Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lack of Staff that actually doing their job.

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 2 months ago #491461

Ezehzz wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
The thing is we as a Lead Team keep an eye on the staff team and if someone isn't doing their job then measures would be taken. Referring to the case you talked about "When there's someone in ooc screaming "RDM , Admin take my F1 please", you shouldn't just continue rp'ing, right?," staff might not actually see that as it is in OOC and reports should be made via F1 so we're able to see them. Yet again, new players might not know this. Also, staff don't really need to be AOD to do their work, they can be a normal RP Job.

In summary, our staff members are doing their job and I get where you're coming from as a user as I thought that as well, however we get a huge number of reports daily and quite a number of rule-breakers, and I can assure you that the staff team is doing their work.

You must be joking. Everytime I tell a Lead Team member to watch over their staff, they mostly say "Report them on the forums" or "they're probably roleplaying". I've never seen a Lead Team member call a staff out for not doing f1's.
Sorry but this is bullshit, because everytime you report a staff member to me you start to sound all aggresive and shit like do you really expect us to start helping you out when you're just giving us this type of attitude? Also, I do watch over staff members when you report them and most of the time nothing is really happening so you should try grab some evidence instead of constantly having something to moan about. The fact that you say
they mostly say "Report them on the forums" or "they're probably roleplaying".
is bullshit because I'm in the spacers majority of the time so less of the lies thank you very much.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

176 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun