Poll: Exile Sinz

• Page:

TOPIC: Community Exiling

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418126

NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jaden this is a fantastic suggestion, I am in full support.
Here's a drink on the house, exclusively brewed at the ZARP Nightclub!

I've gone tea total please could I get a fanta no ice?

How many fanta flavours are there? treat this as u would the how many genders are there question. Answer honestly or lose a brownie point.

2 Orange and fruit twist, the rest are silly

realest answer out there :pray: :clap: :clap:

(pineapple sucks dick)
Last Edit: 5 months 4 days ago by dusheke dabliqius.
Login or register to post a reply.

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418127

and hes banned.... consider this :accepted:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 5 months 4 days ago by Jaden..

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418128

I just love how all of us unanimously went for the same option - I think it's clear as to what needs to happen :zarp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418129

ItsDonny wrote:
A great suggestion and we can all understand where it’s coming from but is it really appropriate for Zarp?

Imagine a mob of trolls (which is a big percentage of the community) getting rid people they don’t like just because they can. Doesn’t sound very democratic to me personally!

I would however support the idea of people initiating reports for ‘exile’ as you call it, with the CM team evaluating and picking one or none each month based on said reports
nobody trolls on zarp, i dont know a single troll idk why you're making stuff up
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Clarky, Nogtog

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418130

ZARP Drone Pilot wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
A great suggestion and we can all understand where it’s coming from but is it really appropriate for Zarp?

Imagine a mob of trolls (which is a big percentage of the community) getting rid people they don’t like just because they can. Doesn’t sound very democratic to me personally!

I would however support the idea of people initiating reports for ‘exile’ as you call it, with the CM team evaluating and picking one or none each month based on said reports
nobody trolls on zarp, i dont know a single troll idk why you're making stuff up

I think he's talking about sinz

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418131

ZARP Drone Pilot wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

This is so facts. Robbie Diesel literally plays the server and doesn't troll and hes the shining beacon of the zarp community.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418132

ItsDonny wrote:

50 quid says you'd be second

(not my personal choice, I don't dislike you, just what I think would happen)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418133

ZARP Drone Pilot wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

You're literally Robbie Diesel, how could you not know
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418134

Rustyy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Please dont my zarp life depends on it. Many gamers will get me excuted i mean exiled. :pray: :zarp:
Rusty, no one was thinking or talking about you but I'm glad you're self aware enough to recognize the whole community thinks you're retarded
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Killa Kappa, Jaden.

Community Exiling 5 months 4 days ago #1418135

illegalimmigrant wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Please dont my zarp life depends on it. Many gamers will get me excuted i mean exiled. :pray: :zarp:
Rusty, no one was thinking or talking about you but I'm glad you're self aware enough to recognize the whole community thinks you're retarded
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127