• Thanks received: 780

certified
The topic has been locked.

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424628

_Max wrote:
OG Dylan wrote:
_Max wrote:
Diego Armando wrote:
Okay Max, I have played since June of 2016 I have no idea of zarp sorry for make suggestions

1) I am debating as I disagree that is the point of suggestion threads.
2) These are not new players just inactive ones.
Inactive because zarp went downhill.

In your opinion. I would have to say statistically the majority disagrees.
That "Majority" Is all The AFK miners, 24/7 Elevator bases, People who have the option To spend countless money on a darkRP server, And the Lead Team.
I think you guys should just Shut up and Give the community what it wants. If the community Disliked The vanilla server Idea, It wouldnt have gotten this much support. Yes it has The Potential to be a Disaster But even in that case The community will still appreciate The Lead Team For listening to them. Just like the thing that happened with Bloc42.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OG Dylan

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424640

KapiJam wrote:
Xeronise wrote:

savage

Even though it did that for the meme I feel like that will apply really well to this situation.
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424645

Most people here now don't even have the creativity to RP anymore this won't be the same, the people are different, and that you can't change
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424649

I personally would like this to happen. Back then RP was more fun than it currently is tbh, it was a bit more realistic. Also, I'm going to have to agree with you that making such a server would bring back A LOT of old players.

However, ZARP is great as it is right now, there are many new players that enjoy RP on it because of its uniqueness and such. ZARP has grown since then and you have to accept the fact that things change. The "old-school" ZARP were great times, leave it a good memory.

Bill Keane wrote:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424653

Coutinroy wrote:
I personally would like this to happen. Back then RP was more fun than it currently is tbh, it was a bit more realistic. Also, I'm going to have to agree with you that making such a server would bring back A LOT of old players.

However, ZARP is great as it is right now, there are many new players that enjoy RP on it because of its uniqueness and such. ZARP has grown since then and you have to accept the fact that things change. The "old-school" ZARP were great times, leave it a good memory.

Bill Keane wrote:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
And who said remove the current version? The guy suggested to make s3 a vanilla version not all servers
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424654

Coutinroy wrote:

Bill Keane wrote:

When did you join Zarp? I'm wondering your profile says 2016 which is ages after they fucked up the Gamemode to what it is today.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424658

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't know how long ago this was posted but don't use bloc as an argument, the only reason people wanted it gone because it had horrible stability NO ONE knew it was going to be that bad.Studio Banter wrote:
You can't replace or rather re live the nostalgia lmao
Also ^
I would love this but it definitely wouldn't be the same. I've tried to relive nostalgia alot and it very rarely works...
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424672

KapiJam wrote:
When did you join Zarp? I'm wondering your profile says 2016 which is ages after they fucked up the Gamemode to what it is today.

My old name, ProfessorDarth. (I wasn't active)

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424678

If this gets added im going to come back to zarp
Darkrp used to be fucking awsome with the OG brotherhood xD
My fav map from back in the day was the downtown map with the 2 big ass buildings in new district used to make sick bases on that but i joined when it was the map with the train 2-3 years ago the people then were fucking awsome unlike people like ashur n stuff xD
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Cardstarvipe.

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424681

Bloc 42 and no explosives except for the nitro you make with drug labs is vanilla to me
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

[Zarp SSRP] Vanilla Server & Strawpoll Updates 7 years 6 months ago #424707

Let me just point a couple things out here. "Many Supports" isn't true because that would mean a majority I also seen that someone said that the lead team can't speak for everyone which I didn't get that impression I get the impression they was giving their opinion on a open topic. I also seen someone try calling out max for his game time because he would rather staff servers than role play which to me just makes the whole argument look bad. We put the trust in to the community when the bloc42 disaster happened and we seen how that turned out. Also you can't keep using the argument that people left because they wanted the old game mode because people come and go all the time and its for many different reasons. I can see why Agent47 wants to play it because he was banned most of that time but everyone else I just don't understand.

Now to the point here the Vanilla Version of darkrp is full of exploits and runs even worse than the current version we don't have time to go back in time and fix them all and set a whole new server up for something that isn't going to last. If you look at the server list in all the regions that we are in you will not find many vanilla servers that work or that are even remotely playable. We are not here to set up personal servers for people and when we feel like its time to get something new we will put a community vote out there with some choices of what we are willing to do. There as been ZERO real satstics or evidence on how the current game mode works out for people and whats good and whats not so I wish people would stop making shit up and just say this is what they think and not know.

PS: to the guy that said i've been here since june 2016..... Good job? I guess but next time please give an argument and some valid points.

#Denied
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Max
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop