Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] SpecDM suggestion

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905051

Raeker wrote:
You're literally acting like a little baby that didn't get his candy. Grow up, dude. I already told you that it lags the server and that a coder that has a lot more knowledge than any of us on the matter confirms that statement. That you say "Ooooh but I've never noticed it anywhere else" is purely sophism and a baseless statement. Now you can either take the advice that actual experts on the matter give you and learn to give up when you can't win the argument, or you can completely whine about it and only come across like an immature child.

Your choice.

fuck this your choice bullshit

little baby my ass, look at yourself, you're licking an ass of someone whos jacking off. Coding experience lmao...

-Death in T room when you're T
-Ladders making people stuck inside each other
-Nether portal people stuck in each other
-RDM manager showing cancelled reports
-WarnID not working
-Models having inproper hitboxes leading to broken gameflow
-Models like mr meeseks or whatever and the bunny one DISAPPEARING, no dna and not IDable???????????
-Ability to have 2 unlocks at the same time
-Not working perk machines
-Broken report manager showing wrong person who killed you
-Disappearing doors
-Soft lockable golden block
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps
-Infinite sprint speed if bhop
-Burning in the nether when spawning or round starting

Those are the ONLY FEW that I can think of OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

But there is 0 problem having these????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And you can't see the hypocricy of having THOSE ONES, but not having extra maps/specdm? And you don't even want to question to almighty lord experienced LUA coder?
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905052

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Look, I don't play TTT but if a map lags the server it cannot be added. Even if it doesn't happen on other servers, it does on Zarp. So rather then suggesting something that will destroy the playing experience look for other cool maps you can suggest that they might change that trash mc map for.
They won’t change the map either, it’s always stuck on the one minecraft map
Well I guess I wont be a TTT player but they should not change it to a lagging map.
The point about this suggestion is not about the maps though, it’s about adding a spectator deathmatch which most TTT servers have, where the players that are dead can carry on playing in a death match that doesn’t affect the actual game
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905053

_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Look, I don't play TTT but if a map lags the server it cannot be added. Even if it doesn't happen on other servers, it does on Zarp. So rather then suggesting something that will destroy the playing experience look for other cool maps you can suggest that they might change that trash mc map for.
Well I guess I wont be a TTT player but they should not change it to a lagging map.
The point about this suggestion is not about the maps though, it’s about adding a spectator deathmatch which most TTT servers have, where the players that are dead can carry on playing in a death match that doesn’t affect the actual game

lol, I'm a reatrd lmao, I thought it's a map. lol. thanks for telling me, I feel stupid now
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905054

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
You're literally acting like a little baby that didn't get his candy. Grow up, dude. I already told you that it lags the server and that a coder that has a lot more knowledge than any of us on the matter confirms that statement. That you say "Ooooh but I've never noticed it anywhere else" is purely sophism and a baseless statement. Now you can either take the advice that actual experts on the matter give you and learn to give up when you can't win the argument, or you can completely whine about it and only come across like an immature child.

Your choice.

little baby my ass, look at yourself, you're licking an ass of someone whos jacking off. Coding experience lmao...

-WarnID not working
-Models like mr meeseks or whatever and the bunny one DISAPPEARING, no dna and not IDable???????????
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

But there is 0 problem having these????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And you can't see the hypocricy of having THOSE ONES, but not having extra maps/specdm? And you don't even want to question to almighty lord experienced LUA coder?

> implying that the issues made by gmod itself and the map creator is somehow the fault of the coders on server.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, eddie.

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905055

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Like I already told you, EMP does not go over TTT. That's Max and Tyler, and with Max demoted just Tyler. Complain to him, not EMP.

You're literally acting like a child. Grow the fuck up, because this world won't wait for you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, LonelyDodo

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905056

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

lol, I'm a reatrd lmao, I thought it's a map. lol. thanks for telling me, I feel stupid now
aha no problem
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905059

LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

> implying that the issues made by gmod itself and the map creator is somehow the fault of the coders on server.

Yes.

If they made the conscious decision To have:

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-The Models (This one confuses me the most, why not just use alternative models?)
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

Without checking over all their bugs and exploits, using their almighty coding experience, then yes, it is their fault.

It is even more their fault to not implement SpecDM/More maps because of their potential problems, despite disregarding the fact that all of the things above are in the game right now with all THEIR current problems.

Explain to me how the choice to add and keep Mr Meeseeks and the bunny one is there, but not add SpecDM?

