Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873279

Most importantly yes I did try to mimic GOT S1E4 name

So during my time both as staff and as a user I have come to find many broken things on the server, but when I tried to bring them up I got shut down one way or another. After seeing the impact Eddie had some of my hope got restored about getting the server fixed so I made a short list of bugs and broken things that are easy to replicate and a constant issue for both users and staff members.

First issue here will be confidential sorry all ya peeps I still luv ya :kiss: :kiss:

2nd issue: Perk machines

As many has already stated the perk machines are broken and needs to be either disabled or fixed

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

3rd issue: Crippled skins

4th issue: Getting stuck in ladders

• LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873287

LonelyDodo wrote:
EDITING IGNORE!!
I refuse to ignore this :angry:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873289

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
EDITING IGNORE!!
I refuse to ignore this :angry:

Now you may lay your eyes upon my work. I almost accidentally released an exploit to the public so I had to retract it
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873295

I expect payment for my work in this<3.

And all those things that were posted should be addressed .
Not really bright on the developer side , so I hope these can be fixed
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873297

Longshot wrote:
I expect payment for my work in this<3.

And all those things that were posted should be addressed .
Not really bright on the developer side , so I hope these can be fixed

Fine you will get 1 lewd Dodo pic, 1 'Yes' vote on your application & 100k pointshop points
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873311

U told me to kill my self in this so..umm... cough cough
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873381

Thanks for the report! I see people complaining about stuff but its very helpful when I can see exactly what your talking about so I really appreciate you taking the time to document this. I’ve fixed 1, adding a check to the report box for 150 characters. Not 100% sure I can raise it because it was capped to fix an exploit so I’ll need to do some more investigation before I can change it. For number 2 its a bit more complicated I can see the spriting upgrade is completely broke, I messed around with it but I need to speak to Tyler because I’m fairly certain he made the sprint code and from what I can see the upgrade should work. In regards to the other two they do work I can see they are just very underpowered, I’ll have to do some messing around with the numbers to make it feel better. Its also worth noting the Jug perk has no effect for headshots currently so that might be something to look into changing. Overall I’ve disabled the Stamin-Up perk until I get it working. For number 3 its on my todo list to recreate the pointshop pack and add the missing models (sigh...) I’ll try and get that done tomorrow to resove that issue. Finally for the 4th issue, sorry that shit is internal to the engine and something I doubt can be fixed. Ladders have always been wonky in soruce and depending on what type the map creator used its even worse. Thanks again for letting me know about these issues let me know if you noticed anything else!
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Raeker, Chienman, eddie., Gurren Lagan and 2 more...

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873383

For the last bug you just have to press E because the person who made this map was a retard and didn't know how to use other ladder things
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873385

Windows wrote:
For the last bug you just have to press E because the person who made this map was a retard and didn't know how to use other ladder things
Oh that means those are the more buggy HL2 ladders. So there isnt anything that can be done.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873386

EMP wrote:
Windows wrote:
Oh that means those are the more buggy HL2 ladders. So there isnt anything that can be done.
I can edit the map and add a better ladder feature if someone is going to add it
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873422

EMP wrote:
Thanks for the report! I see people complaining about stuff but its very helpful when I can see exactly what you're talking about so I really appreciate you taking the time to document this. I’ve fixed 1, adding a check to the report box for 150 characters. Not 100% sure I can raise it because it was capped to fix an exploit so I’ll need to do some more investigation before I can change it. For number 2 its a bit more complicated I can see the spriting upgrade is completely broke, I messed around with it but I need to speak to Tyler because I’m fairly certain he made the sprint code and from what I can see the upgrade should work. In regards to the other two they do work I can see they are just very underpowered, I’ll have to do some messing around with the numbers to make it feel better. It's also worth noting the Jug perk has no effect for headshots currently so that might be something to look into changing. Overall I’ve disabled the Stamin-Up perk until I get it working. For number 3 its on my todo list to recreate the pointshop pack and add the missing models (sigh...) I’ll try and get that done tomorrow to resolve that issue. Finally for the 4th issue, sorry that shit is internal to the engine and something I doubt can be fixed. Ladders have always been wonky in source and depending on what type the map creator used it's even worse. Thanks again for letting me know about these issues let me know if you noticed anything else!
Big man EMP helping out everyone as always! Thanks, man!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 1 month ago #873463

EMP wrote:
Thanks for the report! I see people complaining about stuff but its very helpful when I can see exactly what your talking about so I really appreciate you taking the time to document this. I’ve fixed 1, adding a check to the report box for 150 characters. Not 100% sure I can raise it because it was capped to fix an exploit so I’ll need to do some more investigation before I can change it. For number 2 its a bit more complicated I can see the spriting upgrade is completely broke, I messed around with it but I need to speak to Tyler because I’m fairly certain he made the sprint code and from what I can see the upgrade should work. In regards to the other two they do work I can see they are just very underpowered, I’ll have to do some messing around with the numbers to make it feel better. Its also worth noting the Jug perk has no effect for headshots currently so that might be something to look into changing. Overall I’ve disabled the Stamin-Up perk until I get it working. For number 3 its on my todo list to recreate the pointshop pack and add the missing models (sigh...) I’ll try and get that done tomorrow to resove that issue. Finally for the 4th issue, sorry that shit is internal to the engine and something I doubt can be fixed. Ladders have always been wonky in soruce and depending on what type the map creator used its even worse. Thanks again for letting me know about these issues let me know if you noticed anything else!
Thank you for all the effort you are putting into TTT
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 3 weeks ago #888454

EMP wrote:

Update 1 week later:

Issue 1 finally fixed. According to my sources it was problem for over half a year.....

Issue 2 partly fixed: Juggernaut still serves no purpose and neither does the recoil perk machine. Stamina machine was removed (I can get some video if needed)

Issue 3 is problem with skins not too much you can do same with issue 4
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT] Bugs, Glitches & Broken things 6 years 3 weeks ago #888458