Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @SSRP Lead Team

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840518

Well things have been said here and thare but you now what? I'm going to prove my point to you guys. I'm going cary on working with full effort within Ingame, forums and the meetings but there will be one thing I will niver do: Blindly agree with someone because they have a "higher rank" you need to have something called respect. I will always get my point straight across and I will. And now you're thinking provably oh this kid trynna use big words about respect but knows nothing well I know I have 0 respect from you guys now which is fine. I'm going to own up my words I did say that and I do think it is true. I wouldn't exactly say "licking ass" but that's the term what most people use. And if you will never respect or trust me well alright then. And back to my first point do not expect me to blindly follow higher ups like some do, if you tell me to deny an appeal I will ask why and what happened not just straight deny with a bs reason.

-Skeleton
I hope you took the effort to read this before you comment anything
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The topic has been locked.

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840521

Corruption is just a joke
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840523

ok
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840524

jesus christ have you not seen that you have a recent report abuse accepted and you generally need to improve yourself than call us corrupt?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840526

Clarky wrote:
jesus christ have you not seen that you have a recent report abuse accepted and you generally need to improve yourself than call us corrupt?

It's not about denying me I get that. I knew I was geting denied. If you didin't relise every time I got denied I worked harder and harder
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840527

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

It's not about denying me I get that. I knew I was geting denied. If you didin't relise every time I got denied I worked harder and harder
I don't see the point in this post then? It takes time and effort, we have seen the effort from you so keep that up and you might eventually get somewhere but atm you're making it worser for yourself than better.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840529

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I don't see the point in this post then? It takes time and effort, we have seen the effort from you so keep that up and you might eventually get somewhere but atm you're making it worser for yourself than better.
I just wanted to speak my mind is being honest worse then talking behind backs?
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840530

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So we're corrupt then is what you're trying to say? From what I saw on Fred's post it seems.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840534

scuffed as fuck
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840535

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So we're corrupt then is what you're trying to say? From what I saw on Fred's post it seems.
That's actualy a Poke to Corgi that she screen shoted, in a sense that you would rather choose a friend of yours yes. But don't get me wrong, It' not like I dislike the LT it's just a general fact and you rather chose someone who is biased towards there friends
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840538

Why more drama is being caused?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840541

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

That's actualy a Poke to Corgi that she screen shoted, in a sense that you would rather choose a friend of yours yes. But don't get me wrong, It' not like I dislike the LT it's just a general fact and you rather chose someone who is biased towards there friends
If people were just chosen after personal bias, why did we never have anyone who performed badly as LT, at least for their first months? I think personal bias might sometimes change one person's vote, but not the collective opinion, nor the facts, there is a LT "meeting" for a reason, not just a vote.
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840542

#WeAreAllCorrupt

Making this post is just making it worse.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840543

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So now you calling EiPUS biased and corrupt. If you are actually thinking you deserve it more than him you need to rethink. When it was me and him running for SA I'm surprised he didn't get it. Hes been admin for way longer than you and has so much more experience.

If you think its corrupt don't even bother applying. You're wasting your time.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

@SSRP Lead Team 6 years 2 months ago #840545

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I don't even get why you're jumping to the conclusion that we only accept if they're our friend. People work hard for that rank and not only that, they get along with our LT members therefore they get welcomed onto the team. If you want to continue going on about how corrupt or whatever we are then you can feel free to talk to me or someone else about it elsewhere but you really need to simmer down a bit. Locking this for your own sake.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

189 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40