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905060

Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-The Models (This one confuses me the most, why not just use alternative models?)
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

Without checking over all their bugs and exploits, using their almighty coding experience, then yes, it is their fault.

It is even more their fault to not implement SpecDM/More maps because of their potential problems, despite disregarding the fact that all of the things above are in the game right now with all THEIR current problems.

Explain to me how the choice to add and keep Mr Meeseeks and the bunny one is there, but not add SpecDM?
Are you actually saying that because we let in a model that disappears when killed we should have DM as well? Yes the server has some issues but they are not even comparable to DM lagging out the server. This would actually make it unplayable.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905064

Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

Are you actually saying that because we let in a model that disappears when killed we should have DM as well? Yes the server has some issues but they are not even comparable to DM lagging out the server. This would actually make it unplayable.

again, I don't know what is this lag you're speaking of.

Whilst raeker can say he trust emp more than me on ungodly lua coding experience, i can say the exact same thing - i can't take his word for it at all. I can take mine

I've been on many servers, specifically with similar ping in comparison to Zarps to make it fair that have specdm.

It doesn't lag at all.

Why is that? Why do shit puny peasent servers that dont have big nut mcgee coding lord experience EMP don't have lag, but zarp, the powerhouse of Gmod, would have lag?

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905068

Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

Whilst raeker can say he trust emp more than me on ungodly lua coding experience, i can say the exact same thing - i can't take his word for it at all. I can take mine

I've been on many servers, specifically with similar ping in comparison to Zarps to make it fair that have specdm.

It doesn't lag at all.

Why is that? Why do shit puny peasent servers that dont have big nut mcgee coding lord experience EMP don't have lag, but zarp, the powerhouse of Gmod, would have lag?
Give me any reason why I should trust your word over an admin. Do you own a community? Have you coded countless of updates for a Gmod server? No?

Then shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. At least I'm smart enough to leave this up to the people that know what they're saying instead of 100% believing in my gut.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905074

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

Give me any reason why I should trust your word over an admin. Do you own a community? Have you coded countless of updates for a Gmod server? No?

Then shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. At least I'm smart enough to leave this up to the people that know what they're saying instead of 100% believing in my gut.

relax buddy u sound angry

what im saying is they don't know what they're saying. again, If you, yourself, on your own, not on emps ass, went on just a few spec dm servers

you'll see they're not laggy 1 bit. I asked a few of the staff at the time if specdm ever caused any problems and they said no. I'm on one right now:

if you want to sit on your ass with your dick in your hand saiyng nothing will ever change, fine by me, but please keep the replies to my suggestion civil and tasteful

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905076

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

what im saying is they don't know what they're saying. again, If you, yourself, on your own, not on emps ass, went on just a few spec dm servers

you'll see they're not laggy 1 bit. I asked a few of the staff at the time if specdm ever caused any problems and they said no. I'm on one right now:

if you want to sit on your ass with your dick in your hand saiyng nothing will ever change, fine by me, but please keep the replies to my suggestion civil and tasteful
Question, are those servers identical to the zarp TTT one? Cus if they are different then you cannot be sure that it will work fine on zarp and not lag.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905078

Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

Question, are those servers identical to the zarp TTT one? Cus if they are different then you cannot be sure that it will work fine on zarp and not lag.

meaning it aint specdm causing the lag its incompatibility/bad implementation/ sum ting wong.

which the master coder could find out.

i'd give anything up if i was in cms place for specdm

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905079

Svanzscape you cant just go on a server and ask someone if it lags the server they are on and expect to get good data. There are many variables that might cause lag such as number of players, type of map and etc. Zarp is one of the biggest TTT servers out there and the number of players will be totally different from most other server.

One massive point is the risk, You must of forgotten zarp is not just a TTT server it is a business do you really think people would want to risk losing player counts due to the chance of it lagging or not.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905082

Drconor wrote:
Svanzscape you cant just go on a server and ask someone if it lags the server they are on and expect to get good data. There are many variables that might cause lag such as number of players, type of map and etc. Zarp is one of the biggest TTT servers out there and the number of players will be totally different from most other server.

One massive point is the risk, You must of forgotten zarp is not just a TTT server it is a business do you really think people would want to risk losing player counts due to the chance of it lagging or not.

so we will just not try it based on uneducated assumptions despite its incredible benefit.

zarp is a business, that's centered almost entirely on SSRP. I doubt literally anyone who gets vip or whatever does it at all for the pointshop servers or TTT

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905083

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

You weren't civil or tasteful from the start. You straight up insulted one of the owners - sorry, but why should I treat this conversation respectfully when you cannot muster that same respect towards anyone else yourself?

