Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] 2 suggestions

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #58351

Hello guys!

Whilst haunting the forums, I found this thread that was talking about player's disconnected while getting raided. LazyBro made a post telling us to make a suggestion in the Suggestions Forums, so here I am.

As for my second suggestion, I joined the server today to witness Blocked and TiGz's marriage, after which I decided to go for a drive, and my god, do they desperately need an update. It's hard to turn corners and I died crashing into walls that I had no time to evade for. So I'd like to suggest car control changes.

Suggestion 1 [ Click to expand ]

Suggestion 2 [ Click to expand ]

Please give some good feedback down there. Don't just say stuff like I agree! +support, but instead make constructive posts explaining why you agree and if you'd like to see anything else. Thank you.

- Light
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LightArrowsEXE. Reason: Mixed up left and right
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #58358

Alright, I like the first idea and the second though I doubt the second suggestion can be made.

Suggestion 1: Its a good idea, it makes the game a little more realistic and fun, for example I raided a Harper base a day ago and after just having gotten 2 nuclear printers (which is a lot for me considering I'm not VIP) the 2 players left leaving me with nothing from my successful raid.
Suggestion 2: If you guys can make the brakes stronger and give us more control on the car, I think that should be enough.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #58360

Suggestion 1. If someone had a base, with fortifications and printers and stuff. If the player left, then their props would go to, just exposing random printers. If you decided to fix this so that the props stay longer, then kicking/banning programmers would be a problem without an admin or SA to remove it

Suggestion 2. I love it but if it was implemented we would need a good on how to drive them. Or maybe we could have a new job to go with this, to teach people how to drive. I think that would be a nice addition. :)
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #58375

Add a third suggestion which is the ability to lock your car, eject passengers, and unlock your car while driving :) I've seen this on some server before, if i ever find it I'll give you its name to check it out.

+Support on the first suggestion to stop this kind of people.

Neutral on the second one, the controls are fine if you don't hold the gas button...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #58432

I dont think they can change car controls, and I dont find it too difficult (minus the lag) to drive to be a nuisance anyway
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #60303

I completely agree with the first suggestion, players who reconnect because of losing printers are just sour losers who can't handle the fact that they got successfully raided.
+SUPPORT

Suggestion 2, I think the car controls are currently OK, I never have any problems controlling my cars.
NEUTRAL

One further point about another comment made:
DarthVader wrote:
Add a third suggestion which is the ability to lock your car, eject passengers, and unlock you r car while driving :) I've seen this on some server before, if i ever find it I'll give you its name to check it out.
I totally think this should be added! It is so annoying when random people jump in my car shouting "Drive!", it is so annoying. Adding this will make driving cars much easier to drive and also make them more realistic (especially the locking/unlocking part).
  • wonderley195
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Demoted because of GCSEs... GG
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 7 months ago #60316

Blocked got married to Tigz?

That cheating bastard!

As for the suggestions, cars need a big revamp.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP] 2 suggestions 9 years 5 months ago #73774

wonderley195 wrote:
I completely agree with the first suggestion, players who reconnect because of losing printers are just sour losers who can't handle the fact that they got successfully raided.
<strong>+SUPPORT</strong>

Suggestion 2, I think the car controls are currently OK, I never have any problems controlling my cars.
<strong>NEUTRAL</strong>

One further point about another comment made:
DarthVader wrote:
Add a third suggestion which is the ability to lock your car, eject passengers, and unlock you r car while driving :) I've seen this on some server before, if i ever find it I'll give you its name to check it out.
I totally think this should be added! It is so annoying when random people jump in my car shouting "Drive!", it is so annoying. Adding this will make driving cars much easier to drive and also make them more realistic (especially the locking/unlocking part).

Agree in every Point.
First and Third suggestion Support but the Cars dont actually need a Update. You can controle them pretty well after some time.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE