Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners.

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576400

:support:
  • Korkusuz Kaptan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • U Guys Just Bunch Of Losers.
  • Thanks received: 471

#Remove Kebab
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576401

:support:
  • Silent Assassin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576402

This suggestion is a complete lose-lose-win. The only person winning here, is you wanting to not lose a diamond pickaxe. The Hits on Miners is the only thing that currently is the risk to miners mining and limits how much they can make. This is just a suggestion where you're not thinking about the big picture, but only wanting to not lose your pickaxe.

:minussp:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576403

Luki_Guki wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
So cut down peoples' roleplay so others can make money 100% full proof?

Yeah, because going around placing hits on all miners so that they could lose money is role play. People intentionally place hits on miners and their friends claim the hit and gives back the money to the person placing the hit won't lose their money but the miners will.

Then don't go AFK and you can kill them ;)
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576406

Morgan wrote:
This suggestion is a complete lose-lose-win. The only person winning here, is you wanting to not lose a diamond pickaxe. The Hits on Miners is the only thing that currently is the risk to miners mining and limits how much they can make. This is just a suggestion where you're not thinking about the big picture, but only wanting to not lose your pickaxe.

The miners aren't a threat to anyone. They're just there to start earning some money if they don't have any money. Hits aren't the only threat against miners. There is also nukes. There are also RDMers. Making a friend place a hit on a miner so that you can claim it is just a way to loophole the RDM rule. There is no other reason on placing hits on miners other than that you want them to lose their stuff. That is the same reason why you RDM and CDM.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576407

i like how even the higher staff members are completely ignoring how this is loopholing the rdm rule, even though loopholing rules is not allowed. 10/10 staff team. probably gonna get banned for discriminating the staff lmao
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576408

Luki_Guki wrote:
Morgan wrote:

The miners aren't a threat to anyone. They're just there to start earning some money if they don't have any money. Hits aren't the only threat against miners. There is also nukes. There are also RDMers. Making a friend place a hit on a miner so that you can claim it is just a way to loophole the RDM rule. There is no other reason on placing hits on miners other than that you want them to lose their stuff. That is the same reason why you RDM and CDM.

Let's not play the game of forgetting the facts here.

1. Miners are making the most money in the game currently, while this huge "issue" you make out hits to be on them.

2. We're trying to balance out the making of money as currently it's a no brainer to just mine no matter how rich you are.

3. New players "trying to make some money" are not the main people mining. The people mainly mining are those that know how profitable it is and that tends to be those that have been around for a bit.

4. Nukes are rarely on Server 2, where everyone is usually a miner.

5. RDMers are a natural part of the game, if you're going to AFK and hope to remove every negative that entails that it just makes you look selfish with the suggestion.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576409

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Lol i dont ask people to make them posts, they just make it because they are happy i gave them shit, if you asked me i would of refunded you but instead you hold a grudge and cry about it on the forums, not my problem
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576410

:minussp: Can't get people mad then and miners can mine forever
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576415

AA RFLeX wrote:
No. If accepted then miners would be invincible as there would be no way to kill them without breaking any rules.

I kinda agree with Rflex
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576416

Morgan wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Let's not play the game of forgetting the facts here.

1. Miners are making the most money in the game currently, while this huge "issue" you make out hits to be on them.

2. We're trying to balance out the making of money as currently it's a no brainer to just mine no matter how rich you are.

3. New players "trying to make some money" are not the main people mining. The people mainly mining are those that know how profitable it is and that tends to be those that have been around for a bit.

4. Nukes are rarely on Server 2, where everyone is usually a miner.

5. RDMers are a natural part of the game, if you're going to AFK and hope to remove every negative that entails that it just makes you look selfish with the suggestion.
First of, the way rich people earn money now is that they have a market. They get rare items, they sell rare items. S2 is mainly a place where people nuke since it's the easiest. People only place hits on miners and claim them to loophole the RDM rule. I can't understand how you as an admin don't understand that this is just loopholing. If a person places a hit on a miner for RP reasons I don't really care. But if they place a hit on the miner to loophole the RDM rule just because they're bored. It's wrong.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576417

Sada wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Lol i dont ask people to make them posts, they just make it because they are happy i gave them shit, if you asked me i would of refunded you but instead you hold a grudge and cry about it on the forums, not my problem
Me and Sada have spoken about this on TS. The main reason why I am mad is because there is honestly no reason by going around placing hits on miners and claiming it other than that you're bored.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576418

Luki_Guki wrote:
First of, the way rich people earn money now is that they have a market. They get rare items, they sell rare items. S2 is mainly a place where people nuke since it's the easiest. People only place hits on miners and claim them to loophole the RDM rule. I can't understand how you as an admin don't understand that this is just loopholing. If a person places a hit on a miner for RP reasons I don't really care. But if they place a hit on the miner to loophole the RDM rule just because they're bored. It's wrong.

No, everyone I know with over a billion mines AFK a lot. Because, Gems = Items = Money. S2 never has nukes on it. Players mainly nuke on 1/3. This isn't an issue of loopholing, this is an issue of making this the perfect way for anyone and everyone to make money, a large amount, with the only risk of a player coming up and shooting them.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576421

Morgan wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

No, everyone I know with over a billion mines AFK a lot. Because, Gems = Items = Money. S2 never has nukes on it. Players mainly nuke on 1/3. This isn't an issue of loopholing, this is an issue of making this the perfect way for anyone and everyone to make money, a large amount, with the only risk of a player coming up and shooting them.
No, most people nuke on S2 since there is no risk. people won't even nuke on s3 now since there are no elevator bases. People barely nuke on s1 now since the only good place to nuke on there is marked with a hyper suit.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576432

Morgan wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

I got like 3bill and i dont afk mine
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576440

No, how else am I meant to "Kill" them?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576442

Hell no, if you do this you might as well give them god mode.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Rule Change] Hit on miners. 6 years 11 months ago #576448

Hell No
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member