Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun!

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292857

Plankton wrote:
Wouldn't go as far to say a gluon gun is useless...

Everyone complained about the hand cannons because of how 'OP' they are and now you want to buff another special weapon that is already great?
Gluon gun is good at destroying normal props and destroying players.
The only problem is that its underpriced but the lead team can't change that, the prices are set by the everyday players.
If you use a gluon gun vs a base with small props or destroy the larger props first then it's really easy to use, all it takes is a little time and planned out raiding. Making this cheaper or easier to craft would just make the game more unbalanced in my opinion.

:minussp:

The issue for me is that the Hand cannon and the Gluon gun are almost the exact same price, but the Gluon does not sell in its current state. The supercharged needed to craft the Gluon Gun is much more valuable than the actual gun itself, which just makes it a big ass waste of 100k gems. For small bases, most people can just get through a base with a milkor, the exact same as a gluon gun would.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292858

Just ask yourself when was the last time you saw it being used? That should answer the question.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292859

The only reasons its "useless" is because of the prop protection. I think You'd find its OP for normal bases. RPG's and Matadors have also proven useless with prop protection should we buff them too?

• KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292860

itzsonzy wrote:
Plankton wrote:
Wouldn't go as far to say a gluon gun is useless...

Everyone complained about the hand cannons because of how 'OP' they are and now you want to buff another special weapon that is already great?
Gluon gun is good at destroying normal props and destroying players.
The only problem is that its underpriced but the lead team can't change that, the prices are set by the everyday players.
If you use a gluon gun vs a base with small props or destroy the larger props first then it's really easy to use, all it takes is a little time and planned out raiding. Making this cheaper or easier to craft would just make the game more unbalanced in my opinion.

The issue for me is that the Hand cannon and the Gluon gun are almost the exact same price, but the Gluon does not sell in its current state. The supercharged needed to craft the Gluon Gun is much more valuable than the actual gun itself, which just makes it a big ass waste of 100k gems. For small bases, most people can just get through a base with a milkor, the exact same as a gluon gun would.

I disagree with this, the hand cannon may be the same price but its becoming exceedingly more rare. The gluon gun can instantly kill players, if you're raiding double doors for example this can be extremely effective. Eventually there will be a very small number of hand cannons in the game and the gluon gun will be the number one choice. You can get your hands on 100k gems very quickly and easily through auto clicking and mining rubies.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292861

Exrobite wrote:
Just ask yourself when was the last time you saw it being used? That should answer the question.

I've not played in around a week and the last time I saw it was probably 1 week and a few days ago, someone tried raiding me and keith with one.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292873

Plankton wrote:
Exrobite wrote:

I've not played in around a week and the last time I saw it was probably 1 week and a few days ago, someone tried raiding me and keith with one.

I have not seen one for months, but i think that lots of people would much rather save for the character upgrades and use the SCU for that rather than having to get a gun that is only really useful for small bases and killing players. I am pretty sure a head shot from a Svu with scope boost will do as much damage to the player as the Gluon gun will.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

[SSRP]Upgrade/change gluon gun! 8 years 1 month ago #292980

itzsonzy wrote:
Plankton wrote:
Exrobite wrote:

I have not seen one for months, but i think that lots of people would much rather save for the character upgrades and use the SCU for that rather than having to get a gun that is only really useful for small bases and killing players. I am pretty sure a head shot from a Svu with scope boost will do as much damage to the player as the Gluon gun will.

A scope boost is considerably harder to get than a gluon gun and it's a lot harder to hit someone in the head with a svu then it is to move a beam onto them and instant kill them.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1