Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] More maps suggestion

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905011

Server Name:TTT

Suggestion Title:Add more maps to TTT

How would it benefit the server:It wouldn't be so fucking boring and people would hate playing on it so much. would add more variety and liven up the server for the loyal playerbase quite a lot

Potential Issues/Exploits:0

Additional notes:can you guys add SpecDM and more maps to TTT?
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905024

Or just add server 2 yes
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905025

We all want this bud

:plussp:

Please?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905046

No. We all know why and svanz is counter productive at the very best
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905057

Already given my opinion on this multiple times so here's the short version. The current TTT server should never have map rotation or get rid of Minecraft b5. However I would be in favour of a 2nd server with a rotation of other Minecraft maps.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, DrConor

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905058

TTT having cool maps other then juts that MC map would actually get me into learning TTT and playing the server

:plussp:

How ever the map rotations should be like different map each day or week
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905077

TTT was dead when it had a map roatation, even when it got a second server with map rotation it was dead so bad idea
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905081

I feel more maps are not needed on the current TTT server. Although as Miia has said i feel a server two would be a good addition to have a map rotation.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905091

Clarky wrote:
TTT was dead when it had a map roatation, even when it got a second server with map rotation it was dead so bad idea
I have stated this time and time again, the idea that a second server would die because we've had one before is false, invalid and completely ignoring any and all factors that matter when creating and running a server. There were a lot of complaints about server 2: from map suggestions to weapon suggestions to rule suggestions. None of it ever got implemented. None of the bugs were ever fixed. And that put a lot of users off. A lot of people wanted a different map from the 24/7 Minecraft one yet the server that they got barely had any special weapons and wore out quickly.

Instead of considering a second server with different maps and different options which in turn would have an entirely different (and possibly stable) playerbase, people quickly say "Oh no we've already tried this." No we haven't! What we tried was a server with a 5 map rotation system with somewhat outdated maps and barely any T/Detective weapons. When people say "We want the return of server 2" none of them are asking for the "literal" return of server 2. What they want is a second TTT server that doesn't die out. And it won't die out if it has regular updates and owners with clear transparent views on what they're actually doing.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, Gurren Lagan, DrConor

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905093

Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I have stated this time and time again, the idea that a second server would die because we've had one before is false, invalid and completely ignoring any and all factors that matter when creating and running a server. There were a lot of complaints about server 2: from map suggestions to weapon suggestions to rule suggestions. None of it ever got implemented. None of the bugs were ever fixed. And that put a lot of users off. A lot of people wanted a different map from the 24/7 Minecraft one yet the server that they got barely had any special weapons and wore out quickly.

Instead of considering a second server with different maps and different options which in turn would have an entirely different (and possibly stable) playerbase, people quickly say "Oh no we've already tried this." No we haven't! What we tried was a server with a 5 map rotation system with somewhat outdated maps and barely any T/Detective weapons. When people say "We want the return of server 2" none of them are asking for the "literal" return of server 2. What they want is a second TTT server that doesn't die out. And it won't die out if it has regular updates and owners with clear transparent views on what they're actually doing.

i mean the topic isnt s2 the topic is more maps but if it was under different managment than the current one I'd vote for it too.

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905098

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

i mean the topic isnt s2 the topic is more maps but if it was under different managment than the current one I'd vote for it too.

Who do you think would be qualified for that? I can think of one name and he doesn't have enough experience afaik
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905107

LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Who do you think would be qualified for that? I can think of one name and he doesn't have enough experience afaik

Blocked
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905110

Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Blocked
100% agree with you on this one.
  • Raeker

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905113

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Blocked

Someone who cant even follow the rules. Last he played I had tp ban him for recents iirc
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905114

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Blocked

Someone who cant even follow the rules. Last he played I had tp ban him for recents iirc
Ban my mans Blocked again and I'll never speak to you again.
  • Raeker

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905115

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Blocked

Yea, and I'd still take him any day of the week 5 times over than the current line up of management for TTT. Easy.

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905143

LonelyDodo wrote:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905230

Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Counter production against shit quality of production or no production is positive production, so I'll take it as a compliment fellas

[TTT] More maps suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905248

Raeker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So if we got a second server, itll obviously die out because no one does updates or bug fixes for TTT anymore (EMP every now and then would release some bug fixes but my point still stands). Until we can find someone more dedicated and isn't so stubborn about giving ownership to someone who actually gives a shit, we shouldn't have this.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf