Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333634

Brownman wrote:
I don't like the fact that I double my money in less than five minutes, it will damage the economy way to much along with people might get a little bit obsessed with making money very easily and very fast and it might take the point of the game.

Sorry buddy but I don't think it's a good idea to give people that much power when our economy is already down the toilet with the new update.

:minussp:

---- Edit ----
I've just read the post again and I just wanted to comment on the "Don't make it Op, max bet $10m" but to some people ten million is a lot of money and this idea sound like a recipe for disaster with people getting a bit to carried away and loosing everything.

So, let me get this straight, in the same comment you bash the idea for putting too much money into the economy AND the complete opposite of taking too much money out of the economy.

Ok then.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333635

Step 1. Become shop owner or something.

Step 2. /roll 2
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333636

ExroOATS wrote:
Brownman wrote:
I don't like the fact that I double my money in less than five minutes, it will damage the economy way to much along with people might get a little bit obsessed with making money very easily and very fast and it might take the point of the game.

Sorry buddy but I don't think it's a good idea to give people that much power when our economy is already down the toilet with the new update.

---- Edit ----
I've just read the post again and I just wanted to comment on the "Don't make it Op, max bet $10m" but to some people ten million is a lot of money and this idea sound like a recipe for disaster with people getting a bit to carried away and loosing everything.

So, let me get this straight, in the same comment you bash the idea for putting too much money into the economy AND the complete opposite of taking too much money out of the economy.

Ok then.

The difference being Some people will make a lot of money and some players 'might' get carried away and loose everything, having a gambling system that isn't player made will be terrible.
  • Brownman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 42
No longer active on SSRP or the forum but will speak to the community through Steam and the forums - 01/07/2018

Add me on steam for any inquiries;
steamcommunity.com/id/xDConnor/

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333644

Brownman wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Brownman wrote:

---- Edit ----

Ok then.

The difference being Some people will make a lot of money and some players 'might' get carried away and loose everything, having a gambling system that isn't player made will be terrible.

I'm fairly sure the SSRP playerbase are capable enough human beings to manage their own money and not have some patronizing critic telling them how to spend it.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333658

ExroOATS wrote:
Brownman wrote:
ExroOATS wrote:
Brownman wrote:

---- Edit ----

Ok then.

I'm fairly sure the SSRP playerbase are capable enough human beings to manage their own money and not have some patronizing critic telling them how to spend it.

Sure.

• Brownman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No longer active on SSRP or the forum but will speak to the community through Steam and the forums - 01/07/2018

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333664

Thx brownman, next time leave the poorly thought out contradictory opinions to me please :whistle:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333670

You make me kek mate ;)
  • Brownman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333706

And maybe think about what other people said, items. like get the same item back so put in minigun, get back another minigun and you're own. Make it so that you cant do regen items or limited edition items so it wont be too shit. and make it like a 25% chance or something like that of working, so its a risky bet but you could get something good.
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333729

Personally I do not think this is a good Idea because of many reasons

1. It's too easy to make money if you have a lot of money, and if you make the max cap low it will just be boring .

2. If it is man vs man you can just farm it with your friends because it doubles your money

3. You don't need a system like this when you can simply just do a roll or the devs can do a heads and tails chat command (I have allready made one )

These are my summary points I would like to make
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333732

Gambling seems great in this moment of Zarp. The economy is fucked up, gambling for rich players will just be 10 mill all day and could fix numbers and numbers of money
:plussp: specially the fact that everone gambles somehow
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1273
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Ashur.

[SSRP Suggestion] Coinflip 7 years 11 months ago #333823

Luan wrote:
Personally I do not think this is a good Idea because of many reasons

1. It's too easy to make money if you have a lot of money, and if you make the max cap low it will just be boring .

2. If it is man vs man you can just farm it with your friends because it doubles your money

3. You don't need a system like this when you can simply just do a roll or the devs can do a heads and tails chat command (I have allready made one )

These are my summary points I would like to make

You could also use use Sandboxie and an alt account and mine this with a macro/script making millions per day, I'm not saying that's right or I would do it but it's possible so that might be a potential issue.
  • Brownman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Brownman.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop