Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lack of Staff that actually doing their job.

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489624

Recently, I saw many staff that really isn't doing their job, now I know there's some staff that are AFK's and that is OK!
The thing that bothers me, that there is a staff, not afk, not doing their job.
There's so many people complaining about this, yet no changes have been made.
Some staff only notices their rulebreak, after the rulebreak-er doing that to the Staff itself (mass rdm/rda and so on)
Most staff now don't really care about going AoD, and roleplay instead. I understand that roleplaying is a massive thing on this server, but you gotta do your job sometimes.
When there's someone in ooc screaming "RDM , Admin take my F1 please", you shouldn't just continue rp'ing, right?
There's A LOT of staff members that recently are doing this.
And there is also A LOT of staff members that ACTUALLY doing their job correctly.. Like I mentioned, for example R-flex on my recent posts, is doing his job correctly, since I saw him doing F1's.
I just want to state this fact as clearly as possible.

If you don't want to take F1's, and continue RP'ing like another player... You should have not apply for staff.

I accept any opinions of you guys about this "thing" I wrote, I appreciate all your opinions, neither good nor bad.
  • Covopuffs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “...luck is not to be coerced.”
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Covopuffs.
Login or register to post a reply.

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489634

The thing is we as a Lead Team keep an eye on the staff team and if someone isn't doing their job then measures would be taken. Referring to the case you talked about "When there's someone in ooc screaming "RDM , Admin take my F1 please", you shouldn't just continue rp'ing, right?," staff might not actually see that as it is in OOC and reports should be made via F1 so we're able to see them. Yet again, new players might not know this. Also, staff don't really need to be AOD to do their work, they can be a normal RP Job.

In summary, our staff members are doing their job and I get where you're coming from as a user as I thought that as well, however we get a huge number of reports daily and quite a number of rule-breakers, and I can assure you that the staff team is doing their work.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489729

Seeing a quite of big response coming from the lead team, I feel better. I hope that you marks your own word, Coutinroy.
  • Covopuffs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489730

Coutinroy wrote:
The thing is we as a Lead Team keep an eye on the staff team and if someone isn't doing their job then measures would be taken. Referring to the case you talked about "When there's someone in ooc screaming "RDM , Admin take my F1 please", you shouldn't just continue rp'ing, right?," staff might not actually see that as it is in OOC and reports should be made via F1 so we're able to see them. Yet again, new players might not know this. Also, staff don't really need to be AOD to do their work, they can be a normal RP Job.

In summary, our staff members are doing their job and I get where you're coming from as a user as I thought that as well, however we get a huge number of reports daily and quite a number of rule-breakers, and I can assure you that the staff team is doing their work.
Hah what a joke!
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489907

Ezehzz wrote:
You must be joking. Everytime I tell a Lead Team member to watch over their staff, they mostly say "Report them on the forums" or "they're probably roleplaying". I've never seen a Lead Team member call a staff out for not doing f1's.

I don't know about others but you've come to me only twice and I wasn't able to help you one of those times because I was already handling something so I got someone else to help. Also, I'm sure you are aware that we have an admin chat, there's no need for players to see us "calling out staff".
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #489974

Coutinroy wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
You must be joking. Everytime I tell a Lead Team member to watch over their staff, they mostly say "Report them on the forums" or "they're probably roleplaying". I've never seen a Lead Team member call a staff out for not doing f1's.

I don't know about others but you've come to me only twice and I wasn't able to help you one of those times because I was already handling something so I got someone else to help. Also, I'm sure you are aware that we have an admin chat, there's no need for players to see us "calling out staff".

LOL, back when I was staff, I had 5 weekly f1s 1 week, and Coutinroy slapped my ass around, seriously. He takes his job seriously.
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490012

Not only does Coutinroy marks his words, he revises it for spelling and grammar mistakes.
A true hero of our time.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490013

If you think that staff are not doing their job, how about you become one to "clean up the bad staff" since you're so sure of it.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490070

Klaprefot wrote:
LOL, back when I was staff, I had 5 weekly f1s 1 week, and Coutinroy slapped my ass around, seriously. He takes his job seriously.

Yes I do enjoy spanking others thank you.

Studio Banter wrote:
Not only does Coutinroy marks his words, he revises it for spelling and grammar mistakes.
A true hero of our time.

I am flattered sir thank you for appreciating my love for the English language.

By the way, Covopuffs, if you ever need helping about anything feel free to add me on Steam buddy.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Roy Harper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490073

Coutinroy wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

Studio Banter wrote:
A true hero of our time.

By the way, Covopuffs, if you ever need helping about anything feel free to add me on Steam buddy.

spankmeister who hepls people.
10/10
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490075

Coutinroy wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

Studio Banter wrote:
A true hero of our time.

My ass still hurts, and it was like 1 month ago
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490076

I see what you mean, yesterday I had to handle 11 F1 Reports at once. It sucks.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Marshall Law.

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #490077

Marshall Law wrote:

Not as bad as me on the first day being alone on s3 for the night, it was a pain in the ass. couldn't tell you how many f1's i had to do.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #491416

lMichaell wrote:
If you think that staff are not doing their job, how about you become one to "clean up the bad staff" since you're so sure of it.
No, If you are atleast 3 months on zarp, you must've known that the community is pure toxic.Marshall Law wrote:
Now, that I didn't specify some of the names that actually isn't doing their job as a staff member, I'm not saying it's everyone.
  • Covopuffs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #491422

Well from personal experience from being on the staff team for so long, I can tell you the ones that aren't doing their jobs in regards to dealing with F1's, etc. are spoken to. If you're on the server though and there's a lot of players, you need to be understanding for the staff themselves as there might not be that many staff online to deal with them all as quickly as you'd like. If you're on the server and you can clearly see that a staff is ignoring his duties, feel free to add any lead team member on steam and speak to them about said staff member.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Lack of Staff that actually doing their job. 7 years 1 month ago #491461

Ezehzz wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

Sorry but this is bullshit, because everytime you report a staff member to me you start to sound all aggresive and shit like do you really expect us to start helping you out when you're just giving us this type of attitude? Also, I do watch over staff members when you report them and most of the time nothing is really happening so you should try grab some evidence instead of constantly having something to moan about. The fact that you say
they mostly say "Report them on the forums" or "they're probably roleplaying".
is bullshit because I'm in the spacers majority of the time so less of the lies thank you very much.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

189 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun