Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Regarding my demotion to Super Admin

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797448

Blocked wrote:
_Max wrote:
Roy is not being targeted, harassed or trolled by the team.

so you guys didn't use his real life name without his permission?

Roys IRL name was never used in a harassing way or malicious way. The chant is as follows;
"Roy, Roy, Roy's our man if he can't do it no one can!".

In actuality that chat releases non of Roy's personal information to the community and is evidently light hearted and supportive of Roy himself.

That chant doesn't target or harass anyone, Roys slanderous statements massively blow this out of proportion into something it most definitely isn't. When OnionRings made this chat there was absolutely no malice in his actions. This is purely being used by Roy as a scape goat for his despicable actions within the community.

His recent childish attitude and overall persona has been disgusting. He has personally gone out of his way to cause issues amongst the team and aggravate other lead team members. After targeting Morgan, he was arrogant enough to refuse the deletion of the sound board after multiple requests from the community team. This thread only serves the purpose of further punishing yourself and making you look worse to the rest of the community.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by CaptinF1rework.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, TheXnator, TheCorgi

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797450

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Blocked wrote:
_Max wrote:
Roy is not being targeted, harassed or trolled by the team.

so you guys didn't use his real life name without his permission?

Roys IRL name was never used in a harassing way or malicious way. The chant is as follows;
"Roy, Roy, Roy's our man if he can't do it no one can!".

That chant doesn't target or harass anyone, Roys slanderous statements massively blow this out of proportion into something it most definitely isn't. When OnionRings made this chat there was absolutely no malice in his actions. This is purely being used by Roy as a scape goat for his despicable actions within the community.

His recent childish attitude and overall persona has been disgusting. He has personally gone out of his way to cause issues amongst the team and aggravate other lead team members. After targeting Morgan, he was arrogant enough to refuse the deletion of the sound board after multiple requests from the community team. This thread only serves the purpose of further punishing yourself and making you look worse to the rest of the community.

Tiny bit OT, but it’s actually “Roy, Roy, HE’s our man....”
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797451

Blocked wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Now on the course of a bit less than 2 weeks, I have been daily harassed by a hidden message which I asked to stop. It started off with someone knowing my full name then placing it in a rhyme. That stopped quickly, however the last bit kept on changing to loophole their way into using it. I asked this to stop multiple times, and sadly enough the harassment went on.

so are we just gonna ignore this part and let it slide?

maybe i'm being close minded but all i took from this is that the lead team can't take what they dish out

basically chummy all over again

edit: not generalizing all lead team members of course, the guys who didn't take part in it know themselves

I completely agree, this shit happens all the time with the lead team. It never stops and whoever has the most power always wins. It pisses me off. I really hate how once it happened to chummy the staff think its ok to do now. I really wish we had the old lead team, the ones that were a little stupid but definitely got the job done. +Support xd
  • Aqua
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im just peaceful, i dont screw with anyone.
  • Thanks received: 115

Hi!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797459

In the main topic I stated the story fully and truthfully.

I am being called a hypocrite, claims that I used other peoples' names; which is very slanderous. I never used anybody's full name on the TeamSpeak because I know I wouldn't want that. As for the dad situation, I have made it clear before that my intention with it was not malicious, it was just a joke which went to far. When I was made aware Max asked for it to stop I did as follows.

As for Max's reply, I was told to "Speak up" and "repeat" a minimum of 10 times, and that is an understatement. It is also the fact that I was being interrupted constantly, which is the same troll you've pulled on multiple LTMs before including myself that does not stop before a rage quit occurs. Sadly enough I chose to rage without the quit.

As for Captin's reply, as I said in my main post my FULL IRL NAME was used the first few times and due to me asking it to stop the last part of it was replaced by other words for the phrase to be used in hopes of me allowing it, but obviously we don't get to ask for things to stop. I asked for that chant to stop being used multiple times but obviously it did not stop.

EDIT: Please stop trying to twist the story, thank you.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Roy Harper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797462

1. Gamemodes are getting so boring we just get angry about it
2. We put our anger towards high ranking staff members
3. Get punished
4. Big drama on the forums
5. Couple users banned that disagrees big time
6. Staff that agrees with the one who got demoted/warned and make fun of it gets fucked as Well
7. Circle repeats

Problem found. No problem
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797464

Aqua wrote:
I completely agree, this shit happens all the time with the lead team. It never stops and whoever has the most power always wins. It pisses me off. I really hate how once it happened to chummy the staff think its ok to do now. I really wish we had the old lead team, the ones that were a little stupid but definitely got the job done. +Support xd

Let me set you guys straight on something. Everybody in the lead team gets trolled about all kinds of shit. I get trolled everyday but at the end of the day its just banter between the team and never intended to hurt anybody. Do you never troll your irl friends and tease them about something? Occasionally however in the lead team team people take badly to a joke even if its not personal as we have seen recently "Stop jerking off at the hard point", "Roy Roy hes our man if we can't trust him no one can.". Nothing about these two things are personally offensive. It like saying you get offended by people repeatedly saying "hello" to you. There is nothing personal or particularly offensive about these harmless trolls and they are way to seriously and blown completely out of the water.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797470

i APOLOGISE FOR ALL PREVIOUS STATEMENTS
I WITHDRAW THESE STATEMENTS

free roy
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797471

Roy Specter wrote:
In the main topic I stated the story fully and truthfully.

