to admit to it.
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866350

Raeker wrote:
_Lewis wrote:

Yeah, just needed a small juice break and needed to grab some popcorn.

• _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866351

I don’t have time for this right now, it if you really feel like defending your position despite me admitting to have mistook it, let’s tslk it on steam, people don’t have to take our shit, okay?
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866352

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

I never flat out ignored him and the way he tried to speak with us is that he pulled us into a spacer and instantly without asking said that we broke NDA and continued to accuse us then he left
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866353

Windows wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

I never flat out ignored him and the way he tried to speak with us is that he pulled us into a spacer and instantly without asking said that we broke NDA and continued to accuse us then he left
I don't know about you breaking NDA but Getzco told me that Nick apparently told him everything that happened. If that isn't breaking meeting agreement then I don't know what is.
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866357

Raeker wrote:
Windows wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

I don't know about you breaking NDA but Getzco told me that Nick apparently told him everything that happened. If that isn't breaking meeting agreement then I don't know what is.

If nick actually told me something, I wouldn’t be as lost as I am, what I know is something happened in the meeting and I trust both nick and windows completely
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866366

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Windows wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

If nick actually told me something, I wouldn’t be as lost as I am, what I know is something happened in the meeting and I trust both nick and windows completely
Funny how you ask to take this on Steam (something I've done, by the way) yet you continue to speak on here, once again contradicting your own statements.

There are two sides to this story and blindly following one without listening to the other side means you refuse to resolve the argument and would instead like to side with a single party. Once again that contradicts your own earlier statement where you urge them to speak to Xnator to resolve it even though you do actually side with Nick and Windows on the argument. If you want to be neutral then don't listen to one single side.

Regardless the issue here does in fact come from both sides. Nick didn't tell me much of anything but he did say that I know what Xnator is like in meetings, and having become irritated with his meeting hosting skills (or lack thereof) I can in fact say right now that Xnator is to blame for this situation arising in the first place, although he personally might not think so. The fact that he then decided to call them petty on their resignation posts is just as petty as both Nick and Windows resigning, however I have already had that discussion with him and I believe he understood what me and Chummy tried to convey to him.

Nick, Windows, one quick thing: resigning over an issue with a higher ranking staff like this instead of trying to resolve the problem is, indeed, not a good thing to do. I understood that whatever happened in that meeting has been a recurring issue - having been in an argument with Xnator myself for months because of his narrow viewpoint and his quick-to-judge-and-dismiss attitude I know exactly what you are going through. However even then I tried to resolve the argument and have been in countless conversation with Xnator where I apologised to him for my own mistakes and he did the same to me.

That is how it works and, in fact, should work in a staff team: you might not like what others do and how they act, but that doesn't mean the situation can't be resolved and you should do your best to resolve the matter instead of judging them and trying to start a fight. You should be more mature than that.

Anyways, I'm done. I've posted way too much here and should seriously get on with my life. This last message might come across as a bit retarded - I really want to be done with this so I didn't exactly pay attention to my post's quality.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windows, Wolfi, Nick0GR

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866370

The end is nigh!
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder