Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Rule Addition

[TTT] Rule Addition 5 years 10 months ago #926984

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: Rule Addition

How would it benefit the server: Make it easier for new players to not unintentionally break the rules and get punished for it

Potential Issues/Exploits: Loopholes and confusion as to where the rule applies and where it does not and the exceptions

Additional notes: I would like to see a rule added towards the use of the traitor traps since we already follow that trap activation is not a valid KOS reason, but there is nothing specifically written in the rules about it. Meaning people, especially new players, could be punished for something they didn’t realise they had done wrong. The rule I’d like to see added could be written something like “You cannot KOS a player based on traitor trap activation” and be placed in the ‘Invalid KOS Reasons’ or a whole new section. Now there are exceptions to this such as the nether trap, so that would need explaining in the rules as well, or make it so that no matter what trap it is, you cannot KOS based off of it being activated, that would clear any confusion and make sure there are no exceptions for players to be confused over.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Rule Addition 5 years 10 months ago #926990

Meh not really needed. It doesnt take much common sense to see that if you dont know with 100% certainty if a player activated the t trap you should not kill them. The fact that as mentioned by yourself there are exceptions would make it very hard to work around if it was set in stone and there are situations when you can kos people for activating the other traps that are not in the nether. For example there are 6 players left, 3 of which are proven by the tester and 1 is afk, someone stands on the glass and is dropped into lave, the remaining 3 can then kos the the player who is not afk for activating the trap(sorry if thats confusing but the point is with common sense you can kos for activating t traps).
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Rule Addition 5 years 10 months ago #926991

:plussp:
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Rule Addition 5 years 10 months ago #926995

Miia wrote:
Meh not really needed. It doesnt take much common sense to see that if you dont know with 100% certainty if a player activated the t trap you should not kill them. The fact that as mentioned by yourself there are exceptions would make it very hard to work around if it was set in stone and there are situations when you can kos people for activating the other traps that are not in the nether. For example there are 6 players left, 3 of which are proven by the tester and 1 is afk, someone stands on the glass and is dropped into lave, the remaining 3 can then kos the the player who is not afk for activating the trap(sorry if thats confusing but the point is with common sense you can kos for activating t traps).
I was going to write something about this is mainly just common sense for most people, but I’m trying to put myself in the shoes of brand new players to the gamemode or even just the ZARP server. I agree it’s not necessarily needed but it would certainly be nice
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Rule Addition 5 years 10 months ago #927004

@Eddie wrote:
Miia wrote:
I was going to write something about this is mainly just common sense for most people, but I’m trying to put myself in the shoes of brand new players to the gamemode or even just the ZARP server. I agree it’s not necessarily needed but it would certainly be nice
The problem i have is this is already a rule, dont kill on suspicion. Activating a traitor trap would be and is a kosable act but it is hard to find a situation where you can have 100% proof of who activated it. If a rule were to be implemented saying it was never allowed to be kosed for it would be bs as with 100% proof you know they are a traitor but are not allowed to kill them. There should never be a rule saying you cannot kos someone for performing an act that only traitors can do.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40