Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Suggestions

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291607

sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Sinzz, if you can give me one good reason why this should be added other than you don't like the red screen I will consider it.

the gun fight is one of the most important in relation to visibility which is very problematic whether in events (Arms race, Special Arms race, Jugg event, Etc) or outside an event for example when you take you a rpg or that you get shot by a Mini2 or Gluon GUn which prevents you from viewing the combat correctly But also out of combat like when you are on fire or you die that's why I am making this suggestion because because of the Gmod Update it had infected the voice which is solved with a command but now it is the visuality which is a problem.

Why do you need to view the combat if you are dead? How can you take part in combat when dead lol, especially in events, where you no longer have the red screen once you are alive!

you don't understand the problem like i said before, when you take damage you have a red screen appearing and it is the source of the problem now do you understand?

I still see no issue with a red flash to indicate damage.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8585
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291609

Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Sinzz, if you can give me one good reason why this should be added other than you don't like the red screen I will consider it.

the gun fight is one of the most important in relation to visibility which is very problematic whether in events (Arms race, Special Arms race, Jugg event, Etc) or outside an event for example when you take you a rpg or that you get shot by a Mini2 or Gluon GUn which prevents you from viewing the combat correctly But also out of combat like when you are on fire or you die that's why I am making this suggestion because because of the Gmod Update it had infected the voice which is solved with a command but now it is the visuality which is a problem.

Why do you need to view the combat if you are dead? How can you take part in combat when dead lol, especially in events, where you no longer have the red screen once you are alive!

you don't understand the problem like i said before, when you take damage you have a red screen appearing and it is the source of the problem now do you understand?

maybe you do not have this problem and I would not understand why you do not have it but we the other players for example when we make a jugg event and we use the gluon gun to target player we see all red and from the fact that this is due to the red screen i think this is a thing to fix, you get it now?

look this video a perfect exemple

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291610

Like nafe said its only a flash it doesnt cover your screen and it indicates you are being damaged which you might not realise if you aren't looking at the bottom of your screen. It doesn't massively affect your gameplay unless you are being shot with a minigun or something:minussp:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by jam.

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291611

jam wrote:
Like nafe said its only a flash it doesnt cover your screen and it indicates you are being damaged which you might not realise if you aren't looking at the bottom of your screen. :minussp:

it's still boring and the gun fight are shit and difficult to see
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291612

sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

maybe you do not have this problem and I would not understand why you do not have it but we the other players for example when we make a jugg event and we use the gluon gun to target player we see all red and from the fact that this is due to the red screen i think this is a thing to fix, you get it now?

This isn't a problem, nor a bug lol
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291614

Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

did I say it's a bug ? i say just it's need to be fixed

it's why i made this suggestion with an addon really great for this issue
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291619

sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

That's why I said problem, nor a bug. Because it is neither. It's not an issue Sinz.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291620

Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

That's why I said problem, nor a bug. Because it is neither. It's not an issue Sinz.

stll something need to be fixed for us
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291622

sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Who is us, you are the only person who sees it as an "issue", there is not anything that needs fixing. Everything is working as it should and if anything this is a really great feature for those who are visually or hearing impaired.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291623

Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Who is us, you are the only person who sees it as an "issue", there is not anything that needs fixing. Everything is working as it should and if anything this is a really great feature for those who are visually or hearing impaired.

it's weird but when I joined some jugg event there are people who had the same problem so that means I'm not the only one!
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291626

Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

the worst thing is the dark map on jugg gluon frenzy, you cant see shit when ur playing and this is what sinz made the suggestion for. but after the map is back to normal it wouldnt be an issue at all.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP] Suggestions 3 years 5 months ago #1291627

Hiroo wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Nafe wrote:

the worst thing is the dark map on jugg gluon frenzy, you cant see shit when ur playing and this is what sinz made the suggestion for. but after the map is back to normal it wouldnt be an issue at all.

we can say the night it's terrible but the day it's a little terrible that it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1