Also just going onto a random server and asking someone whether or not this lags isn't trustworthy. Who owns that server? Which server is it? How long have they been coding for? Do they even code at all? Have they read the SpecDM code that they put on the server?

The thing is, EMP has looked at this code and from that he determined it would be buggy, which was even true back when it was actually on the server. And I trust him over some random dude on the internet I have never met or spoken to before.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905084

Svanzscape wrote:
Drconor wrote:

so we will just not try it based on uneducated assumptions despite its incredible benefit.
You are the one with the uneducated assumptions here. For the millionth time, EMP has actually looked at that code. He has looked into this matter a lot more thoroughly than any of us have. That you then decide to ignore his statement, fine, but don't blame others for assuming shit when you're entire argument is based on whatever your gut is feeling than actual facts.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905087

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

You weren't civil or tasteful from the start. You straight up insulted one of the owners - sorry, but why should I treat this conversation respectfully when you cannot muster that same respect towards anyone else yourself?

Also just going onto a random server and asking someone whether or not this lags isn't trustworthy. Who owns that server? Which server is it? How long have they been coding for? Do they even code at all? Have they read the SpecDM code that they put on the server?

The thing is, EMP has looked at this code and from that he determined it would be buggy, which was even true back when it was actually on the server. And I trust him over some random dude on the internet I have never met or spoken to before.

i dont care about what people say. I don't care about what people promise or determine. I care about results.

Result in other servers: SpecDM works fine, loads of fun, 0 lag.
Results in ZARP, Again, the powerhouse of Gmod communities : millions of problems server will die we can't risk having it so we'll have 20 other bugs problem solved.

Raeker I honestly thought you'd out of all people would not be the one swayed by fake promises and fake talk.

Tell me how you can trust someone who implements buggy broken and not working things like fake traitor chance, and broken models, despite people telling him they're broken

and not someone who, oh i don't know, doesnt do that? because doing that would be dumb?

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905094

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Miia wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Your choice.

-WarnID not working
-Disappearing doors
-Broken T trap buttons
-Broken T room traps

Yes.

-ttt_minecraft_b5
-RDM manager
-WarnID
-Weapon unlocks
-Perk machines
-Stamina

It doesn't lag at all.

i dont care about what people say. I don't care about what people promise or determine. I care about results.

Result in other servers: SpecDM works fine, loads of fun, 0 lag.
Results in ZARP, Again, the powerhouse of Gmod communities : millions of problems server will die we can't risk having it so we'll have 20 other bugs problem solved.

Raeker I honestly thought you'd out of all people would not be the one swayed by fake promises and fake talk.

Tell me how you can trust someone who implements buggy broken and not working things like fake traitor chance, and broken models, despite people telling him they're broken

and not someone who, oh i don't know, doesnt do that? because doing that would be dumb?
Are you even listening for one second to what I'm actually saying? I've said this countless times already: EMP is NOT the one making the updates for TTT. You keep saying shit like "Oh but what about all this stuff he added that doesn't work" yet he didn't add any of it.

If Max was the one that looked through the code and said "Ah yeah no it lags out" I would understand your point, but this is EMP for crying out loud. The second best coder within the community. If anyone knows their shit about coding besides Chute then it's him.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905096

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Are you even listening for one second to what I'm actually saying? I've said this countless times already: EMP is NOT the one making the updates for TTT. You keep saying shit like "Oh but what about all this stuff he added that doesn't work" yet he didn't add any of it.

If Max was the one that looked through the code and said "Ah yeah no it lags out" I would understand your point, but this is EMP for crying out loud. The second best coder within the community. If anyone knows their shit about coding besides Chute then it's him.

are you even LISTENING to what I'm saying?

Ok. Let's go under the assumption that he did find it buggy. Or that SpecDM is buggy.

Simple question

IF specDM is so buggy, why are all the other things that I listed in the server?

And lets say emp didnt add them, fucking someone did.

Take it like this, zarp is like a big football stadium, big fucking football game going on, idk.

and theres 2 security guards. max and emp.

emp is big strong boy, doesnt let anyone through. max is a lil pussy who lets whatever through.

emp finds big bomb in person A's bag. he sends him away
max no bomb in persons B's bag. he lets him in. but he had bomb.

Emp now knows that person B has bomb. Emp still keeps person B in with the bomb in the stadium and doesn't let any more in? Why doesn't he kick person B out then?
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

190 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32