I am being called a hypocrite, claims that I used other peoples' names; which is very slanderous. I never used anybody's full name on the TeamSpeak because I know I wouldn't want that. As for the dad situation, I have made it clear before that my intention with it was not malicious, it was just a joke which went to far. When I was made aware Max asked for it to stop I did as follows.

As for Max's reply, I was told to "Speak up" and "repeat" a minimum of 10 times, and that is an understatement. It is also the fact that I was being interrupted constantly, which is the same troll you've pulled on multiple LTMs before including myself that does not stop before a rage quit occurs. Sadly enough I chose to rage without the quit.

As for Captin's reply, as I said in my main post my FULL IRL NAME was used the first few times and due to me asking it to stop the last part of it was replaced by other words for the phrase to be used in hopes of me allowing it, but obviously we don't get to ask for things to stop. I asked for that chant to stop being used multiple times but obviously it did not stop.

EDIT: Please stop trying to twist the story, thank you.

Roy you have used Max’s fully name before on the teamspeak. You have even joined channels and said my name out of nowhere. You haves said Chutes name in the past. The only times I ever said you name was when I was with Chute, Morgan and Captin. I wasn’t the one to spread it outside of the lead team. You take extreme offense to it and you dislike me because I have said it. When you asked me to stop it last time I haven’t said it since.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797472

_Max wrote:
Aqua wrote:

Let me set you guys straight on something. Everybody in the lead team gets trolled about all kinds of shit. I get trolled everyday but at the end of the day its just banter between the team and never intended to hurt anybody. Do you never troll your irl friends and tease them about something? Occasionally however in the lead team team people take badly to a joke even if its not personal as we have seen recently "Stop jerking off at the hard point", "Roy Roy hes our man if we can't trust him no one can.". Nothing about these two things are personally offensive. It like saying you get offended by people repeatedly saying "hello" to you. There is nothing personal or particularly offensive about these harmless trolls and they are way to seriously and blown completely out of the water.
Quite frankly there was wrongdoing on both sides, the only difference is that Roy was enough of a man to apologize for what he did instead of still continuingly trying to justify it (i.e. what you're doing right now).
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797473

_Max wrote:
"Roy Roy hes our man if we can't trust him no one can.". Nothing about these two things are personally offensive. It like saying you get offended by people repeatedly saying "hello" to you. There is nothing personal or particularly offensive about these harmless trolls and they are way to seriously and blown completely out of the water.

I'm sorry but, knowing Roys last name, this post is worthy of the seal of the great *thinking meme*

-normal imgur memes aren't allowed anymore
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by spodermon.

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797475

guess i was totally right this post only resulted in the lead team attacking each other publicly and making users/other staff join in on the "fun" remove this damn post and get this drama over instead of further adding fuel to the fire. The man fucked up and apologised for it, get on with it, this is not teamwork in the slightest.I dont get the point of calling it a "staff TEAM"
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, spodermon, Raeker

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797476

own up to your mistakes you absolute melts
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Blocked, spodermon, Roy Harper

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797477

That time of the month again...
FREE ROY
  • Dragonz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bhop gamer
  • Thanks received: 99
Ex - SSRP Moderator x3 | February 2017 - September 2017
Ex - SSRP Administrator | September 2017 - February 2018
Ex - Jailbreak Moderator | RIP
R7 5800X3D | RTX 3060 Ti

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797478

This is Why i never joined the LT whatsapp group
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797480

OnionRings wrote:
Roy you have used Max’s fully name before on the teamspeak. You have even joined channels and said my name out of nowhere. You haves said Chutes name in the past. The only times I ever said you name was when I was with Chute, Morgan and Captin. I wasn’t the one to spread it outside of the lead team. You take extreme offense to it and you dislike me because I have said it. When you asked me to stop it last time I haven’t said it since.

Stop trying to justify what you did by claiming I did the same which is absolutely false. Never have I used ANYONE's full irl name on TeamSpeak (maybe EMP once). And saying you weren't the one to spread it is even a bigger lie. You got my name from my forum profile info which is not public, you made the chant, you used the chant in multiple spacers with multiple people from the community in them, and then you kept on using changed versions to piss me off even though I asked you all to stop with it multiple times.

It is just pathetic how you guys try to cover your tracks when you slip up.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, AceInsidious

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797482

This just simply makes the LT look so dramatic, keep this shit private for fuck sakes.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart, Dragonz

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797485

I know I have no say in this whole thing, but you should probably lock this before things get out of hand. Talk to each other on another platform. There was no reason for the community to know about any of this..
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797489

TheCorgi wrote:
I know I have no say in this whole thing, but you should probably lock this before things get out of hand. Talk to each other on another platform. There was no reason for the community to know about any of this..

mucho correcto. They are on TS right now

Lock this shit folks before i start banning all of the lead team on the forums
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797492

Keith Cozart wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:

mucho correcto. They are on TS right now

Lock this shit folks before i start banning all of the lead team on the forums
It can only be locked upon Roy's personal request I'm afraid, else I'd do it right now.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheCorgi

Regarding my demotion to Super Admin 6 years 4 months ago #797495

I do not want this locked. People deserve to know what is going on and there is no need to hide it. There are some things that need to be addressed.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds