Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] SpecDM suggestion

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905009

Server Name:TTT

Suggestion Title:SpecDM

How would it benefit the server:It would make it a lot more cool, it would allow players to pass time in spectator a lot better and would allow players to better their aim.

Potential Issues/Exploits:0

Additional notes:can you guys add SpecDM and more maps to TTT?
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905015

If I recall correctly you suspected this before and EMP responded that it lags the server. You then said that there was a new update that didn't do that and EMP looked through the code and stated it would still lag the server.

Unless that was someone else and I'm being stupid here.

Either way, it lags the server.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905019

Raeker wrote:
If I recall correctly you suspected this before and EMP responded that it lags the server. You then said that there was a new update that didn't do that and EMP looked through the code and stated it would still lag the server.

it wouldnt do that shit i went on like 20 servers and there was no lag :)

hey speaking of which can you guys add SpecDM and more maps to TTT?
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905021

Raeker wrote:

Apparently everything lags ZARP lmao, why do all these things work perfectly on other servers?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905022

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I trust a community owner with coding experience who actually knows what the code does more than I trust you. Sorry man, but I seriously do not see this happening.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905026

_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Apparently everything lags ZARP lmao, why do all these things work perfectly on other servers?
Maybe because we have actual coders who care about the quality of their servers? Say whatever you want about ZARP dying because of a lack of updates, they overall have very few bugs compared to other servers that try to match ZARP's quality.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905027

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I trust a community owner with coding experience who actually knows what the code does more than I trust you. Sorry man, but I seriously do not see this happening.

read eddies response

i bet emps "coding experience" is the thing that fucks up the server. it works on literally every other server.
his so praised coding experience doesnt say shit when he cant do simple tasks.

can you guys add SpecDM and more maps to TTT?

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905028

Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Maybe because we have actual coders who care about the quality of their servers? Say whatever you want about ZARP dying because of a lack of updates, they overall have very few bugs compared to other servers that try to match ZARP's quality.

Less bugs? what bugs? Whens the last time you've even been on other servers that you can compare to?

This community, at least TTT, is F I L L E D with bugs. Raeker you're making shit up right now lmao

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905030

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Less bugs? what bugs? Whens the last time you've even been on other servers that you can compare to?

This community, at least TTT, is F I L L E D with bugs. Raeker you're making shit up right now lmao

Maybe you should report the bugs
  • Z0N3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905031

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

TTT isn't EMP's server - Max and Tyler were the ones that were dealing with the stuff on there primarily. I was referring to SSRP.

Also if you're going to use that attitude against the person you're "so kindly" asking to add something on the server that will only fuck it up then you can fuck right off lmao.
  • Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905032

Z0N3 wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

We report the bugs all the time... please don’t just get involved without knowing what’s going on here
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905033

Z0N3 wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

yea you know maybe, expressing something like that on the forums would definitely get it changed or at least looked into, don't you think Z0N3?

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905034

_Eddie_ wrote:
Z0N3 wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Raeker wrote:

We report the bugs all the time... please don’t just get involved without knowing what’s going on here

Sorry mate I'll leave
  • Z0N3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905041

No. You know why. Instead of shitposting accept it. I used to respect you... All gone
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905042

I hate to be that guy but for real just give up. Nothing has changed since the last time this was suggested so the reason for denying it will still be the same. TTT has been able to maintain a consistent player count without it so its not worth the risk to add it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905044

You're literally acting like a little baby that didn't get his candy. Grow up, dude. I already told you that it lags the server and that a coder that has a lot more knowledge than any of us on the matter confirms that statement. That you say "Ooooh but I've never noticed it anywhere else" is purely sophism and a baseless statement. Now you can either take the advice that actual experts on the matter give you and learn to give up when you can't win the argument, or you can completely whine about it and only come across like an immature child.

Your choice.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905045

Miia wrote:
I hate to be that guy but for real just give up. Nothing has changed since the last time this was suggested so the reason for denying it will still be the same. TTT has been able to maintain a consistent player count without it so its not worth the risk to add it.
Miia is right, as much as I agree with you Svanz, it will never get added. It just won’t. And try not to get forum banned my guy
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905047

Look, I don't play TTT but if a map lags the server it cannot be added. Even if it doesn't happen on other servers, it does on Zarp. So rather then suggesting something that will destroy the playing experience look for other cool maps you can suggest that they might change that trash mc map for.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905049

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Look, I don't play TTT but if a map lags the server it cannot be added. Even if it doesn't happen on other servers, it does on Zarp. So rather then suggesting something that will destroy the playing experience look for other cool maps you can suggest that they might change that trash mc map for.
They won’t change the map either, it’s always stuck on the one minecraft map
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] SpecDM suggestion 5 years 11 months ago #905050

_Eddie_ wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
They won’t change the map either, it’s always stuck on the one minecraft map
Well I guess I wont be a TTT player but they should not change it to a lagging map.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Moderators: Kanna.