Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time To Say Goodbye

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843674

Well damn, did not see this coming. I know we didn't do much but you've had a great postive effect on the community and the the TTT server, (from what I can tell). Cranky you've done a amazing job as a member of the TTT staff. I and others always been able to turn to you for help, even for some of the smallest/obvious thing. I've never seen you actually get mad or cranky, just sigh a lot.
All in all, I wish you all the best in what you do.
  • Nigerian_Prince
  • Fresh Boarder
  • It is me, your long lost cousin!
  • Thanks received: 58
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843692

Sally wrote:
Who are you?

Rude.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843705

First you were a close friend to me and shared some of my secrets with you and when you saw me exploading as a volcano from what i saw in this community you didnt try to make me calm down you just got me into more problems (thanks to you for makeing my choice easy to resgin) then i told you that i will DDoS the fourm (endded up telling everyone like a radio station) it was an angry word as you all know i didnt DDoS the community and then when he got me more angry by telling everyone i shouted at him (if he added me again i can take some screenshot from last 100 sent/recived messges ) then he removed to avoid being blamed for that then i thought to my self (what also did the staff team know about me from him) that got me more angry which made me saying a horrible words on replies on my resigning topic then after few months i started to calm down and made a random topic about him after all he made me boiling and exploading like a volcano on everyone so should i thank him for his work to this community?
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Assassin.

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843706

Assassin wrote:
First you were a close friend to me and shared some of my secrets with you and when you saw me exploading as a volcano from what i saw in this community you didnt try to make me calm down you just got me into more problems (thanks to you for makeing my choice easy to resgin) then i told you that i will DDoS the fourm (endded up telling everyone like a radio station) it was an angry word as you all know i didnt DDoS the community and then when he got me more angry by telling everyone i shouted at him (if he added me again i can take some screenshot from last 100 sent/recived messges ) then he removed to avoid being blamed for that then i thought to my self (what also did the staff team know about me from him) that got me more angry which made me saying a horrible words on replies on my resigning topic then after few months i started to calm down and made a random topic about him after all he made me boiling and exploading like a volcano on everyone so should i thank him for his work to this community?
whom art thou
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843752

Assassin wrote:

What in thy fuckery are you on.

Close friends? HAH no.

You were telling me I'd never get admin as a mod and disrespected others and that's why you got denied.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843754

Good bye, dear friend.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843755

Well i know you didnt like me much... But it's still sad to see you go. We had fun times and bad times. Keep me on steam atleast...
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843761

Assassin wrote:
shut ur fuck
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, CrankyBot

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843820

Assassin wrote:
I lost braincells reading this, although i dislike Cranky, he was still a good staff member, you are salty cause you got denied for doing jack shit and Disrespecting others, have a good day
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843823

Goodbye.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843860

I am not talking about getting denied in 4 apps to become admin but yes i was angry about getting denied for *attiude* they seems very mad because i told richie that i would get her *demoted* if she did not stop so the hole story you have heard is Faked
If you have a proof that i was disrespectful please let me know but since you have no proof its just a story you heard from someone and here many members are being disrespectful to me.
althought i didn't disrespect anyone on my post i just mentioned he cased me a lot of problems *before he gets SA* i might have gone very mad at Gody but he deserves every word i wrote on him *before i edit it* if you want to know why. Just ask!
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843864

Assassin wrote:
I am not talking about getting denied in 4 apps to become admin but yes i was angry about getting denied for *attiude* they seems very mad because i told richie that i would get her *demoted* if she did not stop so the hole story you have heard is Faked
If you have a proof that i was disrespectful please let me know but since you have no proof its just a story you heard from someone and here he is being disrespectful to me with some other members *will report them * althought i didn't disrespect anyone on my post i just mentioned he cased me a lot of problems *before he gets SA* i might have gone very mad at Gody but he deserves every word i wrote on him *before i edit it* if you want to know why. Just ask!
After seeing your comments i'm not surprised you got denied for attitude, you're now saying he has faked something, they don't need proof to deny you, as you saw, 4 times
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843866

Ashur. wrote:
Assassin wrote:
If you have a proof that i was disrespectful please let me know but since you have no proof its just a story you heard from someone and here he is being disrespectful to me with some other members *will report them * althought i didn't disrespect anyone on my post i just mentioned he cased me a lot of problems *before he gets SA* i might have gone very mad at Gody but he deserves every word i wrote on him *before i edit it* if you want to know why. Just ask!
After seeing your comments i'm not surprised you got denied for attitude, you're now saying he has faked something, they don't need proof to deny you, as you saw, 4 times

You seem to be a nice guy who believe what he has been told i must have a chat with you to tell you my side of the story
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843870

Assassin wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Assassin wrote:

You seem to be a nice guy who believe what he has been told i must have a chat with you to tell you my side of the story
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur, CrankyBot

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843878

Assassin wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Assassin wrote:

I do not want to hear your side of the story, i've seen enough by your forum posts.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843883

You have seen what they wanted you to see and i wont force you to hear me its back to you and by the way
You didn't check my resigning topic so i believe you haven't checked the old one before i edit it
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843889

This is Cranky's resignation, not a place for you all to argue.

Still the worst Prophunt Head Admin Cranky, disappointed.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Johnler, Aek177, Wolfi, Raeker and 1 more...

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843935

TheXnator wrote:

Stop...deleteing....my replies!!!!
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #843936

Assassin wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Stop...deleteing....my replies!!!!

They are unrelated to the topic at hand. In other words, stop posting on this thread!

Shit I gotta relate it now, erm, REVOKE!
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jim_Jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman

Time To Say Goodbye 6 years 2 months ago #844035

Will miss you so much you fuckboy!!!
Anyways enjoy what you do next, love you always and please accept your gay side
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963