Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder] Resignation

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865881

_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
I don't see how you'd know whether or not Murder is corrupt when you haven't even been part of the staff team for over half a year.
1 reason
"TheXnator"

So you are saying TheXnator is corrupt on every server? Even though you have barely been staff with him? ok smart
I have been staff with him on TTT prophunt murder and DR so be quiet please ;)
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Lotto_Totto.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865885

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
I don't see how you'd know whether or not Murder is corrupt when you haven't even been part of the staff team for over half a year.
1 reason
"TheXnator"

So you are saying TheXnator is corrupt on every server? Even though you have barely been staff with him? ok smart
I have been on TTT prophunt murder and DR so be quiet please ;)

Recently? no

Edit, also one person doesn't make it corrupt. Mr Intelligent
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by _Lewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865908

_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

Recently? no

true i need to admit that but there are other corrupted staff so servers will not be clean only good staff are Miia,johnler and some more
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865916

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

Recently? no

true i need to admit that but there are other corrupted staff so servers will not be clean only good staff are Miia,johnler and some more
I don't think you're one to call out shit staff considering what you apparently said about me only last week.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865917

murder sucks so well thanks for your time
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865922

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

Recently? no

They aren't even staff on Murder though???
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865924

_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

Recently? no

I guess that's why he's saying that Murder is corrupt
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865929

Raeker wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

Recently? no

I guess that's why he's saying that Murder is corrupt

Yes, but why even bring them up. They have no relation to Murder (unless they have been in the past). And what is the point in you (Toto) coming back and acting up like this lol. There is like no need for you to even be here lol.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865930

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

>Has no clue what happened
>"Corrupt"

I would recommend you learn more about the situation first, however obviously you are entitled to your opinion :shrug:
Oh, by the way, what did I do to annoy you Toto? You seem to be pretty hostile to a lot of people lately but I haven't even spoken to you much since you were last Admin. If there is something personal, please let me know over Steam and hopefully it can be resolved.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #865932

TheXnator wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
i know it is corrupt
1 reason
"TheXnator"

>Has no clue what happened
>"Corrupt"

I would recommend you learn more about the situation first, however obviously you are entitled to your opinion :shrug:
Oh, by the way, what did I do to annoy you Toto? You seem to be pretty hostile to a lot of people lately but I haven't even spoken to you much since you were last Admin. If there is something personal, please let me know over Steam and hopefully it can be resolved.
^^^^^^
Same here. I defend you in the admin meeting saying you'd make a good staff member and shortly after the meeting is over I hear that you apparently talked shit about me behind my back lol

Why should I show you any respect and care about your opinion when you seemingly can't even show any respect for me and make assumptions without even approaching me?
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Jeppe, Chienman

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866244

Or y'all just stop ruining this resignation post and just say "Thanks for your work!"?
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866268

You were a great Super Administrator Windows, and it is sad to see you and Nick resign over this. I see you and Nick resigning over this as immature and childish, I am not saying Xnator was right about what he did, but you could at least talk to Xnator. I will try to talk to Xnator about this when both have the time. I hope you change your mind because we could need you. Thanks for all your work on the server and good luck with your other servers.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866278

Wolfi wrote:
You were a great Super Administrator Windows, and it is sad to see you and Nick resign over this. I see you and Nick resigning over this as immature and childish, I am not saying Xnator was right about what he did, but you could at least talk to Xnator. I will try to talk to Xnator about this when both have the time. I hope you change your mind because we could need you. Thanks for all your work on the server and good luck with your other servers.

Im sorry to say it, but Xnator is not willing to talk about whatever happened, that’s a fact, he probably thinks he is right
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866286

BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

Im sorry to say it, but Xnator is not willing to talk about whatever happened, that’s a fact, he probably thinks he is right
I have spoken to Xnator and he has tried to speak to Windows who flat out ignored him and Nick who was unwilling to listen to what Xnator had to say (then again, Xnator's side is just as petty as Nick's might be, so I can understand why).
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866288

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

I have spoken to Xnator and he has tried to speak to Windows who flat out ignored him and Nick who was unwilling to listen to what Xnator had to say (then again, Xnator's side is just as petty as Nick's might be, so I can understand why).

Note this is not an argument, not attacking you

Well, I can see why they didn’t to speak him. I still don’t know what happened, but i trus5 their judgment
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866289

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

Well, I can see why they didn’t to speak him. I still don’t know what happened, but i trus5 their judgment
Yet the criticism that you give Xnator is that he didn't attempt to speak to Nick or Windows even though that is not true. If you're going to shit talk someone than make sure that it isn't a blatant lie.
  • Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866290

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

Yet the criticism that you give Xnator is that he didn't attempt to speak to Nick or Windows even though that is not true. If you're going to shit talk someone than make sure that it isn't a blatant lie.

I think not you nor I know what he was going to sa to him and, once again, don’t take my opinions as valid because I still don’t entirely know what happened, I’m just stating what I think.
Also, I’m not talking shit about anyone, not Xnator, not windows and nick. I’m just saying what I think.
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866291

BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

I think not you nor I know what he was going to sa to him and, once again, don’t take my opinions as valid because I still don’t entirely know what happened, I’m just stating what I think.
Also, I’m not talking shit about anyone, not Xnator, not windows and nick. I’m just saying what I think.
BDnico17 wrote:
This is the literal definition for talking shit lol. I don't mind you making a mistake but at least own up to it. I've got nothing against you, but if you continuously keep digging a hole for yourself that you can't get out of then don't find it strange when people call you out for it.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Nick0GR

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866294

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

Well, I can see why they didn’t to speak him. I still don’t know what happened, but I trus5 their judgment

I think not you nor I know what he was going to say to him and, once again, don’t take my opinions as valid because I still don’t entirely know what happened, I’m just stating what I think.
BDnico17 wrote:
This is the literal definition of talking shit lol. I don't mind you making a mistake but at least own up to it. I've got nothing against you, but if you continuously keep digging a hole for yourself that you can't get out of then don't find it strange when people call you out for it.
I wasn't on when this happened but I am now. Yesterday I and Xnator had a talk to clear some grey areas in what happened. Seeing his point of view what he did, in my opinion, was still a mistake but him explaining the reason for his actions helped me understand what his intentions were better. He had messaged me about this just a few minutes after the whole thing happened but up until now I didn't have time, I wasn't ignoring him or not willing to listen.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[Murder] Resignation 6 years 1 month ago #866295

Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

BDnico17 wrote:
This is the literal definition for talking shit lol. I don't mind you making a mistake but at least own up to it. I've got nothing against you, but if you continuously keep digging a hole for yourself that you can't get out of then don't find it strange when people call you out for it.

To be more precise, I doubt anyone is willing to talk, because after the meeting, not one of the two sides was willing to talk.

I’m not talking shit to anyone, I’ll say it again, I’m just saying what I have seen, and it’s both parties being angry at each other. I don’t know what happened, but I do both nick and windows are great people and don’t get angry over anything, and they were both really angry, so I have to assume something happened in the meeting (which I can’t know because I’m not SA).

If you understood it as talking shit, sorry, it’s not tho
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun