Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561416

OptiC wrote:
This is the worst idea ever, the hit regs are already fucked asf, I headshoted some1 7 times and he didn't die.

That's why it's a good idea tho, since the hitbox is fucked, then maybe we should make sure other weapons such as lmg, ak, m4, that isnt a 1tap, gets to be good as well.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561417

Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:
This is the worst idea ever, the hit regs are already fucked asf, I headshoted some1 7 times and he didn't die.

That's why it's a good idea tho, since the hitbox is fucked, then maybe we should make sure other weapons such as lmg, ak, m4, that isnt a 1tap, gets to be good as well.

So that's how its going to be, a guy takes a shotgun out, other guy puts on an hyper suit and rekts the other guy. Lel, I really want an eco reset. I hope atleast the sv4 gets accepted.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by OptiC.

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561418

OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:

So that's how its going to be, a guy takes a shotgun out, other get puts on an hyper suit and rekts the other guy. Lel, I really want an eco reset. I hope atleast the sv4 gets accepted.

That has nothing to do with this suggestion tho lol, you cant compare the eco with a weapon nerf/buff.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561419

The issue is the scope boost. When you double the damage of certain weapons in a pool then they're either going to be terrible for the people without the upgrade or the only viable options for those who do.

Obviously, removing the scope boost is not an option, but adding new boosts to LMGs (Perhaps double fire rate as opposed to double damage,) and other weapon types might work.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561421

exrobite wrote:
The issue is the scope boost. When you double the damage of certain weapons in a pool then they're either going to be terrible for the people without the upgrade or the only viable options for those who do.

Obviously, removing the scope boost is not an option, but adding new boosts to LMGs (Perhaps double fire rate as opposed to double damage,) and other weapon types might work.

Yeah, pistol boost, shotgun boost, knife boost ( where u get a lightsaber, jk ) or a rifle boost that upgrades lmg, ak, m4 dmg and so on
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561422

Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:

So that's how its going to be, a guy takes a shotgun out, other get puts on an hyper suit and rekts the other guy. Lel, I really want an eco reset. I hope atleast the sv4 gets accepted.

That has nothing to do with this suggestion tho lol, you cant compare the eco with a weapon nerf/buff.

Even if the psg is nerfed, theres still l85 which is x2 better than all lmg weapons lol
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561425

OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:

Even if the psg is nerfed, theres still l85 which is x2 better than all lmg weapons lol

Yeah, if all the other weapons such as ak, m4 and lmg were as good as l85, then it would be a lot more balanced, or maybe if l85 and psg were nerfed down to do the same dmg as m4 and ak. Thing is atm psg 1 shots, and it ruins a fight completely, as it is very spray n pray on a laggy server. Snipers should be used from long range, it shouldnt be a short range spray weapon lol.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561467

Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Jacob wrote:
OptiC wrote:

All I want is a brand new eco to play on fam.

Yeah, if all the other weapons such as ak, m4 and lmg were as good as l85, then it would be a lot more balanced, or maybe if l85 and psg were nerfed down to do the same dmg as m4 and ak. Thing is atm psg 1 shots, and it ruins a fight completely, as it is very spray n pray on a laggy server. Snipers should be used from long range, it shouldnt be a short range spray weapon lol.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561477

Honestly, how about we buff all the other weapons to the PSG level, to make ALL of them viable instead of making the PSG useless?
AK47 is NEVER used unless some new dude buys it, and even then you just take out a psg and shoot him in the chest with a PSG and he is dead...

Who ever uses the scope on any of the snipers during a gunfight on zarp, which I'm pretty sure is the whole point of snipers in the first place?
You shouldn't even be able to take out a sniper and be able to straight up shoot someone 20 feet away from you without aiming at them.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561492

Lol u sure u wanna make an ak47 same damage as PSG? if that happens i'm quitting 100%
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561494

OptiC wrote:
Lol u sure u wanna make an ak47 same damage as PSG? if that happens i'm quitting 100%

AK47 is useless long range, close range 2 headshots should do, not the same as a psg.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561500

A lot of players use the PSG less now, the hit reg is garbage and it takes 5+ shots until it registers.
Right now many people use the SVU or the L85 as you can get a lot of bullets down range.

Or alternatively use a shotgun or an LMG to maximise your "chances" of killing someone.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561563

Why dont we just nerf the accuracy of the psg when it isnt scoped, this way snipers serve an entirely different purpose than regular guns. People would only use the psg when they where in a position to take people out from a far, which makes sense when you think about it as this is the original purpose of a sniper rifle, this would also ensure that the scope boost doesnt become an obsolete upgrade.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561566

Gems wrote:
Why dont we just nerf the accuracy of the psg when it isnt scoped, this way snipers serve an entirely different purpose than regular guns. People would only use the psg when they where in a position to take people out from a far, which makes sense when you think about it as this is the original purpose of a sniper rifle, this would also ensure that the scope boost doesnt become an obsolete upgrade.

Then it'll be even worst, only luck will decide who dies. Worst than it is now >.>
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Nerf PSG 7 years 1 week ago #561568

OptiC wrote:
Gems wrote:

Then it'll be even worst, only luck will decide who dies. Worst than it is now >.>

Except if you nerf it to an extent where using a different category of weapon is more effective.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127